Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

If There's No God, Is There A Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There's No God, Is There A Devil? (925 Views)

Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Fellow Freethinkers, How Do You Handle Being Called A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Why does religion thrive?
Why is the church so filled every Sunday and the mosque, Friday?
Is it because people love God?
Or because they're running from the Devil?

Atheists will go beyond any limit to prove God doesn't exist. Theists will do the antithesis.
Yet no one can truly be certain, hence it remains an endless argument of faith.
I therefore ask, if the devil does exist does that invariably prove the existence of God?

I don't believe in the Super natural.
I don't believe in witches and wizards, mermaids, etc.
I don't believe in ghosts and spirits.

Don't blame me, I'm a materialist. If you can't prove it, it doesn't exist.

I believe people believe these things out of fear.
Superstitions and hearsays have warped up our mindset and we now attribute everything to be spiritual.
I believe people fall sick, if untreated, they die. It was not a spiritual attack.
I believe people can be lucky and unlucky. If you don't pull your mind together and get a grip of how your mind works, you attract the wrong energy.
I believe there are forces that govern how things work. If you don't understand and apply these forces accordingly, things will never work.

Back to the crux, I ask, does the devil exist? Does any one have substantial proof?

Scientist agree that to every Action, there's an equal opposite reaction.
Economists agree on the concept of Cause and Effect.

Perhaps we can't prove that God exists. If there's proof that the Devil exists, that could itself be all the proof we need.

Kindly share your experience, please no hearsay, only personal experiences.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by knowyaself2(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2017
The so called supernatural is just the energy you mentioned, and having supernatural powers consists in being able to direct and use this energy for different purposes.religion is scammy because it tries to put people and thought forms in the position of this energy.
I believe that aliens / extraterrestrials exist and that the devil is one of their leaders. I believe they have gained mastery over this energy and can direct and use it for different purposes.
Astrology is very real too. The stars and planets through the energy they give off influence our physical lives here either positively or negatively .that energy is the god element and it has no personality - just a force.
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
knowyaself2:
The so called supernatural is just the energy you mentioned, and having supernatural powers consists in being able to direct and use this energy for different purposes.religion is scammy because it tries to put people and thought forms in the position of this energy.
I believe that aliens / extraterrestrials exist and that the devil is one of their leaders. I believe they have gained mastery over this energy and can direct and use it for different purposes.
Astrology is very real too. The stars and panels through the energy they give off influence our physical lives here either positively or negatively .that energy is the god element and it has no personality - just a force.

Interesting.
Astrology has proven to an extent evident.
I think the cosmos particularly stars alignment especially at time of birth influence one's personality. Even the religions attest to this. Jesus with detail of his purpose was predicted and supposedly located first by astrologers and Islam depends so much on stars and moon.

Why do you believe in aliens? Extraterrestrials?
Have you seen one?
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by Outofsync(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
pressplay411:

Interesting.
I think the cosmos particularly stars alignment especially at time of birth influence one's personality. Even the religions attest to this. Jesus with detail of his purpose was predicted and supposedly located first by astrologers and Islam depends so much on stars and moon.

Have you seen one?
But you dull small sha undecided

How can there be aliens when Jesus boldly said he came to die for humanity
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by Seun(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
pressplay411:
Astrology has proven to an extent evident. I think the cosmos particularly stars alignment especially at time of birth influence one's personality.
What? This is false! Astrology has been tested many times and found to be wrong on every occasion. This wikipedia article explains everything.

Jesus with detail of his purpose was predicted and supposedly located first by astrologers
This doesn't support astrology. Rather, it discredits the bible. It shows that the gospel story was fabricated in the mind of a superstitious person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by InsanePsycho(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
God is useless without the Devil

2 Likes

Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
But you dull small sha undecided

How can there be aliens when Jesus boldly said he came to die for humanity

Don't be so "out of sync" stay on the topic.
If you have nothing intelligent to add, it's not so difficult to ignore and swerve to the next post.
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seun:

What? This is false! Astrology has been tested many times and found to be wrong on every occasion. This wikipedia article explains everything.

This doesn't support astrology. Rather, it discredits the bible. It shows that the Gospel story was fabricated in the mind of a superstitious person.

Great to have your contribution Seun.
Astrology is not fail safe.
Like I said it has proven "to an extent" evident.
Perhaps this site would convince you. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by knowyaself2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
pressplay411:

Great to have your contribution Seun.
Astrology is not fail safe.
Like I said it has proven "to an extent" evident.
Perhaps this site would convince you. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
I have personally had the experience : Mary, @ astromary.com , likes to call herself my spiritual guide. She's an astrologer and she's psychic. Over 80% of her predictions addressing my career,love life, family,etc astonishingly come to pass. She makes use of my natal chart, date of birth, and zodiac sign. She even gives clues about possible business opportunities, the offers to expect, etc, with dates and such. She's awesome - very gifted.

1 Like

Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by knowyaself2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
pressplay411:

Interesting.

Have you seen one?
http://web.archive.org/web/20070207025605/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
knowyaself2:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070207025605/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/llf2.html

Personal experience only pls.
If you have to use the bible to explain the existence of extraterrestrials/UFOs I think that would pose a flawed argument.
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by pressplay411(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
knowyaself2:

I have personally had the experience : Mary, @ astromary.com , likes to call herself my spiritual guide. She's an astrologer and she's psychic. Over 80% of her predictions addressing my career,love life, family,etc astonishingly come to pass. She makes use of my natal chart, date of birth, and zodiac sign. She even gives clues about possible business opportunities, the offers to expect, etc, with dates and such. She's awesome - very gifted.

Have you asked a friend to also try astromary?
Don't be surprised you'll have the same readings with your friend.
I did, and I wasn't so impressed.
Astrology has it's limitations, I doubt it can make accurate predictions. It may however guide you.
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by knowyaself2(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Have you asked a friend to also try astromary?
Don't be surprised you'll have the same readings with your friend.
I did, and I wasn't so impressed.
Astrology has it's limitations, I doubt it can make accurate predictions. It may however guide you.
Yes, I did ask a friend and the outcome were not same. Even when we share same zodiac sign. The psychic aspect helps a great deal, I think.
Re: If There's No God, Is There A Devil? by knowyaself2(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
pressplay411:

Personal experience only pls.
If you have to use the bible to explain the existence of extraterrestrials/UFOs I think that would pose a flawed argument.

Well, there are also accounts of aliens' visitation from people in the govt and military circles. I have not had a face-to-face experience, but by my own spiritual practice, I have been able to clearly communicate telepathically with such outsiders. If you also have enough awareness in the astral plane, you can see and communicate. These beings, I beleive, are masters in the occult and they are so immensely more advanced in the occult art.

(1) (Reply)

If I Could Be Born Again / Lady Posts Hot Photos Of Herself Inside A Church / If You Still Believe In The Story Of Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.