Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read (3509 Views)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by skeendyke: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm

just 3 words;

Men are dogs

Senseless generalization......
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's one hazard of been a single mother, and then getting married to another man.
Fifty percent scenario, the new husband ends up having sex with the daughter or daughters.. If she has one.
She's walking down the aisle with her new love. Her new love and husband is obsessed thinking of hpw he will lure the innocent daughter.. Even as they take their vows, for better for worse. In sickness and in health..
Have heard this kind of story so many times at my place of work or where I usually fix my hair.. Same old story.
It's takes Godly man with conscience to keep his eyes and hands off the child of a single mum.

That's why I can never be a single mum. Or baby mama.. If perchance I become one? I will never marry. Especially if I have a girl amongst my children. I will simply focus on making their lives and my life better.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by MrOreo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
OP,U SAID MEN ARE DOGS,PLS WHAT BREED IS UR FATHER?
Epic replies back to back...
BTW the breed should be Ekuke, very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
y will u leave d dog to ur innocent daughter? so WIFE will nw turn to MOTHER IN LAW. dat will b more disgraceful n shameful jor.

u, ur daughter n d husband share d blame actually.

U, no matter how busy a mother is, she should try to know wats up with her children. To even think dat dey are with u under d same roof. Werent u suspicious? U should hav noticed sm signs betwin dm in one occasion or d other. No no no!!! U failed as a mother

Ur daughter, she should have told u from d onset when he started approaching. Buh bahd gal wan chop wetin her mama dey chop too.
Now d food don choke her for throat..

Ur Husband, [b]80% of men are dogs, i[/b]t's a pity ur husband fails to fall into d remaining 20%. Ooh! Wat a dog he is.

My advice
just divorce d goat, take ur kids, if he refuses to release his biological children, den take only your daughter buh plz if u av a daughter for him, take her too o by fire by force, travel far away, disconnect any means of communication with him, abort d baby (pray 4 forgiveness after dat) start afresh and move on with ur life.
Jesus christ what's with the stereotypes? This is so wrong on so many levels.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
MrOreo:

Epic replies back to back...
BTW the breed should be Ekuke, very stubborn.

hahahahahahah, were is that coming from? @EKUKE? cheesy
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Madam, please do the right thing and expose him. This is insane. Poor girl.

Stand up for your daughter.
Stand up for which daughter? was she raped? is she underaged? If she had her when she was 18, it means the daughter is 20 already.

Truth is the hubby and the daughter her highly irresponsible. The bigger idiiiot is the hubby
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by MrOreo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hahahahahahah, were is that coming from? @EKUKE? cheesy
Don't tell me u don't know ekuke aka local dog, those malnourished looking dogs u see on the roads, usually in slums smiley

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
MrOreo:

Don't tell me u don't know ekuke aka local dog, those malnourished looking dogs u see on the roads, usually in slums smiley

hahahahahahah, u ain't serious o,see yabbing
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Stand up for which daughter? was she raped? is she underaged? If she had her when she was 18, it means the daughter is 20 already.

Truth is the hubby and the daughter her highly irresponsible. The bigger idiiiot is the hubby

If he's been doing it for years, it's safe to say he started molesting her as a minor. That's wickedness on all levels.

Let her leave his sorry *** with her daughter. Splash his face on SM. Let the world see the face of yet another human beast.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
BleSSedMee:

If he's been doing it for years, it's safe to say he started molesting her as a minor. That's wickedness on all levels.

Let her leave his sorry *** with her daughter. Splash his face on SM. Let the world see the face of yet another human beast.
The man is an idiiot jare
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by 1miccza: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm
just 3 words;

Men are dogs
Not all men
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by buoye1(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Lol... The Comments about the breed of dog OP's father is didn't even allow me think well again.... Lmao @Ekuke grin grin
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
You see your life? Your daughter is far better than you. She too your place at last. If family says u should cover the shame I advise you respect their decision.
I can't even think of an excuse that is not your fault.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by dungas30(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2017
FIRST OF MY WORD HERE IS BLAMES URSELF FOR BRINGING A GROWN UP GIRL THAT MAY B SHE IS ALSO DRESSING SEXUALLY WITHOUT CAUTION FROM U
.AN SECONDLY U MUST HAVE KNOW UR HISBAND TOWARDS SEXUALITY
THIRDLY IF U STILL LOVE UR HUSBAND BUT JUST JUST THAT HE HAS COMMITTED A DIS GRACEFUL ACT AN ALSO IF THE PREGNANCY IS NOT UPTO 2MONTH I SUGGEST U ABORT IT AN SEND THE GIRL TO UR PARENT THEN SETTLE THINGS WITH UR HUSBAND FOR PROGRESS
SEXUAL TEMPTATON IS HARD TO OVERCOME DO NOT CRITIZYZ ME THATS REALITY
I FAULT THE GIRL FOR EATING FOOD IN THESAME PLATE WITH HER MUM WITHOUT CONSCIENCE OR REVELATION AN SHE FELT HAPPY COZ ITS NOT JUST ONCE
THE HUSBANS FAULT IS NOT MUCH THOUGH FAULTY OF MORAL STANDERD BUT THE DUBIOUS GIRL FULLY COP ORATED TO THE EVENT IN DARKNESS BUT HAD IT BEEN SHE REFUSE ALARM MUST HAVE RANG
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by UIA04(f): 3:28am On Mar 01, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
y will u leave d dog to ur innocent daughter? so WIFE will nw turn to MOTHER IN LAW. dat will b more disgraceful n shameful jor.

u, ur daughter n d husband share d blame actually.

U, no matter how busy a mother is, she should try to know wats up with her children. To even think dat dey are with u under d same roof. Werent u suspicious? U should hav noticed sm signs betwin dm in one occasion or d other. No no no!!! U failed as a mother

Ur daughter, she should have told u from d onset when he started approaching. Buh bahd gal wan chop wetin her mama dey chop too.
Now d food don choke her for throat..

Ur Husband, 80% of men are dogs, it's a pity ur husband fails to fall into d remaining 20%. Ooh! Wat a dog he is.

My advice
just divorce d goat, take ur kids, if he refuses to release his biological children, den take only your daughter buh plz if u av a daughter for him, take her too o by fire by force, travel far away, disconnect any means of communication with him, abort d baby (pray 4 forgiveness after dat) start afresh and move on with ur life.

Innocent daughter?
A girl of about 20
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Funnyguy83: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
I said it. Men thinks with their dicks
Amelian how is you ? ;-)
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Abortion
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ipobbigot7: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm

just 3 words;

Men are dogs
Be careful how you joined every men.

Remember daddy and brothers.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ipobbigot7: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
I reserve my comments until my only crush dangotesmummy gives me a go ahead as am still under her evaluation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. / Father Impregnated His Own Daughter 5 Times To Create Pure Blood Line / ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.