Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

$1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff (24157 Views)

Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Jaabioro(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Our leaders are the Same... Nothing had been changed except hunger that has been added .
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by loomer: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2017
When I been dey primary sch, I know say if case dey court lawyer go tender evidence and dem dey call am exhibit A,B,C ..... that time the world never dey digital o.

Now wey cameras dey every where efcc no go fit record their missions as evidence to tender for court wey dem go fit use close case under few months

1 Like

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Slymonster(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
5% is working...

2 Likes

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Marty2020: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2017
WehDon Sir cheesy
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Ngokafor(f): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:
Yet, some people are still wondering why one dollar is over 500 naira.

....Educate yourself please..All this corruption revelations are not the reason why one dollar exchanges for #516 .
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Ekakamba:
See theory! grin grin grin
Hilariously hilarious
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by cygnus05(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Shameless leaders
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Mademoney: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmm money...
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Karlman: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
AND HOW MUCH YAR FOUND IN AMECHI TAMBUWAL ELRUFAI MAGU AND THE GRASS CUTTER WARDROBE?

1 Like

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Seunjungle(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Baddeh again... are you people mad ni? Do you want to kill us?

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by theway83: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
wardrobe being your own bank abi you will hear am.
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Doug07034780891(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Pictures please....
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Icecomrade: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
how do these lawyers think? you want to go and search somebody's house, you have to tel the person and the person should be there or nominate somebody to be there, how will it work? Some of this clauses need to be change. The judiciary is seriously not helping us.

The clauses are there to protect you from items implanted in your property.

The law was not meant for Badeh, but for u and I.

Badeh was already, in custody, they could have as well taken him along for this search witout giving prior notification.

The law is stupid
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by sirusX(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls all ds money wey dey de see where dey dey keep am?
GBAM!!
Make e no be say na from one wardrobe to another

2 Likes

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Not again
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by henryhemon(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Karlman:
AND HOW MUCH YAR FOUND IN AMECHI TAMBUWAL ELRUFAI MAGU AND THE GRASS CUTTER WARDROBE?
You are very silly very very silly people like you are the reason why these gays get away with all these shits. So cuz another person stole we should free the ones caught red handed going by your theory.
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by WorldRichest: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Educate yourself please..All this corruption revelations are not the reason why one dollar exchanges for #516 .

Senior Economist, please help me educate my self so that I will not come and go and die. Now answer this question.
If about 5,000 political office holders in the last "Stealing is not Corruption" administration each keep an average of one million dollars in their wardrobe, what will happen to the naira?

a. appreciate and go higher than the dollar
b. remain constant to the dollar
c. depreciate and go lower than the dollar
d. die a natural death
e. you are confused just like me

Hint: If you brain is telling you that how can about 5,000 people keep one million dollar each in their wardrobe? Remember that AVM Olusola Amosu (rtd) buried one million dollars in a fake soak away pit. Andrew Yakubu kept 9.8 million dollars in file cabinet in his family house. AVM Alex Badeh (rtd) kept one million dollars in his wardrobe. Jonathan cousin called Azibaola Robert got 40 million dollars for being the president's relative. Mama Piss has 15 million dollars in her driver, maid, gateman's account. Diezaini needs international accounts to tell her how much she has stolen. Not forgetting Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and other thieves. Now, answer the question above.

1 Like

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Eagle360(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Brazil ------ football America ----- technology Cuba ---------- boxers China ---------- Kung-fu Japan --------- electronics Germany --- mechanics Britain ------ administration Italy ------- shoes/clothing Jamaica --- reggae Israel ----- scientist Netherlands --- engineers India ------- doctors France ----- wine making Nigeria ------

1 Like

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by kaylex1994(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol...see buhari's cohorts here...in buhari's case its a bribe for certificate grin grin
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by lollmaolol(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Hawlahscho:
I'm alive.

What more can I say? Oghenne Dhooo....

Where some people have no hope of tomorrow, our public officers in government have secured their generation unborn future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Enough of these recycled stories!
Convict n jail the klepto!!
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Zane2point4(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
how do these lawyers think? you want to go and search somebody's house, you have to tel the person and the person should be there or nominate somebody to be there, how will it work? Some of this clauses need to be change. The judiciary is seriously not helping us.

Exactly what am thinking, too much old and stupid protocol, the person will even simply relocate the money,
I even have feeling that all these cash efcc found is just a kind of let go money this thiefs are just using as a kind of distraction, the main cash may have been hidden underground sef.
God help us.
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Koolking(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:

When the prosecution sought to tender the search warrant, the red box and the way bill as evidence, the move was objected to by the defence team. Mr Lasun Sanusi (SAN), counsel for the defendant objected to the admissibility of the items, saying they were purportedly obtained from an illegal search.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/ex-chief-defence-staff-hoards-1m-wardrobe-witness/

The first question to Badeh would have been, are you the owner of the bag containing $1M? What Mr. Lasun argued up^ there was trash, fits for LAWMA. I hate lawyers...

It makes me wonder how the children of these incurable corrupt officials face the society in the wake of all these revelations against their parents. Seems corruption is endemic in Nigeria.

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by deolu2000(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
My own concern is hw the recovered funds hv so far been spent, but we keep hearing of billions n trillion in accumulation bt we hvnt seen anythg come out of it or feel any positive impact on us as a nation.
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by adecz: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Hail Oga tiff, tiff....

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Are you okay? Did corruption start yesterday? And you think anyone stole more than Abacha?

Trying so hard to defend the ineptitude, incompetence and failure of Buhari.
WorldRichest:
Yet, some people are still wondering why one dollar is over 500 naira.
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by KanwuliaExtra: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Nobody to search OBJ house? grin
David Cameron, see ya pipo o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by adecz: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
WorldRichest:

Senior Economist, please help me educate my self so that I will not come and go and die. Now answer this question.
If about 5,000 political office holders in the last "Stealing is not Corruption" administration each keep an average of one million dollars in their wardrobe, what will happen to the naira?

a. appreciate and go higher than the dollar
b. remain constant to the dollar
c. depreciate and go lower than the dollar
d. die a natural death
e. you are confused just like me

Hint: If you brain is telling you that how can about 5,000 people keep one million dollar each in their wardrobe? Remember that AVM Olusola Amosu (rtd) buried one million dollars in a fake soak away pit. Andrew Yakubu kept 9.8 million dollars in file cabinet in his family house. AVM Alex Badeh (rtd) kept one million dollars in his wardrobe. Jonathan cousin called Azibaola Robert got 40 million dollars for being the president's relative. Mama Piss has 15 million dollars in her driver, maid, gateman's account. Diezaini needs international accounts to tell her how much she has stolen. Not forgetting Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi and other thieves. Now, answer the question above.

Chief Economist,
If 5000 ppl stole a minimum of $1mn during GEJ's tenure, kindly explain why the exchange rate remained stable at btw N150 to 190 to US Dollars for over 5 year??
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by WorldRichest: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
adecz:

Chief Economist,
If 5000 ppl stole a minimum of $1mn during GEJ's tenure, kindly explain why the exchange rate remained stable at btw N150 to 190 to US Dollars for over 5 year??

Let me ask Ifa.

Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by efilefun(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
ybalogs:
One million dollars inside wardrobe? And this man is still alive? So only poor men can be given the tire treatment abi. Kontinu
The difference between this criminals and the poor ones is that these people thief enough to bribe the law and also buy some supporters to sing their praises while a poor man only steal to feed himself and his family
Re: $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff by bakila: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
The courts took care of that long ago. A relevant and admissable evidence can be relied upon by the court to reach a decision, in crimancal cases irrespective of how it was obtained. The clauses have no problem, it is the thieving big men that have a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Oyetola Took N18bn Loan After Election Loss, Left N407.32bn Debt – Adeleke / APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.