Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? (1304 Views)

Do Cheaters Feel Guilty? / I'm Sorry: Why Do Cheaters Say This Whenever They Are Caught? / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by helinues: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
When you discover you've been cheated on you feel a range of emotions -- shock, anger, hurt, just to name a few -- and often at their extremes. At some point everyone shifts from feeling to thinking and wants to know how do cheaters feel. Is he or she feeling any pain like I am?

So, how do cheaters feel? Some feel really bad, others not so much. But no matter how much guilt or remorse a cheating person expresses outwardly, everyone feels it inwardly to some extent.

A common ability of cheaters is to separate themselves from their feelings and consciousness. In order to continue to act in a way they know is wrong, cheaters tell themselves lies – she deserves it, he doesn’t love me anymore anyway, I deserve to he happy (true, but not in this way).

All of us have ways our minds can justify wrong behavior.

A developing trend in our society today that's making it easier to cheat is the acceptance of broken promises. Making promises just doesn't have the shame and consequences associated with it that it used to have. As our society makes it more and more acceptable to break a promise, it makes it easier and easier for anyone to cheat with very little guilt or remorse.

I've found that most cheaters really do have a conscience. Many people who cheat didn't set out to do so. A lot of time cheating just develops out of one bad decision followed by another bad decision. Before the person knows it, they're cheating. Once they've crossed that line, it's easier to justify it in your mind, keep on cheating, and enjoy the ride while it lasts, more than it is to admit the mistake and face the consequences.

If you've been cheated on, it's important to recognize that your feelings may be different than your cheating partner's. However, that doesn't mean your partner doesn't have negative feelings about cheating -- they'll probably just not show them. Burying feelings is how cheaters live with themselves.

The majority of men, and women, who cheat aren't bad people. They've just made a series of bad decisions. If you've been cheated on you might think I'm being too kind here. But the truth is the majority of cheaters do feel bad about cheating.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1404504766277986
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by Splinz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
They feel the same way cold blooded murderers feel.
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
I've never cheated and will never cheat. It is the height of wickedness and irresponsibility which can never be justified in any book.

May I end up with a loyal lady...

1 Like

Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by helinues: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I've never cheated and will never cheat. It is the height of wickedness and irresponsibility which can never be justified in any book.

Boss, I hail sir
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

was not expecting anything different from a politician. Beautiful lies

2 Likes

Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen!
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
I'm first a human before being a politician. Beside, I'm in politics for your sake, to serve you and see that your/our tomorrow is better than today.

Politicians are selfless and noble people irrespective of the actions of a few!

#I-Rep-PDP
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by helinues: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:

Mama Nkechi, help me serve my guy 2 plate of peppersoup with one crate of origin.

Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Flexherbal:

Amen!
But on a serious note, there is a brutal way to deal with Cheating partner that will psychologically and emotionally wreck them!

I won't say it though
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm first a human before being a politician. Beside, I'm in politics for your sake, to serve you and see that your/our tomorrow is better than today.

Politicians are selfless and noble irrespective of the actions of a few!

#I-Rep-PDP
another lie cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
helinues:

Mama Nkechi, help me serve my guy 2 plate of peppersoup with one crate of origin.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
another lie cheesy cheesy
Where is the lie?
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is the lie?

This; "Beside, I'm in politics for your sake, to serve you and see that your/our tomorrow is better than today."
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:

This; "Beside, I'm in politics for your sake, to serve you and see that your/our tomorrow is better than today."
Brother, there is no lie in that comment.

I am awake while you are sleeping thinking of how to make the society better for you. Our lives are sometimes on the line for the sake of this country and our tomorrow.

You Sir, should appreciate the patriotism and sacrifices of politicians.
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Brother, there is no lie in that comment.

I am awake while you are sleeping thinking of how to make the society better for you. Our lives are sometimes on the line for the sake of this country and our tomorrow.

You Sir, should appreciate the patriotism and sacrifices of politicians.
which future? The politicians in this country have successfully ruined the present and future. They worked so hard and even sleepless nights to ruin our futures just to secure their children's. Nobody stays awake for my sake. They all stay awake to share the yam and further impoverish us. God will judge them and

1 Like

Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
which future? The politicians in this country have successfully ruined the present and future. They worked so hard and even sleepless nights to ruin our futures just to secure their children's. Nobody stays awake for my sake. They all stay awake to share the yam and further impoverish us. God will judge them and
Boss!

Yes most politicians have failed in their noble responsibility but it doesn't take away the nobility of the vocation.

Make we no derail thread jare, have you cheated on your other half?
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by CaptainRahl(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
this guy dey vex seriously grin
he may not be far away from the truth.
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
but a number of ppl who cheat do it pleasure na grin.or how can u explain a guy who is a serial cheater be calling himself a yoruba demon or lady sleeping around her numerous boyfriends and sugar daddies
and be saving their numbers on her phone as mugu25,maga50,oilbloc4,paradise sugardaddy,oil boom papa,carrotboy,corruptvirgin,my daddy atm etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by yorhmienerd(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
I will MAY forgive a cheating partner but will NEVER forget.

I will still REVENGE though.
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
No one voluntarily wants to lose whom he/she loves, I repeat, no one! If there's love, he/she won't cheat. If he does, there's no love. However, define cheating, please.
Re: How Do Cheaters Feel About Their Cheating? by naija1stpikin: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Boss!

Yes most politicians have failed in their noble responsibility but it doesn't take away the nobility of the vocation.

Make we no derail thread jare, have you cheated on your other half?
grin grin grin yes sir. That has always been my wrong doing. I'm loving and caring but I always find myself cheating. I think it's the devil

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Response From A Lady To her Mother-in-law. / Please, I Need Your Advice / If U're A Nairalander In Abk.. Join Me To Celebrate At Sky Pavilion Okelewo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.