Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Must Read Story: Dirty Game (season 1 Episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read Story: Dirty Game (season 1 Episode 1) (1494 Views)

Dirty Game / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Romance Story: Dirty Game (18+) Complete Season 4, A Must Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Story: Dirty Game (season 1 Episode 1) by muyi001: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
**DIRTY GAME**
EPISODE 1
Gosh! It was almost 7:30am. I rushed out of the bedroom, picked up a kettle, performed ablution and prayed to the God. Only God knows if the prayer was even answered or not because I couldn’t concentrate on it. I rushed from there to the bathroom; I took my bath, brushed my teeth and dressed up for work. I marched out like a soldier going for war.

I got to the street where I could get a bus to my place of work very fast but it was quiet unfortunate that I couldn’t get a bus on time and it was around 8:30am. I started murmuring when I saw a bus coming. “Station road”, I said to the driver. “maa bo”. Which means “come”, the driver replied, is forty naira sir. The driver said and I frowned at him, but didn’t utter a word. I got to where to drop, gave him forty naira and alighted peacefully. I trekked a little bit and got to the office. It was already 8:50am.

“You are a bit late today”, said Mrs. Ola. “Yes ma”. I replied.
It was not less than a minute that I took my sit when Mrs. Akin entered and greeted everyone on seat and came directly to me. She was one of my bosses at the office before she was been posted to another department. “You will see an alert very soon. Grandma is coming for clinic today and the money will be needed to take care of her”, she said. “Ok ma”.

I replied. That was not the first time of cashing fund through my Bank account. It was so, because his uncle that does send the money could only locate that bank around him. After two minutes when she had left, I heard a message sound on my phone. I picked the phone and checked the message. Mtcheeew! It was an unsolicited text message from my service provider. I hissed and threw the phone on the table with anger.

Read the complete Episode Season 1 Episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/21/must-read-dirty-game-18-season-1-episode-1/

Read the complete Season 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/22/completed-story-dirty-game-season-1-a-must-read-story/

Source: www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Why Is Sex So Addictive / My Life My Choice Nigerian Girl Who Celebrated Her Birthday With Her Unclad Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.