Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them (1502 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by chimere66: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
According to SpectaScope Nigeria,Southern Kaduna children now use toy guns to scare Fulani herdsmen away since security agent can't help them.Below is what SpectaScope shared.....

'Since its obvious Nigerian Security agents can't protect them from attack, Southern Kaduna children now use toy guns to scare Fulani herdsmen away from their community'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/southern-kaduna-children-now-use-toy.html

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by chimere66: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
May God help the people of Southern Kaduna. The terrorists vampires sucking innocents blood should leave us alone in Nigeria.

Governor El-Rufai need to step up his game before Kaduna State turned to Mogadishu.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by sarrki(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
If nah film abeg make them stop ooo
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
is la me is our biggest problem in this country cry

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by Etzakoos(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Better Way To Solve It......Ehn, tope...Abeg Go Help Me Check Dat Woman Wey Dey "fry Beans" Maybe SHe Still Dey
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by EdCure: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari and his handlers have almost turned the Nigerian Army and other security agencies into sectarian ones.
It is very easy to understand why some people are not too eager to see him return.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Now you have exposed their scare tactics to wicked herdmens

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by EdCure: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
May God help the people of Southern Kaduna. The terrorists vampires sucking innocents blood should leave us alone in Nigeria.
Governor El-Rufai need to step up his game before Kaduna State turned to Mogadishu.
El-rufai stepping up his game on this issue simply implies more carnage and mayhem on hapless residents of Kaduna.

Elrufai has a notoriety for conspicuous antichristian bigotry and hate filled Islamic fundamentalism.
Whoever is terrorising and killing the non-muslim population of the state obviously has his tacit backing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by ritababe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
what a country, I wish we can all just go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by GMBuhari: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
So that would scare herdsmen??
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by anibi9674: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
what a country.
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by owobokiri(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
From one side, boko haram is recruiting from the endless almajiri quantity.., from another side, fulani herdsmen are forcing these ones into violence with thier ceaseless attacks.., then the shiite vs sunni wahala.. The north is priming itself for epic disaster but their petty minded leaders dont know..

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by paramakina202: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make una elder brothers get the real thing......thats the only way to keep off terrorist from your communities.
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by zionmade(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
If i say wat is in my mind now i will be banned.
But i will stand strong on this.. The history of Borno, Yobe and adamawa should be traced. Now it looks like d rest of Kaduna is relaxed after all it mostly Kafirs dat are being killed. But mark my words if dis is not stopped one day Kaduna indigenes will become refugees in their own land. Wen d dog comes back to bite d owners, i hope they wont ask me to pray for their safety just as they are asking us to pray for borno and d rest

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by project8(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
EdCure:
Buhari and his handlers have almost turned the Nigerian Army and other security agencies into sectarian ones.
It is very easy to understand why some people are not too eager to see him return.
it really sad seeing this hapenin in my state.bt u shud kno d security agencies are doin there best.infact there was a long exchange of fire btw d police,army and d herdsmen.they came out im large number..one policeman was killed.it took extra re-inforcement bfr d army were able to repel d attack.me tink those are not herdsmen bt mayb boko haram hidin under fulani to perpetrate evil
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
EdCure:

El-rufai stepping up his game on this issue simply implies more carnage and mayhem on hapless residents of Kaduna.

Elrufai has a notoriety for conspicuous antichristian bigotry and hate filled Islamic fundamentalism.
Whoever is terrorising and killing the non-muslim population of the state obviously has his tacit backing.
Here he goes again with his obsession and bigoted uneducated opinion.
Not a word comes out of him without the mention of Islam.
Did a Muslim snatch away ur wife? If so then u need up ur game and stop being a drab local homeboy.
The question I always ask the illiterates obsessed with Elrufai is; why not also blame Benue state gov, whose tenure has equally overseen herdsmen attacks and killings, for the killings and his inability to protect his pple.
Of course, I don't expect the blind illiterates to be able to provide any answer that makes sense. I'm used to watching them resort to mudslinging.
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Did a Muslim snatch away ur wife? If so then u need up ur game and stop being a drab local homeboy.
The question I always ask the illiterates obsessed with Elrufai is; why not also blame Benue state gov, whose tenure has equally overseen herdsmen attacks and killings?
Of course, I don't expect the blind illiterates to be able to provide any answer that makes sense. I'm used to watching them resort to mudslinging.
omenka shocked
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
EdCure:
Another stale illiterate opinion.
so where Ve all the southerners in the force gone? Sacked? u guys really suck.
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by Agimor(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nor be small thing. That midget of a governor, terrorist, almajiris, paedophile, bokoharam want to turn southern Kaduna to a battle ground for his fellow blood sucking herdsmen.
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by raymexx: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
The question I always ask the illiterates obsessed with Elrufai is; why not also blame Benue state gov, whose tenure has equally overseen herdsmen attacks and killings, for the killings and his inability to protect his pple.
Bros ieee, abeg tell me one, just one good thing about Islam
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by raymexx: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Another stale illiterate opinion.
so where Ve all the southerners in the force gone? Sacked? u guys really suck.
the only job known to d youths in d north is to carry guns, either as Boko boys, herdsmen or as military. Even my dog ammed kw dat d north dominates d military to dat reason. So who sucks then?
Re: Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them by Blue3k(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Stupid plan just get a real gun.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Abandon Buhari, CAN Begs Christians / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi All Smiles At Osinbajo’s 60th Birthday / Buhari Healthy Enough For A Second Term, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.