Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! (1052 Views)

13k Giveaway: Romance Landers Solve This simple Task / My Natural Skin Lightning Formula: Romance Landers Check It Out / Romance Landers, Come Make We Relate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
As you all know I opened a thread to celebrate all the savage replies we have been having on nairaland, and all those who visited left with smiles on thier face!!!

I refreshed the page to see that it has been removed!! Pls the mods!! Am sorry if I violated any rule!! I only thought that since this platform is much alike to twitter and even more realistic that I could create a lively atmosphere here..and it was going well..maybe I did something wrong..maybe I shouldn't have mentioned any of the mods names!! Am sorry...

Its not like my life depends on it but seeing somones compilation of pics and write ups just disappear in a flash is painful!!

Egbon seun..EMA binu...mi o mor!! Izz the work of the devil!! Aye mi ooh!! Ejoor.. I will not it again...

Pls here is my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery

Romance landers, since I came you guys have been the strong hold of that thread, I was planning to involve some other people to join in making writeups, from different tribes to unite us all, I even don't accept posts that have to do with religion and ethnicity...

Or is it because of airforce1? Okay... I will not tag him again!!!...

Edakun!! Ema binu!!

Plix...ehn...mods plix..EPP me mention the mods ooh!! I am not following u pipu to drag ooh!! I did something wrong just that I don't know what it is!! Pls na!! Just tell me the things I shouldn't do!! Okay..I will never mention the mods...oya pls reopen the thread..

Tanks

Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by herzern(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Riqht now..

A "fuçk" costs about 5 US dollars on Amazon..

Puttinq the exchanqe rate into considetation...I doubt if I can afford any..
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by airforce1pikin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Juz create another one... On NL.. Nothing is permanent..
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:
Interesting
grin grin grin my best friend.... How you?
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by rosalieene(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:
Interesting
heh, go home to your daddy
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by airforce1pikin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
I dey o, wetin come happen na
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
You are something else cheesy grin cheesy tongue

Egbon Mynd44 pls forgive aburo Savagefinder embarassed cry
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by annonymida: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
well..
apparently, its seems such is not tolerated.
go to www.nigerianbase.com and post it there.
it is a developing forum.
ur creativity is welcome there.
who knows, u just might b a supermod wen the forum is fully established.
and dont forget to share the link on nairaland. that will help the site
i so much adore ur sense of humor, i would av made a special section for savage if i were the owner if this forum
cc
savagefinder, freelance007
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

I dey o, wetin come happen na
one person go report me to mod!! They don too yab yab the person future and past, they say the person na waste of funtioning organs, say him father na agbaya wer still dey play with sand!! Say him mama dey open quick like nairaland!! Say him too gon na one kind person, say after him mad for here, he go continue him madness for hell!! Say hin song dry like him mama breaast!! Say him future and Im brain na the same thing..say two of them dull!! Say Im level of foolishness no dey obey gravity!! It's all the way up!! Last last!! Say him village people dey front of pot dey fan Im picture they sing soft work!!! Hope say no b you?

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Aderola15:

lol!! Make I no talk?
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

you know you are stake holder!! Just EPP me beg them!! You self join inside the thread ooh!!lol!! My savage gang!! See wetin una cause now!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lalasticlala... Please free that thread cry cry
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
That kemen pic though grin
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by airforce1pikin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
one person go report me to mod!! They don too yab yab the person future and past, they say the person na waste of funtioning organs, say him father na agbaya wer still dey play with sand!! Say him mama dey open quick like nairaland!! Say him too gon na one kind person, say after him mad for here, he go continue him madness for hell!! Say hin song dry like him mama breaast!! Say him future and Im brain na the same thing..say two of them dull!! Say Im level of foolishness no dey obey gravity!! It's all the way up!! Last last!! Say him village people dey front of pot dey fan Im picture they sing soft work!!! Hope say no b you?
Why I go do that kind thing? Maybe you go join this hungrynigerian guy finally for him protest o... https://www.nairaland.com/3640187/peaceful-protest-against-mods-holding
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
mynd44 abeg free savagefinder thread na cheesy
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gbese ooo
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by yorhmienerd(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
Chai! cheesy
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
That thread funny sha.

Free the thread pls

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Why I go do that kind thing?
you sure so? You get all the mentioned things na
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by airforce1pikin(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
you sure so? You get all the mentioned things na
Oga airforce1pikin and airforce1 no be the same thing....We are two different people, don't confuse the two. I Don talk am tire.
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Oga airforce1pikin and airforce1 no be the same thing....We are two different people, don't confuse the two. I Don talk am tire.
ehn!! Na airforce1 dey play with sand..na u get the rest!!
Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by luscioustrish(f): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bring back awa thread angry

And I wanted to tag you sef,,,someone killed someone somewhere 2ce lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oyind17:
That thread funny sha.

Free the thread pls
yorhmienerd:
Chai! cheesy
swtman:
Gbese ooo
lefulefu:
mynd44 abeg free savagefinder thread na cheesy
annonymida:
well..
apparently, its seems such is not tolerated.
go to www.nigerianbase.com and post it there.
it is a developing forum.
ur creativity is welcome there.
who knows, u just might b a supermod wen the forum is fully established.
and dont forget to share the link on nairaland. that will help the site
i so much adore ur sense of humor, i would av made a special section for savage if i were the owner if this forum
cc
savagefinder, freelance007
ToriBlue:
That kemen pic though grin
Lawlahdey:
Lalasticlala... Please free that thread cry cry
TrapQueen77:
grin

rosalieene:
lipsrsealed
Aderola15:

New thread!! Keep tagging the boy!! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3642541/savages-hq-just-keep-scrolling

Re: Romance Landers I Need Ur Help, Pls !! by savagefinder: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
Bring back awa thread angry

And I wanted to tag you sef,,,someone killed someone somewhere 2ce lipsrsealed
tag me now! I have bought house in lekki phase 1

(1) (Reply)

See Lovely Photos Of Kylie' Jenner Transformation 'this Type Of Puberty Is Calle / Male Or Female Masturbation Can Destroy Your Sex Life / I'm Selling My Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.