Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Tania Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her LOVE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Tania Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her LOVE (631 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” / Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her Special Someone [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Tania Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her LOVE by JamieBlog(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
There is someone special in the life of Wizkid's ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo and the fellow showed how special Tania is when he sent her a huge bunch of Rose flowers followed with a big gift bag this past valentine.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/wizkids-ex-girlfriend-tania-gets-bunch.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Tania Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her LOVE by femolacqua(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmm, cool
Re: Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Tania Gets Bunch Of Rose Flowers From Her LOVE by Chikelue2000(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Valentine is past now OP No just remind my gal say I go watch Barca vs PSG come forget her

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cheats And Uses Me As His Punching Bag- Tonto Dike Reveals To Her Fan / Port Harcourt Lady Accused Of Infecting Man With HIV Denies Allegations (pics) / Davido Praise God After Escaping A Trap At The Club With His Gang (photos, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.