Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? (1356 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / People Which Will You Prefare? A Sex Adict, A Liar Or A Selfish Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by 175(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Lolzzz.

Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Haniel18: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jollof my favourite.
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Cholls(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
my brother i will pick for your mother and sister

Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
the rice, gat nevetsibot already

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by 175(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cholls:
my brother i will pick for your mother and sister

Lolzzz. . .guys own dey up there to choose too na? So either you do yourself by yourself or you no do ooo gringrin

Don't do another person's do
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
the rice, gat nevetsibot already
Bae.... Ama go for the girl.. You suppose understand.
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by koolet: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Even daddy G.o advise us to love ceremonial rice salivating

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Bae.... Ama go for the girl.. You suppose understand.
lol, I don't ooo? explain
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by AlexCk: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Imma sucker for meat, chicken, turkey, gizzard, kidney, sharki(this native name tho), steak, pomo, beef grin grin
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I don't ooo? explain
since you know I'm polygamous. One bae isnt enough for me
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
since you know I'm polygamous. One bae isnt enough for me
yeah, I'm too much for you but it's OK
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by jashar(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'ma Foodie.... grin grin grin

There's no option for me than to go where the food goes. cheesy

And see the plenty plenty meat.

YUMMY grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yeah, I'm too much for you but it's OK
ki lo n so? Too much? With your olumo rock sized boobs and Fufu sized booty. Shift go one side make I marry that indian
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Splinz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thou shalt not temp me with such a mouth-watering food, for thou shalt indeed succeed in thy temptation.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ki lo n so? Too much? With your olumo rock sized boobs and Fufu sized booty. Shift go one side make I marry that indian
savage! cheesy
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by coliboyswag: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
175:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lolzzz.
i will choose gent mumu op
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by coliboyswag: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
ladies and gent which do u prefer?i prefer gent
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
LMAO, you are not going anywhere,! it's me already

1 Like

Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by 175(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
coliboyswag:
i will choose gent mumu op

What have you gained by being insultive?
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
LMAO, you are not going anywhere,! it's me already
so I can't have a second wife abi? I must stick to the boards you call assets?? Impossican't
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by 175(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
coliboyswag:
ladies and gent which do u prefer?i prefer gent

I know comprehension most times, is not easy!!!

On that note, I'm sorry. . .

I've edited to suit your understanding!

You're noticed!
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
so I can't have a second wife abi? I must stick to the boards you call assets?? Impossican't
were you blind when approaching me then? after you've already ------ everything ,lailai
Re: Photo: Ladies and Gentlemen, Food or The Opposite Sex! Which Do You Prefare ? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
were you blind when approaching me then? after you've already ------ everything ,lailai
lol. You didnt even let me touch anything. Left me pleased

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Taking Antidepressants : Irrational Behavior While On Zoloft? / Be The Judge (photo) / Am In Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.