Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband (708 Views)

Guys; See The Fastest Way Of Catching A Cheating Woman [must Read] / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband by mamagee3(f): 3:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Where did you see yours?

I saw mine when I was in a bar, a woman walked up and began shouting at her husband and nearly beat up the girl he was with, we were all laughing. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband by tanimz(f): 3:51am On Dec 10, 2009
LOL, wish Ild witness one someday!!
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband by kpolli(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
am sure husbands r saying "God forbid bad thing"
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband by amebono1: 5:01am On Dec 11, 2009
All liesssss

sighs
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed A Wife Catching A Cheating Husband by nevachange(f): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
i know one stays close to my crib, i snapped her in front of the hotel with the guys hand on her backside, showed it to her , she was so angry, shouting, i just said, you know what i want, and walked away, to cut the long story short, she paid my
1, unilag diploma fee
2 unilag runzing fee
3 got me a hp 530
4 full internet connection
5 private hostel fee
6 50k for wardrobe but as an ibo boy i spent 10k at yaba bendown select and got very good jeans
7 10k per week
i found out that her husband was actually one of the people writing off nigerian money at alausa, the street they live is named after him, lol
, i guess the picture was actually worth it, the phone got stolen last month, but i anticipated it, i have ove 20 copies of the pic sctterd here and abroad, I WILL NEVER DO YAHOOO, NEVER, i get maga here, all rich tall women cheat, they just cant get enuf from the hubby, may the inventors of camera fones live long, trust me i am using bb for beta image , incase of next time shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Should Get Married? / What Guarantee Do U Have That Your Present Partner Is The Right Gal/guy For You? / Do You Think He/she Owes You Cos Of The Things You Did/are Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.