Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,126 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

A Close Up At Miss Nigeria - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Close Up At Miss Nigeria (16024 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) / Best Dressed Lady At Miss Nigeria 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by doggyall: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2009
Too fake to be fake, lol
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Guugu(f): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
Am shockd @ d fact she didnt win any of d awards or make top 16
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by sambebe: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2009
all tis bad belle people, u guys should brring yours sisters and wear them bikinis lets see wat they would look like.as 4 the gals make una go hide ,
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by stede(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
fucking trash sad shocked
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by dozai: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2009
Na this person fine pass everyone for naija ke this na nonsense naw? haba naija grin. na waa. see walking stick in the name of legs. face dull pass anything. the cheek bone self no raise up. face come dey like say na mary kay hol am. NL this is not natural. All this silverbird group i no gbadu una 4 this one. monkey hand enter the soup. If una watch the show for South Africa, Una go shame for naija. The babe bo sabi do nuthin. Come dey hide behind other ppl like one timid local bushmo. Haba naija. Me self wey dey watch for TV dey shame self come 4get myself thinking say i dey inside the hall na him i com dey hide my face, Naija na waa. This babe no be the most btiful girl oh?? undecided lipsrsealed embarassed . I rest my case
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2009
loooooooool embarassed
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by yme1(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
she is pretty no doubt but she isnt that sexy, i mean she doesnt have all the qualities of being miss Nigeria
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by sweeti14(f): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
face-check
body-check
legs- lipsrsealed
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by samsmart1: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Mhen! who be dis?
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Owugal(f): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Amaka,
You will catch a heart attack. A person can look like they are from somewhere else. it does not mean that they are from there. I can express what I see in her, does not make me an arse so watch your mouth/fingers. You are rude and very emotional and do not think well You rationalize like a cockroach, which is not very well.
you can look like you are from turkey it doesnt make you from turkey it just shows that the interconnectivity of human kind. so watch your thinking and quit acting like a spoiled irrational tart.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2009
Owu gal:

Amaka,
You will catch a heart attack. A person can look like they are from somewhere else. it does not mean that they are from there. I can express what I see in her, does not make me an arse so watch your mouth/fingers. You are rude and very emotional and do not think well You rationalize like a cockroach, which is not very well.
you can look like you are from turkey it doesnt make you from turkey it just shows that the interconnectivity of human kind. so watch your thinking and quit acting like a spoiled irrational tart.
LMAO!!!
but thats different.
race is race. black is black, white is white, asian is asian.
so how can a black person look like they are from another black country when the black race is so diverse in every corner of the world? ehh?
oh please.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Owugal(f): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

LMAO!!!
but thats different.
race is race. black is black, white is white, asian is asian.
so how can a black person look like they are from another black country when the black race is so diverse in every corner of the world? ehh?
oh please.

AMAKA, now you are begining to ask questions that reveal the complexity of the frontal lobe that you were born with, I hope you exhibit no lapses and default to your inner neantherthal.
Yes the black race is diverse and thats why you have Ethiopians looking the way they look. if I saw a Nigerian Yourba today with no known lineage to Ethiopia, but who looks like Haile Selassie, ( Haile selassie was once ethiopias emperor you can google it for further info), I will say that Nigerian looked Ethiopian. Have I said such person is from Ethiopia?, NO. as I told one other frontal lobe lacking sister of yours on here, to appear is not to be,
Kenyans despite being BLACK, also have a distinct look with more rounded heads. Ghananians are a bit darker than Igbo people generally, not all. and Japanese are on average taller than chinese. people from switzerland are taller, fairer and more nordic looking that their italian, but also european counterparts

I hope at this juncture you are getting what I mean. if not, I refuse to further attempt to nourish your brain with information that it does not have the average human ability to absorb. So you can continue in ignorance. I for one will not begrudge you such "BLISS"
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
She looks pretty. Im thinking of coming to Nigeria next year to contest for the miss Nigeria. I can get a Nigeria passport right?, even though im not a Nigerian citizen. I model, dance and sing , Ive got what it takes; Im very certain I would win, and im sure Y'all ld vote 4mi.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

She looks pretty. Im thinking of coming to Nigeria next year to contest for the miss Nigeria. I can get a Nigeria passport right?, even though im not a Nigerian citizen. I model, dance and sing , Ive got what it takes; Im very certain I would win, and im sure Y'all ld vote 4mi.

If any of your parents is Nigerian, then you are Nigerian.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

how? grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
lol, Yup!Mi dad is Nigerian. I would tell him about it;im serious. smiley smiley
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

lol, Yup!Mi dad is Nigerian. I would tell him about it;im serious. smiley smiley

how are you going to win? grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

how?  grin

You don see yellow sissi! grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

You don see yellow sissi! grin

She no fit win . . . grin you fine pass am.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Just watch out!!! Im goina contest and win. Besides, im not yellow, whatever, im just a lil fair in complextion cos mi mum is mixed, but im still Nigerian, I  won a beauty pagent in high school, I model, Ive being to different countries on Voluntering activities serving the poor and Ive got God by my side, Im determined and I know I would win. Anyways, Y'all watch out 4mi.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

She no fit win . . .  grin you fine pass am.

I hope someone is rubbing that head of yours these days! grin

I could buy a special oil for you.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

Just watch out!!! Im goina contest and win. Besides, im not yellow, whatever, im just a lil fair in complextion cos mi mum is mixed, but im still Nigerian, I  won a beauty pagent in high school, I model, Ive being to different countries on Voluntering activities serving the poor and Ive got God by my side, Im determined and I know I would win. Anyways, Y'all watch out 4mi.

Don't get upset over my comment. I was just teasing David cuz he has a thing for light skinned girls. smiley
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

How are you going to win? Hoodwink the judges? grin

michelin89:

I hope someone is rubbing that head of yours these days! grin

I could buy a special oil for you.

My dear Amaka is rubbing my head . . . thanks for your offer.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
lol, Im not upset!!!
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

lol, Im not upset!!!

Can we see more pictures of you? Need to see your face well. tongue
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Can we see more pictures of you? Need to see your face well. tongue

If I were you I wouldn't. Stillwater is also competing next year and has a hidden agenda. tongue
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

If I were you I wouldn't. Stillwater is also competing next year and has a hidden agenda. tongue

It would be better she gave us more pictures. I'm considering being a judge on the Miss Nigeria panel.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Lol, yes I will be competing next year. I need to know who my rivals are. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

How are you going to win? Hoodwink the judges? grin

My dear Amaka is rubbing my head . . . thanks for your offer.

shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh boy you wan go jail be dat ooo. Person wey never reach 14 years old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh boy you wan go jail be dat ooo. Person wey never reach 14 years old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

From what I saw in her picture, Amaka is a ripe banana. grin
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by selencious(f): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2010
Well, I plan to get darker this summer and loose more weight. smiley smiley. Just posted a new profile pic.
Re: A Close Up At Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
selencious:

Well, I plan to get darker this summer and loose more weight. smiley smiley. Just posted a new profile pic.

Please be comfortable in your skin. If being light skinned makes you beautiful, why get darker? You don't owe anybody any explanation for what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016 / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Likas Papaya Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.