Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely (20073 Views)

25 Cool Bikers Pictures Taken In Nigeria By 09bikersmc / You Are Ruining Your Car If You Are Guilty Of Any Of The Following / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by azpekuliar: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2017
I would rule out sand or any other road imperfections as other bikers had gone through the same corner successfully. The rider must have panicked and applied the front brake mid-corner causing him to low-side into the guardrail. Anyways, the rider should make it. I would rather low-side than high-side.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by sesaan(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2017
okowande:
How do i join biker's club?
just buy a sport bike, a cruiser or Tourer n contact me... Hard but bikerz
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by sesaan(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2017
kelvine:
Dont rush into buying a bike or joining a club.
First thing first, get trained on riding a power bike.
Seek info on right bike for you, then buy one.

I ride but not in a club.
There are two major training schools in Lagos, one in Ikeja one in the stadium, classes run every weekend.

Don't worry yourself,, just get a bike, as a beginner u need something below 500cc but if u trust ur self anything above can be Ok, skills comes with experience,, I started riding 150cc Simba Okada ,,but the first day on a 600cc yamaha R6 i did well
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by zinaunreal(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2017
mccoy47:
mehn! I just luv bikes! cheesy
The acceleration! the sound!! The vibration!!!
Heaven!!!!

Wish I could afford 1 cry
bike or car bro?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by oyeyipow(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2017
I really want to learn to ride. Anyone know where I can learn in Abuja?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by zinaunreal(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Please i need automatic power bike. Any recomendations?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2017
azpekuliar:
I would rule out sand or any other road imperfections as other bikers had gone through the same corner successfully. The rider must have panicked and applied the front brake mid-corner causing him to low-side into the guardrail. Anyways, the rider should make it. I would rather low-side than high-side.

I personally think that he exceeded the lean angle of the front tire.

Mulholland drive is a fun but treacherous road to ride. You should try it if given an opportunity.

Warning: bike not for sale, be careful of my nephews on here grin

Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by kelvine(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
sesaan:

Don't worry yourself,, just get a bike, as a beginner u need something below 500cc but if u trust ur self anything above can be Ok, skills comes with experience,, I started riding 150cc Simba Okada ,,but the first day on a 600cc yamaha R6 i did well

Hi bro, I ride R6 too? Do you have a good mechanic?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by idu1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
sesaan:

Is there any place one can rent a bike in lagos?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
For those in Ibadan, there is an outlet that I saw that has a few bikes for sale.

Their bikes are a bit too tired for my liking but will do for the beginners I suppose.

It's on Ring Road, between Adeoyo and Total roundabouts.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Ejanla07: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
wealth499:
Can I get a good bike for #300k

yes. honda cub 70 should be 280k

but its ladies machine ooo
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Ejanla07: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
as Nnewi boy. i started riding bike at age 9. ladies ooo. now. i be bros for d game....

1 Like

Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
wealth499:
Can I get a good bike for #300k
for tokumbo nope but, if you up that by 100k u can get Naija used bike with lots of power still in the engine.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:
For those in Ibadan, there is an outlet that I saw that has a few bikes for sale.

Their bikes are a bit too tired for my liking but will do for the beginners I suppose.

It's on Ring Road, between Adeoyo and Total roundabouts.
that's Dodoh's shop
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
o42austino:
that's Dodoh's shop

You should post his shops details so folks can contact him.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You should post his shops details so folks can contact him.
they can contact me and I link them up... I am a biker too and his also a biker. He sells protective gears also.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
o42austino:
they can contact me and I link them up... I am a biker too and his also a biker. He sells protective gears also.

I don't support that contact to contact stuff.

I'll have someone stop by there to invite him on here so he can post his details directly.
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by sesaan(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
kelvine:

Hi bro, I ride R6 too? Do you have a good mechanic?
ya here in Abuja there are a lot of places you can service your bike
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by sesaan(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
idu1:
Is there any place one can rent a bike in lagos?
Am in Abuja,, don't know where to rent only for Sale
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by mccoy47(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
zinaunreal:
bike or car bro?
Bike
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't support that contact to contact stuff.

I'll have someone stop by there to invite him on here so he can post his details directly.
lol... U can try
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
o42austino:
lol... U can try

Already done.

Easy stuff. One of the assistants gave us a number, just need to get his permission before I post it online.

No more cloak and dagger stuff, that's how fraud starts cheesy
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Already done.

Easy stuff. One of the assistants gave us a number, just need to get his permission before I post it online.

No more cloak and dagger stuff, that's how fraud starts cheesy
assistance? Dodoh has no assistance sorry wrong shop... Goodluck
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
o42austino:
assistance? Dodoh has no assistance sorry wrong shop... Goodluck

Yea, two guys.

Bikes set up on the sidewalk on Ring Road. I'm sure that we're talking about different stores because these guys understand customer service.

Your good luck wish is wasted, we operate on hard work where I live wink
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by o42austino(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yea, two guys.

Bikes set up on the sidewalk on Ring Road. I'm sure that we're talking about different stores because these guys understand customer service.

Your good luck wish is wasted, we operate on hard work where I live wink
Hardwork? U need to find a dictionary to understand that word, I run many business and I also sell bikes that why I know many bikers and bike sellers...
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
o42austino:
Hardwork? U need to find a dictionary to understand that word, I run many business and I also sell bikes that why I know many bikers and bike sellers...

Is that suppose to impress me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, you need a dictionary more than I do wink
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by oyeyipow(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
sesaan:

Am in Abuja,, don't know where to rent only for Sale

Hello, I'm I'm Abuja too. Want to learn, do you teach?

1 Like

Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
ExAngel007:
I need a ride...
let me give u one.. Where do u reside?
Re: For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely by toastedbread: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
any ph biker here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A Dishonest Uber/Bolt Driver / Philippines Government Bulldozes 14 More Smuggled Luxury Cars,841 More To Follow / What Is The Preferred Engine Type In Nigeria - Petrol Or Diesel, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.