Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) (50324 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Suspected Rapists, Don-chima George And Olusegun Rasak, Arraigned In Court (pic) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by mechanics(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
I pray the prison authorities employs her.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by TinaAnita(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
And there was a country called Nigeria. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Edum13656: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
The poor girl was taken to maximum prison (kirikiri) while our rotten politicians are carrying their swollen belly freely upandan
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by royal231(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
speed99:
Very very sad development. Feeling loved in confinement and being a free woman. It's a reflection of the state of the nation. And the dealers of hope will tell you the country is making progress.

Dem call am outside world... Craze world..

Fela anikulapo kuti
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
specter:

That will take months sir, If not years. We have tried to send bills to even decongest the prison and to provide compensation for those who have being in prison custody awaiting trial for a period not less than 5years upon being discharged and acquitted at the end of the day.

At least this will help them pick up and blend back into the society . At least get acoomodation, start something and be useful to their selves and the society. This we felt will help reduce the number of jail birds in Nigeria.

Cos we discovered that some persons upon being released from prison either as inmate or those who were discharged, quickly find their way back to prison because the discrimination from the society even their immediate family is too much to bear.

Some would have lost everything and maybe never be able to pick up again.Also they have gotten acquitted with the life in prison that they become misfit in the outside world.

A good bill you will say right? But did it see the light of the day?
Hell fucking no! It didn't.

It's best we look for a way to contribute the little we can to help her blend back into the society. Show her love, get her a one room apartment, set her up and have her fend for her self.
Take charge of her destiny and maybe mentor her for a while.
That's the best we can do for her.

It's good to hear of people taking action. Well done.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by dsocioemmy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
chaiii irony of life. prison better than freedom
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Pamelayoung: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
They don dey follow this one from her village. Why not go back to your village where you are known and find a job atleast start from there. Must you come to Lagos mtcheeeeew she never talk wetin she dey find
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
specter:
I don't have accommodation for her, but we can all put hands together to set her up with no one housing her.
Lemme suggest, let's raise funds for her to get a ddecent one room apartment with 2or 3years paid for, and another 50-100k to set her up in any business of her choice.
If we all contribute our little quota, we can put a smile on her face. Perhaps she is the only hope her family back in benue has. ( the our daughter is in Lagos syndrome).
Let's help her pls.
Thanks for the ideal.God bless you.

That is great! I have read what you said elsewhere, she would need a mentor if she were to be on her own. So in total how much do you think she needs, accommodation and all that? God bless you!
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by mgbawall: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
searchng4love:
why not join her dia
lesbian in..china voice
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
ATERI:

That is great! I have read what you said elsewhere, she would need a mentor if she were to be on her own. So in total how much do you think she needs, accommodation and all that? God bless you!

I am elated at your swift response. A room in a surb shouldn't be more then 40k a year or so. Total package for two years won't be more than 100k. Small size mattress, we can contribute cooking wares etc. And this should not exceed 50k , few cloths from yaba won't be more than 10k , and another 50-100k to set her up. You can't do all alone, let's all join hands and support her.
Total should be 200-300. We are much in here if we all give a minimum of 3-5k. She will have more than enough to put smile on her face and that of her family.
May the Good Lord richly bless you.
I don't know how to proceed with the contributions and stuff , I guess the mods can handle that. But however, we can pay her a visit in there to ensure she does not leave or they don't chase her away as she is no longer a member of that community technically.
May God reward you richly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
specter:

I am elated at your swift response. A room in a surb shouldn't be more then 40k a year or so. Total package for two years won't be more than 100k. Small size mattress, we can contribute cooking wares etc. And this should not exceed 50k , few cloths from yaba won't be more than 10k , and another 50-100k to set her up. You can't do all alone, let's all join hands and support her.
Total should be 200-300. We are much in here if we all give a minimum of 3-5k. She will have more than enough to put smile on her face and that of her family.
I don't know how to proceed with the contributions and stuff , I guess the mods can handle that. But however, we can pay her a visit in there to ensure she does not leave or they don't chase her away as she is no longer a member of that community technically.

That is so nice of you. The only thing I`m not in a position to do at present is the leg work in Nigeria and all the logistic of setting her up. It would be nice if you can take care of that. Let`s assume we are going for 300k, just contribute whatever you are able because the running around in Nigeria is not going to be easy. I think our starting point should be that only two of us are involved, great if others come along, if not I`m sure we would see it through. I think contacting her now is the key. I`m really impressed!
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Sultty(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hope u won't murder someone all in the name of returning to prison' cos ur stupidity baffles me

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by krysto(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is not funny. The only love and acceptance she ever experienced was behind bars. oh God come to our rescue. A labourer is worthy of his wages even before the sweat dries up. Karma is a wicked bitch and will hit her former employers hard. Churches, NGO's please assist to rehabilitate and give this young girl a future.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by delpee(f): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Feeling so sad. Mary needs to be rehabilitated urgently. Her love for the prison environment shows that she's been terribly oppressed and unloved all these years. I pray that she's linked to an NGO soon. Maybe she should be linked up with Rose of Sharon foundation.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by andyanders: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
speed99:
Very very sad development. Feeling loved in confinement and being a free woman. It's a reflection of the state of the nation. And the dealers of hope will tell you the country is making progress.

Exactly. People go through a lot hence her decision. Only counseling can make her get out of such environment. There are people like this lady that has never seen love maybe because of where they are coming from.

This is the area some churches should come in and go to the prisons to get such people out from the system.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Dwake50(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by xpool(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

At least she know what she wants in her life..
She definitely does not know what she wants, she has suffered stress, molestation, depression and serious trauma.
So her expression which you called choice, was just an indication of `Post Traumatic Stress Disorder`.

I may be wrong though, because nothing is exclusive with the social.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by andyanders: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
xpool:

She definitely does not know what she wants, she has suffered stress, molestation, depression and serious trauma.
So her expression which you called choice, was just an indication of `Post Traumatic Stress Disorder`.

I may be wrong though, because nothing is exclusive with the social.

On point. She needed counseling to overcome her situation right now.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by espn(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Can you imagine how wicked some Nigerians are?. I remember what I went through as an orphan, sleeping in toilets was nothing to me, sometimes I sleep on wet form. Everyday, tears will be rolling down from my eyes. They don't know that they were encouraging me to be great in life. This girl will be great in life.
The man that took you to prison has nothing against you just that he's wicked.
hmmmm..just make sure u help as many ppl as u can...Life isnt fair.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by brightolaton(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Can you imagine how wicked some Nigerians are?. I remember what I went through as an orphan, sleeping in toilets was nothing to me, sometimes I sleep on wet form. Everyday, tears will be rolling down from my eyes. They don't know that they were encouraging me to be great in life. This girl will be great in life.
The man that took you to prison has nothing against you just that he's wicked.

It is well with you bro as you are destined for greatness by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Damian077: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2017
specter:

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ndusam17(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2017
Ironic
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
specter:

How u dey?

Are we good to go? Any contact with the lady, or the reporter that broke the news?
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
specter:

In touch with the reporter. Promised to get back to me by Tuesday. Bye
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
ATERI:

In touch with the reporter. Promised to get back to me by Tuesday. Bye

Sorry for the long absence I have been down with fever hence unable to go if though I have been very much online. Are we going as a team or individually to make findings. I hope to be there this new week unfailingly.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
specter:

Sorry for the long absence I have been down with fever hence unable to go if though I have been very much online. Are we going as a team or individually to make findings. I hope to be there this new week unfailingly.

Sorry to hear that. Health is wealth, so make sure you are well enough to do this

What the reporter told me was that he saw her last when she was about to leave the court premises. I asked him whether he would be able to establish contact with her because I`m interested in her situation. He was appreciative and told me he would do everything possible to contact her and give me feedback latest Tuesday.

I mentioned before that I`m not in Nigeria at the moment so I can`t really be useful at this stage. One thing I can do is to give you the number of the reporter in question so that when meeting the young woman, two heads would be present- always better than one. Unless you have other suggestions I would call the reporter and let him know that I`n about to give his number to you so that you two can arrange the meeting together. Many thanks!
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
ATERI:

Sorry to hear that. Health is wealth, so make sure you are well enough to do this

What the reporter told me was that he saw her last when she was about to leave the court premises. I asked him whether he would be able to establish contact with her because I`m interested in her situation. He was appreciative and told me he would do everything possible to contact her and give me feedback latest Tuesday.

I mentioned before that I`m not in Nigeria at the moment so I can`t really be useful at this stage. One thing I can do is to give you the number of the reporter in question so that when meeting the young woman, two heads would be present- always better than one. Unless you have other suggestions I would call the reporter and let him know that I`n about to give his number to you so that you two can arrange the meeting together. Many thanks!

Kindly oblige me the number. I could use some influence in my office to make things earsier as I work with a law firm.
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
specter:

Kindly oblige me the number. I could use some influence in my office to make things earsier as I work with a law firm.

He is happy. Was telling me that his plan is to go to that court on Monday and see whether he could get access to her file. You working in a law firm should make things easier. Check my monika, his number is there for you. Would remove it once you confirm getting it. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
ATERI:

He is happy. Was telling me that his plan is to go to that court on Monday and see whether he could get access to her file. You working in a law firm should make things easier. Check my monika, his number is there for you. Would remove it once you confirm getting it. Thanks a lot

Confirm sir. Would give him a call and revert sir. Good night
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
specter:

smiley
Re: I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic) by ATERI(m): 1:06am On Mar 01, 2017
specter:

Hope you are getting better. I have just spoken to Cyriacus. Lady was ejected from kirikiri after court`s decision to release her. She left prison in tears and no-one has heard from her since. He promised to do a new story on her maybe it could help to find her. Too many heartless bunch in our country of today. Anyway, fingers crossed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.