Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos (32311 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Eyor1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am so shocked at the disgraceful act of some youths from Eleme. If it is fire for fire we will easily subdue them (as history has shown) but we (Okrikans) abhors violence. We shall take up the matter within the ambit of the law...
Shaa.... How many Okrika be kwanu?
Pray for peace and stop saying rubbish... if we the greater part of Ogonis join Eleme in the fight, who una be kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by joseph1832ng: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
charijee:
No doubt, dude is skillful in that
Welcome to my world. grin
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Eyor1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Peace and Loving people of Okrika? Not trying to support the violence but is it not the same Okrikas that have been encroaching the boundaries with Eleme? Last year, indigenes of Ekporo were driven from their town by Okrikas.. Okrika that is surrounded by water claiming ownership of lands? Anyone who knows the history of the rivalry between these two would understand the greed of the Okrikas.
God bless you for saying the truth.... Leave the others to say trash.

2 Likes

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by 24SEVEN: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
GeniusDavid:

That same pact that the Okrikans have been violating for years! I want you to name a single situation after the pact that the people of Eleme decided to encroach any land belonging to the Okrikas? Rather they've been trying for years to defend their lands.

The same thing with the neighbouring Ogoni towns. It is always the Okrikas that pull the first shots. Go way back and study the cause of the conflict, you'd know how violent your people are. You claim the People of Eleme spilled the first blood after the pact? My dear, this is not the first time it has happened after the pact. I don't know how well you've been following this issue but it has always been the Okrikas making moves.

The Okrikas know they don't have enough land that is why to keep up with development and expansion, they've been constantly encroaching lands belonging to their neighbours. Do you expect their neighbours to keep silent and watch their farmlands and forest taken away?

2015/2016 Alone : The Okrikas attacked Tai (Seme, Gio etc) , Attacked and took over the community of Ekporo killing the chiefs and youth leaders, tried attacking Onne (Which is impossible to take over) .

And you come on Nairaland to give claims that your people are loving and peaceful while history and facts has proven otherwise.

I lke the way you responded to him

3 Likes

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Eyor1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
GeniusDavid:

That same pact that the Okrikans have been violating for years! I want you to name a single situation after the pact that the people of Eleme decided to encroach any land belonging to the Okrikas? Rather they've been trying for years to defend their lands.

The same thing with the neighbouring Ogoni towns. It is always the Okrikas that pull the first shots. Go way back and study the cause of the conflict, you'd know how violent your people are. You claim the People of Eleme spilled the first blood after the pact? My dear, this is not the first time it has happened after the pact. I don't know how well you've been following this issue but it has always been the Okrikas making moves.

The Okrikas know they don't have enough land that is why to keep up with development and expansion, they've been constantly encroaching lands belonging to their neighbours. Do you expect their neighbours to keep silent and watch their farmlands and forest taken away?

2015/2016 Alone : The Okrikas attacked Tai (Seme, Gio etc) , Attacked and took over the community of Ekporo killing the chiefs and youth leaders, tried attacking Onne (Which is impossible to take over) .

And you come on Nairaland to give claims that your people are loving and peaceful while history and facts has proven otherwise.

Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
chuwanglynn:

ELEME PEOPLE ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. ABEG IF U DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DONT OPEN UR MOUTH N SAY RUBBISH
charijee:
Stop defending your people cluelessly...this is just a made up story .....
Where, when and how did this happen?
The Okrikans as we all know are surrounded by water and have less lands hence they keep encroaching on Eleme lands...need I remind you that the indigenes of Ekporo in Eleme have long been chased from their community and the community declared a military zone .....A similar thing happened to the indigenes of Alode where a vast area of their farmlands were forcefully taken from them (courtesy of the former first lady) and sold out to whoever cared to buy.

You can go on and on spewing trash ,it doesn't change anything
I have deliberately decided not to discuss ANY disputed territory on social media, and I'll stick to it, this include the aforementioned communities... I take this decision for obvious reasons as my position may appear bias just as yours.

But I'll continue to say that the propaganda against Okrika people by some indigenes of neighboring communities are not unnoticed. Good thing is that it can never take the position of reality.

As for this attack against our people, my prayer is that we(Okrikans) continue to peacefully conduct ourselves in the face of provocation and seek redress at the appropriate quarters.

buff said...

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by poshestmina(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is a clear case of waking a sleeping dog .Okrika and ogu are stubborn and deadly people but they don't go about looking for trouble .Eleme shouldn't start their rubbish,when it's time for fight,them will all flee leaving their aged parents to die!

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
these two communities no love each other one bit. I just hope another communal clash won't happen. cos it will be bloody
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Eyor1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
poshestmina:
This is a clear case of waking a sleeping dog .Okrika and ogu are stubborn and deadly people but they don't go about looking for trouble .Eleme shouldn't start their rubbish,when it's time for fight,them will all flee leaving their aged parents to die!
Deadly my foot, can they withstand Ogonis?
Komot for road jorh.

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by wolu4: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Okrikans, are peaceful people despite our natural warrior trait. We shall respond appropriately using the instrument of the law.
who told you okirikans are peaceful people? Are they the only people in Rivers state? They fight with eventually every community they share boundary with. If it not okirika n ogoni,its okirika n ogbakiri etc may God help you guys. You always use 2 hands to drag what is not yours.please don't ever say okirikans are peaceful. If you investigate this case you will see that the okirikans are at fault.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Alexk2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is evil, wicked by heartless devils. undecided
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
If this were to be North, The story won't say 2 communities..

It will say Muslim killing Christians..

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by mancheeutd(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
No be boko haram or fulani dey kill these ones.... continue
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
hotwax:
And when Fulanis show up, you all run away like chickens. Bifarans
afonja please relay to me what happened @ 1 mile lagos ?

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by benuejosh: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
RobbStark:

I guess I shud say fulani herdsmen and Benue people are like bread and akara.
Be careful.
Fulani are invaders. Benue are not Fulani's neither Hausa's. so the case is different. We are two different parties. But rivers na them them. they love to fight, the same parties..
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by rusher14: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
...and the herdsmen walked away in peace.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by GeniusDavid(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I have deliberately decided not to discuss ANY disputed territory on social media, and I'll stick to it, this include the aforementioned communities... I take this decision for obvious reasons as my position may appear bias just as yours.

But I'll continue to say that the propaganda against Okrika people by some indigenes of neighboring communities are not unnoticed. Good thing is that it can never take the position of reality.

As for this attack against our people, my prayer is that we(Okrikans) continue to peacefully conduct ourselves in the face of provocation and seek redress at the appropriate quarters.

buff said...

These Pseudo-intelligent speeches you make.. You actually sound like rivers state politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bomsilaga(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Peace and Loving people of Okrika? Not trying to support the violence but is it not the same Okrikas that have been encroaching the boundaries with Eleme? Last year, indigenes of Ekporo were driven from their town by Okrikas.. Okrika that is surrounded by water claiming ownership of lands? Anyone who knows the history of the rivalry between these two would understand the greed of the Okrikas.

History has taught us otherwise. I was privileged to see a picture of Elemes paying tribute to the Okrikans. The okrika man is predominantly a fisherman and over the years prefers to stay by the river bank.
The merciless and brutal extermination of Elemes especially Ekporo, was initiated by the Elemes.
The Elemes cannot in anyway match the legendary prowess of the Kiri kirikese.
Don't come here and incite an already tensed situation.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bomsilaga(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
wolu4:
who told you okirikans are peaceful people? Are they the only people in Rivers state? They fight with eventually every community they share boundary with. If it not okirika n ogoni,its okirika n ogbakiri etc may God help you guys. You always use 2 hands to drag what is not yours.please don't ever say okirikans are peaceful. If you investigate this case you will see that the okirikans are at fault.
The Okrika man is naturally peaceful. Always creating room to be trampled upon in the interest of peace.
This stance by Okrikans often get them misunderstood when they eventually get fed up and react accordingly.
Plus they are masters in the art of war.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bomsilaga(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
24SEVEN:

I lke the way you responded to him
Everyone has turned historians.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bomsilaga(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eyor1:

Shaa.... How many Okrika be kwanu?
Pray for peace and stop saying rubbish... if we the greater part of Ogonis join Eleme in the fight, who una be kwanu?
My brother it's not in the number, it's been repeatedly proven that they are masters in the art of war.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by jimb(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:
my battery wan die abeg if e reach FP make una alert me. Make I go check weda polinus barber on gen

eeh e don reach oo
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by noavailablename(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
benuejosh:
south south guys really hate themselves .
Either they are blowing up pipe lines and causing oil Spillage which in turn pollute their waters and soil so that they can't have good farm yield or they are fighting one another. Rivers and fight are like 5&6.

Your comment displays high level of ignorance. When u enter Benue state, the first odour u get us the smell if tribal hatred and in tolerance, i live in makurdi... i can tell u that the killings here is also very high though not entirely communal but...
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Elbowroom: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Caliph69:
Na whaooo! My very Okrika. In Okochiri...Ateke's home town. When they retaliate now, it may turn bloodier...

Retaliate na

Shebi na una selves una de kill

So continue
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Elbowroom: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
When 90percent of the youths in the state are cultists

That's what you get..

Kill kill murder murder..
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
hotwax:
And when Fulanis show up, you all run away like chickens. Bifarans
f00l that's not a biafran area.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am so shocked at the disgraceful act of some youths from Eleme. If it is fire for fire we will easily subdue them (as history has shown) but we (Okrikans) abhors violence. We shall take up the matter within the ambit of the law...
nor dey boast, when time reach ona go use river run go another state.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
bomsilaga:

The Okrika man is naturally peaceful. Always creating room to be trampled upon in the interest of peace.
This stance by Okrikans often get them misunderstood when they eventually get fed up and react accordingly.
Plus they are masters in the art of war.
peaceful indeed! use mama -peace as a case study abeg. she be like warlord sef.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bomsilaga(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
peaceful indeed! use mama -peace as a case study abeg. she be like warlord sef.
You people sef. Read, research before commenting.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by GeniusDavid(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
bomsilaga:

History has taught us otherwise. I was privileged to see a picture of Elemes paying tribute to the Okrikans. The okrika man is predominantly a fisherman and over the years prefers to stay by the river bank.
The merciless and brutal extermination of Elemes especially Ekporo, was initiated by the Elemes.
The Elemes cannot in anyway match the legendary prowess of the Kiri kirikese.
Don't come here and incite an already tensed situation.
Gibberish! You don't just think up trash in your head. I know it's your head, but come on! Get knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:06am On Feb 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Okrikans, are peaceful people despite our natural warrior trait. We shall respond appropriately using the instrument of the law.

It is funny to read Okrika in the same sentence with warrior. This world has really turned into joke.
Re: Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos by bakila: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is saddening. I wish they maintain the peace pact.

I also pray it doesn't degenerate.

Okrikans are peaceloving and law-abiding people. We are not a violent group...
Is Wike not from there? If he is, you comment will develop K leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Forced To Carry Rocks On Their Heads After Being Caught Stealing. / Chukwuemeka: Missing Person In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Mob Sets Two Suspected Robbers Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.