Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) (27041 Views)

Juhel Filing Station In Enugu On Fire After An Explosion (Photos) / Massive Fire In Residential Lagos Neighbourhood / Gas Explosion In Filling Station In Ogun Kills 2 & Injures Several Others (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
SuperBlack:
An Igbo wrote this against An Igbo Person? Hausa man will never say this against Hausa. I'm ashamed of you.

I only said the truth...
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Origin(f): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Someone influential had his property destroyed and that's why we have fast action.

Na today. Fire service that has authority to seal businesses who do not uphold the fire code. What were they doing before?. Zero inspection.

One fire and they start acting as if they are working.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Ajsmart(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good move. Fuel stations shouldn't be situated close to residential areas
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by arinze2015: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
SuperBlack:
An Igbo wrote this against An Igbo Person? Hausa man will never say this against Hausa. I'm ashamed of you.
he is from warri

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by PhilemonObende: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
SuperBlack:

Don't interfere in the fight between 2 frustrated zealots. One is still bitter he was refused visa to travel to canada 4 times, the other is an old knobhead who eats Rochas sh1t for breakfast and hates Ipob with a passion, he also prays everyday that Igbo and SSners fight each other.

If I had my way I'll give them guns to kill off themselves (and their families) for the betterment of the Igbo race. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Malayy:
not every street. go to Tarzan junction, Nkpor . and confirm. new stations are been constructed. and there are like 10 there already..
Which Tarzan are you talking about? Tarzan junction is not a street or residential area, it's s road junction. Besides there are not more than 3 filling stations in Tarzan Junction, Nkpor.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by dich: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice and bold move but is it not the same govt authorities(local or state, whichever!?) that granted permits for the defaulting stations to be built in the first place. In awka road alone , there are more than 10 petrol stations on that busy residential/commercial road
In fact two brand new stations have been opened along that awka road within 3 or 4 months. It now means the state govt may have to close down virtually all the stations in anambra then!! I guess the term ' residential area' needs to be defined by the authorities so we can all understand.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by joisfeko: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
If all the fuel stations move to highway when u know that there is no nepa light in naija, how can ppl get fuel for I pass my nebor. Abi dem go fly bike 200 go buy fuel 200?
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
They should seal churches and mosques too.
why?
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
coputa:
why?
Because their noise no dey allow person rest peacefully for house. angry
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by dumodust(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Malayy:
not every street. go to Tarzan junction, Nkpor . and confirm. new stations are been constructed. and there are like 10 there already..
The fuel station business is truly getting out of hand... and you wonder who in government gives the permit for these things.
The one that annoys me is the new one that replaced the location of savoy hotel along Awka rd, the new fuel station before rainoil, totally wrongly sited and ill thought.
Smh
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:
What is your business with what Anambra does? Why not go and face your useless and worthless Imo state? Why have you decided to be useless onto yourself and your poor old mother?

Leave us alone and focus on your pillaged, hopeless Imo state where nothing works except that your useless fat limping failed governor is playing politics with the lives of its people.

[s][/s]

if u r an Igbo person and u type this to your fellow Igbo brother, that means you're very dumb and a big disgrace.
don't you know u should treat every Igbo person no matter the state he or she comes from and your brother or sister?
please learn how to speak as one and also support those who speak and dress like u.

but if you're Yoruba or from other tribe.... sorry... have a nice day
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by dich: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
dumodust:

The fuel station business is truly getting out of hand... and you wonder who in government gives the permit for these things.
The one that annoys me is the new one that replaced the location of savoy hotel along Awka rd, the new fuel station before rainoil, totally wrongly sited and ill thought.
Smh

I totally agree with you on this. It is so so wrongfully sighted. Imagine if there was a fire disaster there, it will triple the one that happened last week at dmgs roundabout.
Meanwhile in asaba, petrol stations are built right inside streets with residential apartments. I just can't understand why the state authorities approve such stations in asaba.
Delta state government should wake up.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Reactive governance, medicine after death as always. Who gave these guys permission to put filling station in those locations in the first place, and why not bar them from erecting such in residential areas during the construction? In the end filling station belonging to the men that matter will not be touched even if they're located in someone's kitchen.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Hope you know the meaning of residential area?. Before you build your filling station, check if that place is reserved for such.
Guy nah U dey talk like this, so is the owner of the filling station going to stop anyone building near it?there are Houses around filling stations in London or you want Pictures?, so thats not the problem but robust safty action is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:

I should have known that my mother is a wh*ore...that's why I don't know my father.

Eeyaah...so, nobody told you? Your mother was fvcked by Abubakar Shekau.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by slawali: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Mrbigman1 post=53942660]I really always wonder who grant such license.

Gas stations, churches, industries, telecum mast all should stay away from residential area.

Anyway, our local govt no dey work, na to stay house wait for salary and complain.

Who make ur local govt not work,same govenors useless set of ppl
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by jinxet2000: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2017
So what is your point?
Filling station should stay and residents move or the other way round? I really want to get your point.

Abagworo:
Absolute nonsense. Most of those filling stations were there before people built houses around them hence they obtained genuine building permit. What government should do is to ensure they adhere to maximum safety standards and not this hypocritical showmanship.

In a couple of years the space around this new petrol station will be filled with residential houses. When it happens will you blame the station owner?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901697_fbimg1487716307775_jpeg0bf3c0eaac5520a82d82ae5ec74c62e1
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by NdiAsili2016(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2017
It A Good Idea If They Will Maintain It. Before You Know It After Some Months Now Gov. Obiano Will Reopen Them For His Campaign For His Second Tenure In Office.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2017
http://anambralands.net/land_laws.php
http://anambralands.net/allocation.php

ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY IN EVIDENCE OF DEEMED RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY

Background Information
By section I of the LUA all land in the territory of each State became vested in the Governor of the State who holds the land in trust and administers it for the use and common benefit of all Nigerians in accordance with the LUA. Section 5 of the LUA empowers the Governor of the State, in respect of land situate either in the urban or rural area, to grant Statutory Right of Occupancy to any person for all purposes. Section 6 of LUA also empowers the Local Government, in respect of land not being in the urban area, to grant Customary Right of Occupancy to any person or organisation for the use of the land in the Local Government Area for agricultural, residential and other purposes. Sections 34 and 36 of the LUA, respectively, deem an occupier or holder of land in urban and non-urban arrears, respectively, before the enactment of the LUA, to be a holder of Statutory or Customary Right of Occupancy. A Right of Occupancy is therefore the highest interest any person or organisation may have in land in Nigeria

Section 9 of the LUA empowers the Governor, to the exclusion of any other person, body or authority, to issue Certificate of Occupancy to any person or organisation as evidence of his Statutory or Customary Right of Occupancy over any land. Therefore any person or organisation wishing to be issued a Certificate of Occupancy may apply to the Governor (through his delegate, the Ministry of Lands, Survey and Town Planning) in the manner following:

does anyone have the actual land use act of anambra?
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by paechocs(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Is an opportunity for them to correct a very big bribe
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Alajiki:

Eeyaah...so, nobody told you? My mother was fvcked by Abubakar Shekau.

Hmmm.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Abagworo:
Absolute nonsense. Most of those filling stations were there before people built houses around them hence they obtained genuine building permit. What government should do is to ensure they adhere to maximum safety standards and not this hypocritical showmanship.

In a couple of years the space around this new petrol station will be filled with residential houses. When it happens will you blame the station owner?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901697_fbimg1487716307775_jpeg0bf3c0eaac5520a82d82ae5ec74c62e1
shut up. Enemy of development. African mentality
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2017
what should I say about this?
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Icon79:

What about mosques

For east?
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice initiative… that's if it lasts
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Lsofdk(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
jboy73:

if u r an Igbo person and u type this to your fellow Igbo brother, that means you're very dumb and a big disgrace.
don't you know u should treat every Igbo person no matter the state he or she comes from and your brother or sister?
please learn how to speak as one and also support those who speak and dress like u.

but if you're Yoruba or from other tribe.... sorry... have a nice day
Might i come in here… i for one won't consider your tribe before saying whatever i intend saying. If i deem it fit to consider your tribe, then i should consider Nationality, and if i do, then i can't help considering the fact we're Africans… i might as well end up considering we're humans and we ought to address each other with respect.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:

I only said the truth...
Your truth is baseless and Useless. Is this how to go about B.I.A.F.R.A? Mehn it's not fair,

your type will kill your brother if living together in South Africa and he makes more money than you.
Re: Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Lsofdk:
Might i come in here… i for one won't consider your tribe before saying whatever i intend saying. If i deem it fit to consider your tribe, then i should consider Nationality, and if i do, then i can't help considering the fact we're Africans… i might as well end up considering we're humans and we ought to address each other with respect.

nice words... will learn from it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Made Easy! / Affordable Lands For Sell in Abuja / Royal Duplex In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.