Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Seriously Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Searching (865 Views)

Seriously Searching / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Single And Seriously Searching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Searching by mumels(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
It might sound so absurd and unreal, but am really searching for a lady to marry.

I have been unfortunate to date ladies that are either not ready for marriage or are having complicated life issues, mainly based on their past and are not ready to heal up or let go of the past.

I can't afford a woman who still carry with her burden of the past, it's an unnecessary burden to carry.

Really need a lady who is ready to settle down.
As for me, I can only say am in my late twenties, and am OK. Not super rich but definitely gonna be someday, it's a process.

Any Interested, just send me a 'hi' on whatsapp. We can get to know each other better from there.
Re: Seriously Searching by Topestbilly(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
linda ikeji is also searching big time, u 2 wil be a perfect match. grin
Re: Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Bros the kind lady weh you dey find no dey NL o. Just belong to an association or body..group of people and study a girl with a calm understanding nature.
Re: Seriously Searching by commyluv(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
I thought the say gals are easy to get while you never see 1 mumu
Re: Seriously Searching by missyge(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Bros the kind lady weh you dey find no dey NL o. Just belong to an association or body..group of people and study a girl with a calm understanding nature.
RadicallyBlunt:
Re: Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Topestbilly:
linda ikeji is also searching big time, u 2 wil be a perfect match. grin

op no look like person wia get 500 millions in his account

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Searching by mrjaybaba(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Smh !

commyluv:
Re: Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
missyge:
Abi I lie? Any contrary opinion
Re: Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
commyluv:
Mumu plenty. Wives are few. Mumu full NL sef but d guy no dey look for mumu, na wife he dey find.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Searching by missyge(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Abi I lie? Any contrary opinion
Speechless
Re: Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2017
commyluv:

@commylluv again, please take it easy, you just registered on this forum and about 35days before you came, some NLders got married. If this is how he wants his, let him be.
Dont be part of a problem if you can't solve it.
#sisterchill abeg
Re: Seriously Searching by nelsonebby(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2017
mumels:
It might sound so absurd and unreal, but am really searching for a lady to marry.

I have been unfortunate to date ladies that are either not ready for marriage or are having complicated life issues, mainly based on their past and are not ready to heal up or let go of the past.

I can't afford a woman who still carry with her burden of the past, it's an unnecessary burden to carry.

Really need a lady who is ready to settle down.
As for me, I can only say am in my late twenties, and am OK. Not super rich but definitely gonna be someday, it's a process.

Any Interested, just send me a 'hi' on whatsapp. We can get to know each other better from there.

Follow this link a woman is looking for a serious partner
https://www.nairaland.com/3645056/need-husband
Goodluck
Re: Seriously Searching by mumels(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
commyluv:

Take it easy ma'am. cheesy
Re: Seriously Searching by mumels(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
ruggedised:

op no look like person wia get 500 millions in his account

Looks can be deciving sir. By the way I never mentioned having 500mill grin. Am gonna get there pretty soon.
Am living a comfortable life despite the recession, thanks to Baba God.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You're In Love With The Wrong Person! / 20+ Kitchen Tips Every Woman Should Know / My Wife Told ,she Has Only A Male Friend Before Her Marriage To Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.