Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Close Up At Miss Nigeria - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Close Up At Miss Nigeria (16021 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
lol, Thanks babes
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

From what I saw in her picture, Amaka is a ripe banana. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What did you see? tongue. Did you see what I think you saw? grin grin
*checks her profile pic* cheesy grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What did you see? tongue. Did you see what I think you saw? grin grin
*checks her profile pic* cheesy grin

She has a set of nice boobs. Apple boobs. The types that despite being big, defeat every law of gravity. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

She has a set of nice bosoms. Apple bosoms. The types that despite being big, defeat every law of gravity. grin
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin. Na wa oooo cheesy cheesy. Abeg where Amaka dey? I need to see her picture to verify this claim of yours abi you get am wink wink grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin. Na wa oooo cheesy cheesy. Abeg where Amaka dey? I need to see her picture to verify this claim of yours abi you get am wink wink grin

Keep checking her profile. You might be lucky to see her one day.

Men I wish my boobs were big like hers. We could be the Apple sisters. grin grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Keep checking her profile. You might be lucky to see her one day.

Hehehe grin grin see me see trouble ooo. Keep checking ke? undecided Abeg I no wan stalk person for NL jare. If her bossoms are really as big you claim, then i'm bound to see em' grin. As the sayng goes, Every day is for the owner but one day is for moi wink cheesy cheesy grin

michelin89:

Men I wish my bosoms were big like hers. We could be the Apple sisters. grin grin
What is stopping you from a getting a boob job? undecided If you really want em' that big, i'll happily pay for the upgrade but on one condition grin grin.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Are you both drooling over Joseph Yobo's wife? shocked grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hehehehe grin grin grin Nope. Nah the size of your wifey's bossoms cause the wahala oo grin grin

michelin89:

She has a set of nice bosoms. Apple bosoms. The types that despite being big, defeat every law of gravity. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehehe grin grin grin Nope. Nah the size of your wifey's bossoms cause the wahala oo grin grin

I bet my last farthing that is Joseph Yobo's wife. Look again.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
That is not Amaka. Amaka has bigger boobs. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

That is not Amaka. Amaka has bigger bosoms. grin

hehe the bigger the better. Dont be jealous. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

I bet my last farthing that is Joseph Yobo's wife. Look again.
I know. Nah Amaka photo I wan see wink grin

michelin89:

That is not Amaka. Amaka has bigger bosoms. grin
Show me proof nah undecided cheesy

davidylan:

hehe the bigger the better. Dont be jealous. grin
Don't say I didn't warn you oooo grin. The girl is still underage cheesy grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 3:07am On Feb 10, 2010
davidylan:

It would be better she gave us more pictures. I'm considering being a judge on the Miss Nigeria panel.

Which would never come to pass. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Feb 10, 2010
LOL!!!
so you people were gossiping about me, abi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
okay, yes, michelin is right.
and my boobs are only getting bigger, someone help me oooo!! they are starting to overflow some of my bras and they're getting tight too (make gravity no catch me ooooo). embarassed

@ david baby, i see you! kiss

@selencious so you're competing? that's interesting. but you are kinda thick (from the picture i just saw) and this is an international pageant that goes for Miss World and Miss Univerise La Casera ect ect. . . so i don't know how well you will live up to international standards. btw, what state are you trying to represent?

@ stillwater
YOU'RE GOING FOR MBGN TOO?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked REALLY? i can't wait to see your beautiful face represent Anambra State, go girl!! (that is, if you're really doing it.)

i was thinking about competing too, but i wan't to wait until I'm a little older and take more time out to really study Nigeria, her history, ect ect and learn a bit of my language (i hope they don't fault me for that last one) ORRRRR. . . since I'm an american born, I'm better off doing MNIA (i think i have a better shot at that one)

@chic2pimp
don't worry, you'll see one day. wink
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2010
^^^^ Why one day,why not today? undecided I'm sure you are quite aware that everything has got a shelf life cheesy cheesy. If you live it anylonger it might be too late grin grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^^ Why one day,why not today? undecided I'm sure you are quite aware that everything has got a shelf life cheesy cheesy. If you live it anylonger it might be too late grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ stillwater
YOU'RE GOING FOR MBGN TOO?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked REALLY? i can't wait to see your beautiful face represent Anambra State, go girl!! (that is, if you're really doing it.)

i was thinking about competing too, but i wan't to wait until I'm a little older and take more time out to really study Nigeria, her history, ect ect and learn a bit of my language (i hope they don't fault me for that last one) ORRRRR. . . since I'm an american born, I'm better off doing MNIA (i think i have a better shot at that one)

I was joking o. shocked
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
stillwater:

I was joking o. shocked

You could simply send your legs while the rest of you stays home to watch the show. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2010
you were joking embarassed
awwww, i was hoping so!
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2010
@Amaka!!! Im much slimmer than that, I hda shrink d pic, which made me look bigger.Besides, Adaeze Igwe wasn't that slim either, she is much bigger than I am. Im 135lb, 6ft and I once won a beauty pageant in high schoolI may have gained some weight, but Ild loose em soon, Besides, I model, ld be on the run way in the next dc fashion week coming up-ld post mi run way pic then. Ive been to different countries on Volunteering activities, serving the poor, homeless and sick;which I think ld boost mi image. I ain know, but I think I would represent a yoruba state. Ld be coming to Nigeria next-year. C ya then
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2010
Just for the record, how old are you?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:05am On Feb 11, 2010
[size=15pt]130lbs and 6 feet?!?!?!  [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG, you must be a walking toothpick.  grin competitions like this, you have to be slim but with curves and/or a shape at the same time.
you can win miss Nigeria but i want you to be well cut-out for international pageants. people like adaeze can win mbgn but not things like miss world, she just didn't have "it"
good luck girl!
awwwww, that's so good!
WORK IT GIRL!!!
  cool cool cool
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2010
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2010
you're pretty, i hope you win.
btw, you should represent the state your father is from.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2010
Yup on heels!!! Thats whats on mi runway profile. Don't be suprised, they don't usually want most gurls bigger than that walk the run way. Im not bothered. Anyways, Y'all watch out4mi. Mi dad is Osun
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:09am On Feb 11, 2010
Anyways!!! Thanks
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[size=15pt]130lbs and 6 feet?!?!?!  [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OMG, you must be a walking toothpick.  grin competitions like this, you have to be slim but with curves and/or a shape at the same time.
you can win miss Nigeria but i want you to be well cut-out for international pageants. people like adaeze can win mbgn but not things like miss world, she just didn't have "it"
good luck girl!
awwwww, that's so good!
WORK IT GIRL!!!
  cool cool cool

1. Yeah she is really thin. She can win if they want to play another Darego card.

2. Modelling seems to be a better calling.

3. Adaeze had no business winning even the MBGN in the first place. Na to show face she go do for Miss World.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:15am On Feb 11, 2010
@ Michel, Thanks. I gained some weight this winter. But, Ild loose em during summer or eat more to gain weight, if I think ild be too thin.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2010
Anyways Y'all, I just be kidding. Im nat contesting; was just kidding with Y'all. lol. Besides, does it look like im 130 lb in mi pics?lol!! Im21, 145lb, im 6ft,mi dad osun and I run way, smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2010
selencious:

Anyways Y'all, I just be kidding. Im nat contesting; was just kidding with Y'all. lol. Besides, does it look like im 130 lb in mi pics?lol!! Im21, 145lb, im 6ft,mi dad osun and I run way, smiley smiley smiley

Whatever rocks your boat. cool
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2010
lol DAMN!!! all of you and your "just playing" gosh!!! angry angry angry
i guess i was the only serious one, kinda.
145 ehh? you don't weigh that much more than me only + 3 1/2 inches. lol
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 1:59am On Feb 11, 2010
lolz, Im sorry bout that. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Likas Papaya Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.