Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,395 members, 7,822,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck (4935 Views)

Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Am currently in one ashawo quarters in lagos
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by donkossy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chris abeg help me post that your sister picture...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Get sense na..burrow your dog own for today
donkossy:
Chris abeg help me post that your sister picture...
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by DaddySLY(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
oh well... undecided
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by randomShek: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
grin
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Etzakoos(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Will U Help Me With Sister Nah

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Annie939(f): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bleep na food
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by jonaifame22(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
U can see she has a thick lips and thick lips equals thick kpomo
And she is my customer, she barbs in my place

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice taste
jonaifame22:
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mumu, mtcheew.
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
As.s licker
firstking01:
Mumu, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
I no fit fvck ur type for ashawo quarter
Annie939:
Bleep na food
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
kiss kiss kiss cool

berlynn
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
As.s licker
Olodo, what's asslicking??, i bet you don't knowundecided
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
How wont i know what you do with your dogs
firstking01:
Olodo, what's asslicking??, i bet you don't knowundecided
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
That babe they inside ikorodu prison,she is under lock and key
ruggedised:
kiss kiss kiss cool

berlynn
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Here's mine.... You got tips for me?

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by firstking01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
How wont i know what you do with your dogs
Ok, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nawa o
Na real wa cry
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
That babe they inside ikorodu prison,she is under lock and key

when nija prisoners begin to de use phone talk more of Internet enabled phone

Not my berlynn biko kiss kiss
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
ruggedised:
kiss kiss kiss cool
berlynn

take down my picture!
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by baZOOKer: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
I dont want yall wannnking
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by momentarylapse: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
jonaifame22:

Foolish she male BUSTED! grin
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by nonxo007(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
painment
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please he should take it down ,do you know that ugly babe called berylnn..or are you operating an alternate account which is against nairaland rules and regulations
L0velyn:

take down my picture!
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
U kidding me
nonxo007:
painment
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
I can swear that no nairalander will ever see her
ruggedised:

when nija prisoners begin to de use phone talk more of Internet enabled phone

Not my berlynn biko kiss kiss

Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Oh...

This isn't my stuff anyway
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
You need to be deprived of internet
Whitehousechick:
Oh...

This isn't my stuff anyway
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
You need to be deprived of internet
Why?

I've been surfing Internet since I was 12. Now I'm 18. Mum said I'm grown
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by coolestchris2: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Boring
Whitehousechick:

Why?

I've been surfing Internet since I was 12. Now I'm 18. Mum said I'm grown
Re: Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
Boring
Ignored

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? / Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat / ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.