Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

NL Romance section Pet Peeves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Romance section Pet Peeves (505 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / This Guy Is Sexier Than 90% Of The Girls Here In NL Romance / 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Romance section Pet Peeves by andysnoopy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok guys, what do people do on NL that really annoys you. Keep it coming....

As for me, the following three tops my list.

The Love letter writers; This got to be the most annoying of them all. Common!! first of all, who think they can find love on a public forum?? And to think that most profiles can't be verified. These guys take it to the low and without shame.

Woman Wrappers; These ones will care less if a guy brings up a topic about the cure for aids or how 1naira=1 dollar but immediately a girl posts even "hello" you see them all up in the thread trying to form a meaningful contribution on just "hello" . These set of guys are no different from number 1 but at least they got a little pride. Then finally;

The Seduction experts: These ones have all the keys to opening a woman's heart, they are the love gurus.. They give you 10 tips and you become the ultimate female magnet. But the truth is everybody and their mama know that every woman is different and nothing is a given. The sad thing is the younger folks are the one they are talking to cos I don't think any matured adult male will buy the bullshit and the painful part is our younger folks will be busy learning how to seduce the opposite sex instead of focusing on their studies.
Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by Draei: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Add 'group of daft thread creators' cuz thats where you belong.
Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by andysnoopy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chaii to think you used fancy English words to expose your insanity ... Smh.

Check health section for psychiatric cases abeg.. I can't help you.
Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by newyorks(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
op who is troubling u.u sound pained
Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2017

Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by andysnoopy(m): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2017
newyorks:
op who is troubling u.u sound pained

No be by force to comment.
Re: NL Romance section Pet Peeves by naija1stpikin: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2017
andysnoopy:
Ok guys, what do people do on NL that really annoys you. Keep it coming....

As for me, the following three tops my list.

The Love letter writers; This got to be the most annoying of them all. Common!! first of all, who think they can find love on a public forum?? And to think that most profiles can't be verified. These guys take it to the low and without shame.

Woman Wrappers; These ones will care less if a guy brings up a topic about the cure for aids or how 1naira=1 dollar but immediately a girl posts even "hello" you see them all up in the thread trying to form a meaningful contribution on just "hello" . These set of guys are no different from number 1 but at least they got a little pride. Then finally;

The Seduction experts: These ones have all the keys to opening a woman's heart, they are the love gurus.. They give you 10 tips and you become the ultimate female magnet. But the truth is everybody and their mama know that every woman is different and nothing is a given. The sad thing is the younger folks are the one they are talking to cos I don't think any matured adult male will buy the bullshit and the painful part is our younger folks will be busy learning how to seduce the opposite sex instead of focusing on their studies.

(1) (Reply)

Pls,guys I Nid Some Good Advise. / Women Take Note / 21 Unbeatable Reasons Why You Should Have Sex And The Advantages To Our Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.