Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today (41231 Views)

APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group / Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
ZOO

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by poiZon: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
modath can i be ur ACTING boyfriend till when the main one comes back?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by officialJP(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija wan kill baba after tinx as been destroyed by mr jona

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by magzey: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
ALL IS WELL FOR NIGERIA : GOOD GOVERNANCE IN ACTION :AFTER ALL BOTH THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE DID NOT TAKE POWER AS DO OR DIE AFFAIR.GOD BLESS PMB ,GOD BLESS PYO, GOD BLESS ME AND NIGERIA AMEEN

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by kabawa(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is real change cool

Wailers what sayeth thou grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by sasullee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oh! Man see writing. Like a kindergarten student.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by theway83: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
where is the photo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by tolguy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
ajalawole:
who wrote that buhari letter.so then carry all file from abuja go rondonsad
sharrapp!!
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ajalawole(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=tolguy post=53927533]sharrapp!![s] e pain amcheesy. Ask ur master for London who send the letter na
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Luvdk(f): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin
Y ds nigga refuse to die
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Toluenecpt: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
sosy25:
I am not saying I want to forge Professor Osinbajo's signature o....... but it looks easy to forge.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by darlenese(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
U want to stay till anytime the doctors are satisfied that certain factors are ruled out abi?

Abeg all this nonsense drama should stop, we know the truth !
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by comfy16(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
duroc:
Nigeria is now officially a Movie full of Actor

Acting President
Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
Acting EFCC Chairman
Me too Acting Citizen.

hmmm... acting citizen indeed!
when would u be confirm a bonafide citizen?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by berrystunn(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make all this old people go rest...
Holding us back
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by bitcoininvesto(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Nor be dream o.

NIGERIA has finally been HIJACKED. grin
This wan PASS military coup I swear. cheesy

A letter typed with hand-written "insertions"? shocked
I thought am the the only one seeing it grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by kings09(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Only u abi cos majority no miss am oo. Na Osinbajo I knw. Ever since buhari left, there z bn calm in the country.

Buhari is bad luck so let him stay in London till 2023 sef, we no care
madridguy:
Missing you Sai Baba. Insha Allah, you will return back alive, able and agile.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by cooltola(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
If the president cannot return to Aso Rock by the end of this month or mid march, he is as good as dead. Till then get well.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by megafone: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Ag. PRESIDENT, your signature is irregular o, if I dey bank, you go dey swear oath before you see your money collect o
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Izaya(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
HolyCraig:
We have a London based Nigeria president and there is this late february hamattan, seems Buhari is truly turning this country to an European Country!
grin
HolyCraig:
We have a London based Nigeria president and there is this late february hamattan, seems Buhari is truly turning this country to an European Country!
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
bitcoininvesto:

I thought am the the only one seeing it grin

In this day and age? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Shegzy8(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
slurryeye:
I believe Buhari is still alive. But as a concerned citizen of Nigeria, all I'm asking for just like any well meaning Nigerian, is for the president to do a short video addressing the citizens so as to clear this air of doubt. I don't think this is too much to ask for

I concur...just something to make wailers shut up...we all ar worried.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hope say una notice for the letter say na part of leave Baba still dey take no be say when come back wan go again una go come dey shout.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by simytech: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
We just have continue wit osinbanjo
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari's letter does not even have serial number. The con artists holding his body hostage in London are not good at deception.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by collinsbaba(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga buhari, your presence and absence no make any difference.....
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by GiftedJosh: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Big brother buhari we sabi how it they happen ;Do

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by cybriz82(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
orubebe pls forgive nigerian....cus we too we cant take dis anymore..
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by 2n2k(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Nor be dream o.

NIGERIA has finally been HIJACKED. grin
This wan PASS military coup I swear. cheesy

A letter typed with hand-written "insertions"? shocked

@bitcoininvesto also.

That is how letters from the State House are normally dated. It is the dating in the vice-president's own that is unusual.

Check any previous correspondence from any former president.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by tiwasiaife(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Comedians in power.
Walai APC na very useless party

Lols when did u join the wailers or are u sheriff in PDP?
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by vexing(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
There are errors in the letter written by the Acting President. Firstly, if you decide to start a letter with ' Dear ....', you should endeavor to end with 'Yours sincerely or Yours faithfully or Yours....' Secondly, you can not start itemizing from number 2. It would have been better if he used only paragraph instead. I also noticed that the paragraphing in the first letter ( Mr President's letter) was old school style of paragraphing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.