Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates (55211 Views)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates / #bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Big Brother House Yesterday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by VeniJu: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this show for once since it started? undecided

85% of those criticisin BBN surely do not have DSTV @ home. Or probably can't subscribe.sad

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this show for once since it started? undecided

lol, nop, i can attest to the fact no wan watches it in our entire family, infact my big bro say he never even heard of it, d dude just use his DSTV to watch all those news station every day

&

Mr Veniju not everybody is a broke as* nigga, just because we refused to watch ur shi**y show dosent make us to poor to afford an ordinary 10k DSTV
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by hancock7(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
ednut1:
when u no get gotv or dstv nko angry grin
wicked
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Biggcake: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
what are my even doing here
could this be english?
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Incognito101:
Mr Ibu. Nollywood no 1 funniest dude.. Lolz
I concur.

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by jbaby265(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

No bro am right behind you

BBN in my context does not worth any reasonable persons'time
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
same here, and funny enough I don't feel like I am missing out
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by VeniJu: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jiang:

lol, nop, i can attest to the fact no wan watches it in our entire family, infact my big bro say he never even heard of it, d dude just use his DSTV to watch all those news station every day

&

Mr Veniju not everybody is a broke as* nigga, just because we refused to watch ur shi**y show dosent make us to poor to afford an ordinary 10k DSTV

Guy, are you among the 85%?
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by crispyvick(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
ok
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by kaimacute7155: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Iceman2017:

I don't even know the channel that shows it. Please is it NTA?
Dstv channel 198 and Gotv channel 86
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Macmoni(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
he was also in E.C.G (prophetic channel) for d birthday of the prophet (Major 1) were he crack dem ribbs ....dahs a very get move in south afrika
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'M JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.

There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by justjify(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
sample042:
J
J for JON
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Flekky21(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na Wa! Na Real Waaa! The Show Is Nt Even As Spoilt As U Guys Think, Unlike Big Brother Africa. BBN Is Cool. At List Mr Ibu Gave Them The Opportunity To Come And Act With Im If They R Interested In The Career After They Leave The House. U Also Get Opportuned There To Get One Thing Or The Other. U Guys Should Stop Criticizing The Show , Tho I Knw They Do Crazy Stuffs Bt Its Nt As Bad As U Think. Say Smtin Good 4 Once, Even If U Dnt Win 25m, After The Show There Might Be Celebrities Who Like One Skill Or The Other U Have And Will Call U Up. See Soma Now, Is Just Became An Ambassador For Payporte. U Guys Should Nt Only See The Show In A Negavitive Bt Positive Too.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
ednut1:
when u no get gotv or dstv nko angry grin
Savage.........
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Georgville(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
saintdennis:
Seriously Nigerians have NO SHAME

So Nigerian celebrities are accepting cash to GO TO SOUTHAFRICA to. Meet these traitors in that useless house.

Later u wonder why we're the laughing stock of africa?

Both the housemates, the celebs and you viewers/watcher are all daft

And you that opened a BBN thread to see pictures of Mr Ibu and the "traitors in that useless house"? What do you call your self
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by cybriz82(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Iceman2017:

yes nta channel 5, dbn and ogtv.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by cybriz82(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

yes e dey happen to those wey no get dstv or gotv.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Jumbus31(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
drinkgarri:
Mr ibu and his one pack
It is called one amusement pack
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by kingamon(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2017
hakeem4:
not only you ooo
me self the una back!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by bairon: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Iceman2017:

Nah, it's DBN!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Iceman2017:

It is LTV grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by saintdennis(m): 4:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Georgville:

And you that opened a BBN thread to see pictures of Mr Ibu and the "traitors in that useless house"? What do you call your self

I'm actually tempted to tongue lash u but I ain't in the mood for a ban.

Who told u I bothered to look at the useless pictures?
You're the Prime example of a brainwashed Nigerian who doesn't know when he's being chained.

I don't blame you, I blame the useless NBC , it's their job to shape the thoughts of feeble minded people like you.

you guys want naija to be like America, yet you not following their blueprint.

Continue...
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by apcmustwin(f): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=saintdennis post=53962705][/quote] grin

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by saintdennis(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2017
apcmustwin:
grin

Typical nairlander... such an embarrassment
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by apcmustwin(f): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

Typical nairlander... such an embarrassment
typical cry baby. Can't take what he dishes out. Shameful grin
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
Savage.........
Tiwa nko
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2017
odinma
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by chinyeren(f): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Hahahaha! His face alone is very funny
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Georgville(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

I'm actually tempted to tongue lash u but I ain't in the mood for a ban.

Who told u I bothered to look at the useless pictures?
You're the Prime example of a brainwashed Nigerian who doesn't know when he's being chained.

I don't blame you, I blame the useless NBC , it's their job to shape the thoughts of feeble minded people like you.

you guys want naija to be like America, yet you not following their blueprint.

Continue...

Bla bla bla! U ended up saying nothing. Why did u bother opening the thread? Hypocrisy will finish ur type.

There are some threads I don't bother opening. If I'm not interested I just over look. You clearly saw the heading of the thread and u opened it, WHY?? To see pictures of the Pope abi? Keep deceiving yourself. Hypocrite.

Don't bother quoting me again. Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

141 Things Jehovah Witnesses Can’t Do / Paul Okoye Opens Up His Mansion / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.