Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? (13222 Views)

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / What Are Your Top 6 Smartphone Features? / 6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Deseo:
Camera

Dictionary

But you can a dictionary in a library now or even online sef loool grin
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olateef:
I swear it's my calendar..

lmaooo okay o
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
tmodeltoluene:
Sex

Na wa shocked. Uncle, I think you are in the wrong thread lmaoo grin
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
JUST BATTERY $THAYS WHY I MUST BUY 3310 WHEN ITS OUT

I think I might buy the phone too cuz the battery life is A1 grin

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
bodmas3000:
WhatsApp and browser

Yes ooo! They are definitely a must for me too.
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you Seun and lalasticlala. I really appreciate it. I'm smiling from ear to ear because of you guys grin grin grin
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by seunoni34(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
battery(4000mah+), RAM(2GB+) and camera(5mp +)

2 Likes

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Hahahahaha... Na my magicalwap fone be that as at then o.. . cool

Hahahahahaha chai....Good old days...N70 and co grin
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahahaha chai....Good old days...N70 and co grin
dem just use innovation spoil everything.. . It's well sha... We go soon reach the top then everybody will go back to the beginning
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by tmodeltoluene(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
techgirlng:

Na wa shocked. Uncle, I think you are in the wrong thread lmaoo grin

Not at all bae

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by iebanehita(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
0ubenji:
Power button Charging port grin
Bro.. I sent you a pm. Please respond. Thanks.
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Crauxx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Calculate is the only most important feature on my iPhone 7

If you say that you're most important feature is the camera, i see why you're still poor

Take pictures with your phone camera and go build a house or get millions of naira into your bank account

So if you are a business man, you will go and carry hundreds of thousands to buy iphone just to use it as calculator, or is it if you use it to calculate the money will enter your bank account?, I am not understanding. Your logic is poor[b]

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please how much was it?
I need a camera for the artisans on my site.
Thanks.
its 34k in itel stores or slot stores
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
churchkilo:
how much did u buy it
it was bought 34k as a val gift for me n since den am just mad over dis itelS31 fone
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

That trash?
Oh! Itel Staff... Sorry lipsrsealed
wrong
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by henrygold100: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
mine is camera dats y I bought itelS31 cos of the effectiveness on low quality light areas
I want to be an agent too. Help me dear

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by scarycuteface(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
A large memory. Good Camera and a long lasting battery.....that's why I favour the Tecno Phantom 6+. Has everything I need in a phone.
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by shiftback: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
RAM

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
A large memory. Good Camera and a long lasting battery.....that's why I favour the Tecno Phantom 6+. Has everything I need in a phone.

That phone is so slim and gold grin grin grin
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Rick9(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Battery life is most important, enjoying my Infinix Note 2 eh, the battery is sth else
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by shiftback: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
RAM, ROM and camera. All of which my phantom 6 have an abundance of.
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2017
am enjoying d camera quality in my ItelS31 smart phone
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by scarycuteface(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
techgirlng:

That phone is so slim and gold grin grin grin
Yeah, wait till you see the CAmon CX, heard its even more beautiful than the beauty (Phantom 6)
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
scarycuteface:
Yeah, wait till you see the CAmon CX, heard its even more beautiful than the beauty (Phantom 6)

I wrote about it on my blog Techgirlng.com
Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
battery and camera .. cos my itelS31 keep me going with taking pics , listening to music without thinking of changing the phone

1 Like

Re: Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
battery and camera .. cos my itelS31 keep me going with taking pics , listening to music without thinking of changing the phone

that's a nice phone you've got there smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram / Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted / Skills We’ve Lost Due To Smartphones & Ways To Get Them Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.