Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December (3196 Views)

Happy Hanukkah 2015 – The Jewish Festival Of Lights / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2009
@ Lady 234

@ Chukwudi44
Yisraylite is not a Jew. He even calls Judaism crap and says Jews(Israel) are not the choosen people of Elohim. However its surprising that Yisraylite uses the Torah(Old Testament). I pity him.

@ Yisraylite
Dear Yisraylite on nairaland you need to give your life to Christ and accept him as your personal Lord and Saviour to be SAVED. Stop promoting anti-Judaism and anti-Christianity.

Shalom Shalom. Lady 234

Thanks Lady 234, You are right I ain't no Jew cos my ancestors did not come from Europe  tongue,

Jews are from Europe so how can you be a jew? I guess it's the same as having black christians, people who have converted to the caucasian man's traditions and culture.

Masha,Musa or Moses was born an African in Egypt

Yisrayl is located in North east Africa now called the middle East,

Gen 13:1 Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South

What country is south of Egypt? Sudan or from Gen 2:11 called Havilah

Gen 25:18 (They dwelt from Havilah as far as Shur, which [is] east of Egypt as you go toward Assyria.) He died in the presence of all his brethren. 

Gen 25:19 This [is] the genealogy of Isaac, Abraham's son. Abraham begot Isaac

Ab-ra -ham's sons dwelt from Havilah(Sudan) to Shur, Our ancestors were no Europeans and definitely no Jews

The Law was given to Masha,Musa or Moses an African born in Egypt not any Jews   

Exd 24:12 Then YAHAWAH said to Masha(Moses), "Come up to Me on the mountain and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the law and commandments which I have written, that you may teach them."

Please refute this if you can! as you are acustomed to listening to your European slave masters   and now even copy their cultures and traditions   shocked shocked

I knew you were an undercover Christian posing as a Jew  grin

However its surprising that Yisraylite uses the Torah(Old Testament). I pity him.
Silly ignorant woman PITY YOURSELF FOR YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE!

The Law is given to  mankind, you don't have to be a Jew,christian or moslem in order to show love to your brothers or sisters by observing The Law in the Original Testament , cos the Most high never gave mankind any religion, rather it is people like you that have been brainwashed to classify people and continue to promote your hatred of anyone who ain't like you.

Isa 66:23   And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another,and from one Sabbath to another, ALL FLESH shall come to worship before Me," says YAHAWAH.

Ecc 12:13   Here is the conclusion: Reverence YAHAWAH and obey HIS Commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. (Not  Hebrew, Moslem, Christian or Jew, but all mankind period!)

I hope you got that! KEYWORD BEING ALL FLESH! AND MAN, NOT YOUR STUPID LITTLE AFFILIATIONS  grin grin
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
@lady 234

I hope you didn't abandon this thread for a lack of a factual response? , Hit me with all you've got smiley I'll be waiting!
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by morpheus24: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Lady 234

Thanks Lady 234, You are right I ain't no Jew cos my ancestors did not come from Europe  tongue,

neither are you Hebrew nor aligned in anyway to ancient hebrews nor any affiliation with hebrew scriptures unknown to your ancestors. The shango worshippers.

Just one of many suffering from a mental disorder known as "exfixiation albinus relgious fantastica"
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

You are just like a bad rash that won't tuck tail and vermoose! grin grin . I'm starting to wonder if your Schizophrenia is causing you to turn into a nairaland stalker  grin grin cheesy

Paleo -Habrew gets its roots from the Amharic and Geez! Cush Baby all the way!!

Jews are the same as modern day Hebrews of which I'm neither tongue , while you are just another undercover christian hiding behind the matrix created in your bipolar mind shocked shocked smiley

Morheus24 don shy yoo!!!!! you don smoke igbo grin grin
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Lady234: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
How is that my business. I am not under any Jewish rabbi, i'm under Jesus.
So if one Jewish rabbi now says JEWS can worship idols does that mean JEWS should follow what he says and worship idols?

Everyone knows muslims kill people in the name of god, now how is that a peaceful religion
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ Lady 234

You ain't fooling anyone but yourself undecided you are a Roman catholic,whether you want to believe it or not, b/cos you adhere to the doctrine & dogma of the Vatican, I bet you believe in the immaculate conception, that is Catholic by nature undecided
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Lady234: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
Yisraylite:

@ Lady 234
You ain't fooling anyone but yourself undecided you are a Roman catholic,whether you want to believe it or not, b/cos you adhere to the doctrine & dogma of the Vatican, I bet you believe in the immaculate conception, that is Catholic by nature undecided

Does the Catholic Church celebrate Hanukkah?
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Lady 234

You are simply a Christian  who has adopted a particular Jewish tradition undecided and a tradition is different from a dogma or doctrine, so let me ask again" Do you believe in the immaculate conception or not?"  and no evading the question this time by trying to ask another question rather than setting the records straight  grin
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Lady234: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
What is immaculate conception.
How can you make such conclusions that i'm a Christian who has adopted a particular Jewish tradition.
By the way i won't take all those insults anymore BE WARNED!
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Lady 234

How can you make such conclusions that i'm a Christian who has adopted a particular Jewish tradition.

Very simple,

Since you are under Jesus, please do tell how your Jesus was conceived undecided after you explain that ,I'll tell you the meaning of Immaculate conception since you trying really hard to play dumb undecided
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Lady234: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
It's not because that i'm on nairaland that a kid should call me dumb.
Na your mama be dumb.

The doctrine of the virgin birth of Jesus is very different from the dogma of the immaculate conception.
Don't insult me, i'm respecting myself.
Re: Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December by Yisraylite(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Lady 234

It's not because that i'm on nairaland that a kid should call me dumb.
Na your mama be dumb.

The doctrine of the virgin birth of Jesus is very different from the dogma of the immaculate conception.
Don't insult me, i'm respecting myself.

That's kind of silly b/cos you don't even know my age Lady, stay focused now cos there is no need to get overly emotional so calm down and take a deep breath wink

No need to get upset, there is a difference b/w calling someone dumb and saying that one is trying to play dumb, You spoke like you did not know what the Immaculate conception was,
When you knew very well what it was, and that is why I said you were trying really hard to play dumb! so making statements like this
Na your mama be dumb.
only reflects badly on you undecided

Anyway, please do breakdown these co called differences b/w the virgin birth and the immaculate conception grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five (5) Reasons You Should Be A Tither / Dr Paul Enenche: JESUS CONFIRMS The Tithe (with New Testament Proof) / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.