Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Close Up At Miss Nigeria - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Close Up At Miss Nigeria (16026 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by bubugul(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2009
oh! my God she is old, she is not fresh.where is she from
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2009
bubugul:

oh! my God she is old, she is not fresh.where is she from
she is igbo but reppin Nassarawa State.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by bubugul(f): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2009
her body is sick! or am i laying
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by sugarpp: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2009
man where they find her from? she's d kind of girl i will wish on my ex-bf or my worst enemy ehwy! ok ok she is nt dat bad but 4 real as miss nija?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by skyone(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2009
Well i'll say she's far prettier and intelligent than 99.4% of girls, ladies, and women on this very nairaland and if you know i'm wrong post your REAL pics and let's see.  sad
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by sugarpp: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2009
n u got intellegience by lookn @ her pix? i am nt braggn but i tink i am better lookn evn if i am nt i hv sense enuf nt 2 b competitn 4 miss world thats an insult 2 prettier girls. Wld luv 2 share my pic on here but it wldnt b wise
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2009
Sugar pp don't listen to those guys asking for pics. That's how they lure girls into posting their pictures so that they can find every possible flaw to insult them (even though she is pretty).

Even them nor fine sef, so wetin them dey take beautiful girl do?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2009
Those are some uglyass legs. . . . grin grin grin
Nice face tho
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by sugarpp: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2009
@ mitchelin89 thank u jare @least i dnt need their validation wink cheesy
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by U1(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2009
Una no go kill the lady o  grin I thought you were supposed to be voting.  lipsrsealed
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by skyone(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2009
michelin89:

Sugar pp don't listen to those guys asking for pics. That's how they lure girls into posting their pictures so that they can find every possible flaw to insult them (even though she is pretty).

Even them nor fine sef, so wetin them dey take beautiful girl do?

common stop all your consolatory words, the whole nairaland have seen your pics so you should agree Miss Nigeria is 150% gorgeous than you, so stop reproving her.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2009
skyone:

common stop all your consolatory words, the whole nairaland have seen your pics so you should agree Miss Nigeria is 150% gorgeous than you, so stop reproving her.

I don't look old, nor do I have tiny mosquito legs!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by mayrho(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
I don't  know why we never enlist the best person for anything in Nigeria she can't even win Miss Abia !!!
angry angry angry
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by dROC1: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
see how una dey blast my friend for here.

It's no wonder other Africans hate us, we never support our own(It must be a Naija thing).Even the Super Eagles can't count on our unflinching support. Kaone from the just concluded BBA was not the best looking or most entertainng chap from Botswana but the support from his country was overwhelming nevertheless. It got me thinking that we as Nigerians are quick to put down our own. Instead of praying for the president some people are out kicking the poor man when he is down.

Glory has the brains(and the beauty) to do this country proud and project us in a positive light to the rest of the world, believe that. Most times, the prettiest girl doesnt the competition, some has beauty but lack brains. Our girl is up to standard and we do not have to put her down for whatever reason rather she needs our support to put Nigeria on the map since she's already been chosen (Isn't that what we all want?).

Apart from Agbani, why havent all the "beautiful ones" that went before her won the crown? Besides the indicies and methodology for judging these paegents are flawed and hardly favour blacks. So whether she wins it or not is irrelevant as she is an ambassador for Nigeria(and a good one at that).

Those who have been criticizing her should rush down and buy forms for next year's contest(they are on sale now) and lets see if they will get as far as she does, look nearly as good, or even handle criticism from your own country-men.

Nigerian's/Nairalanders this put-me-down syndrome has to stop. If this were an SA forum they would support their own(not matter what) and bash the Nigerians, which is what we are already doing to ourselves.

- d-ROC.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
All this one na good talk. Facts speak louder than words.

We must stop celebrating mediocrity. And Yaradua should resign. What are we doing with a sick president?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by dROC1: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
michelin89:

All this one na good talk. Facts speak louder than words.

We must stop celebrating mediocrity. And Yaradua should resign. What are we doing with a sick president?

do you know that with your support things can get better if you meet them halfway?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by bubugul(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
skyone:

Well i'll say she's far prettier and intelligent than 99.4% of girls, ladies, and women on this very nairaland and if you know i'm wrong post your REAL pics and let's see. sad
[/quot
if that is your own idea of pretty; that mean you wiil fall for monkey cry
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Akaraiwe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
nna mhen!!!
I was expecting to see some lean ,tall sweet faced girl,this babe look like someone wey dey mmanya small small,her tummy big small oo,her face is just there,if i see her on the street i wont look twice.
The judges know wetin dem see,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!!( even person wey get apollo)
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Olong(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
Mechelle,u met ur match a whil ago in d game of bitching and went into hidding!we'v had enough of ur criticisms in referenc to our queen,ok?u aint even proud enough,of yourself,to post ur 'angelic' pic on NL!
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by mistercee: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
Yes,she is miss Nigeria,but she is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Tyanif: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
wink may una dey use black eyes glasses i beg, una eyes too dey expose things!!!!
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
Olong:

Mechelle,u met your match a whil ago in d game of bitching and went into hidding!we'v had enough of your criticisms in referenc to our queen,ok?u aint even proud enough,of yourself,to post your 'angelic' pic on NL!

Go and Bleep yourself!!! She is ugly, she is old, her legs suck and she lost.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2009
michelin89:

Go and bleep yourself!!! She is ugly, she is old, her legs suck and she lost.

grin grin grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by paddylo1(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2009
Go and bleep yourself!!! She is ugly, she is old, her legs suck and she lost.

except u got a portrait of dorian gray hiding in an attic somewhere,

u will surely be like that someday soon. . .
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2009
paddy_lo:

except u got a portrait of dorian gray hiding in an attic somewhere,

u will surely be like that someday soon. . .

She becaame so too soon! tongue

And my legs aren't becoming like that!
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by talima(m): 3:36am On Dec 13, 2009
i she is pretty, must one be scantly dress before contest for miss world?. i wish good
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by dipo2much(m): 4:15am On Dec 13, 2009
she's too old for this kinda [b]game[/b]s
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by mammac(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2009
she is cool. all you haters shld quit. cus you are not sooo beautiful as she is doesnt mean you shld hate. it takes lots of courage to do what she's doing. problem's dat nigerians never appreciate other nigerians.

1 Like

Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by ozalogbo: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2009
Facially, she try
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nizoral(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
Mehn naijans u people can scare me i cannot even contest again so dis how u guyz wil beef me die eh tufiakwa.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by greateliso(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
she is just the best of her kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Likas Papaya Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.