Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! (4452 Views)

Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
nkapu:
pls guys hw much is it currently being sold
I bought mine 34k at slot
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2017
princemillla:
Wether suck or sucker the main aim of the seller has been achieved... You've bought it. So enjoy ur glorified Chinko android
so you believe d lier that a fone dat has memory of
1GB RAM
MediaTek 6572
External memory card slot with support of 32GB
16GB internal memory (ROM) and a yr warranty dat . hmmm
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2017
Lies!lies! Lies! Don't even complained about the phone memory... I have over 10 online games on my phone..and there is nothing like memory low..so its either you are using a fake itels31 or your game size is over 16gb...which cannot be

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Xiana:
Lies!lies! Lies! Don't even complained about the phone memory... I have over 10 online games on my phone..and there is nothing like memory low..so its either you are using a fake itels31 or your game size is over 16gb...which cannot be
I don't think he is using itelS31 phone cos I knw hw many games n app I v in my fone n I haven't experience such

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by itelMobileNG: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Xiana:

Thank you for confirming.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by itelMobileNG: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
I definitely could not see myself using Itel Android phones.
I bought the phone because of its portability and design, but it was all a sham
My Experience – I installed Facebook & WhatsApp applications on the phone, i was happy installing them thinking this was a new experience unlike Tecno,
The most shocking thing occured when I attempted to install a nice game called “Traffic Racer”, the phone popped out a message telling me not enough space, free up some space by deleting unused apps,
I was like what the…? or should I say Haaaaaaa! i was left speechless

I searched for helpful articles online, i contacted one of the Itel sales rep on Facebook only to start blabbering telling me things I don’t wanna hear.
The phone was useless to me and i cannot say its uses is more than that that of Nokia torch light phone.

The Itel phone met its demise when my the phone dropped on the floor and the calibration decided to go on permanent vacation, i went to an engineer asking him the cost of repairing the phone, the price he told me made me flee…

I abandoned the phone.

Good day sir/ma,
we are very sorry about this issue and we would do everything possible to solve the issue.

Please what is the model of the itel phone you bought and when and where did you buy it?

Answers to these questions would enable us assist you appropriately
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can see that you are a big liar that will end up very bad...You just tryna hate....Itel s31 is still the best selling phones for noe...Kill yaself
Mikeshiangala:
My Experience – I installed Facebook & WhatsApp applications on the phone, i was happy installing them thinking this was a new experience unlike Tecno,
The most shocking thing occured when I attempted to install a nice game called “Traffic Racer”, the phone popped out a message telling me not enough space, free up some space by deleting unused apps,

I searched for helpful articles online, i contacted one of the Itel sales rep on Facebook only to start blabbering telling me things I don’t wanna hear.
The phone was useless to me and i cannot say its uses is more than that that of Nokia torch light phone.

The Itel phone met its demise when my the phone dropped on the floor and the calibration decided to go on permanent vacation, i went to an engineer asking him the cost of repairing the phone, the price he told me made me flee…

I abandoned the phone.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Pweety008: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
nkapu:
pls guys hw much is it currently being sold

The itel S31 is currently on sale for 35k
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by iphielove: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
please! please!! please!!!
it's not everyone that has a phone, knows how to operate it, talkless of taken good care of it.

when the Itel S31 mobile phone noise came online on nairaland, 1 of the thing I noticed was that they all kept saying go to Slot, MicroStation or 3cHUB outlets to get this phone so, one week I was in Ikeja I just entered 3cHUB outlet, close to the police post and to my surprise, I saw the phone, operated it and I must say it's worth the price tagged on it, compared to other makes with same common configurations (5.5", 16gb, 1gb, quad core) but since I wasn't planning on changing my phone so I just added to the list of phone, I'll buy if am to decide to change my phone and any of you good Samaritan decides to gift it to me, I don't mind accepting after all we still in the Valentine season Xtended grin

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by kio052001(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
wink
iphielove:
please! please!! please!!!
it's not everyone that has a phone, knows how to operate it, talkless of taken good care of it.

when the Itel S31 mobile phone noise came online on nairaland, 1 of the thing I noticed was that they all kept saying go to Slot, MicroStation or 3cHUB outlets to get this phone so, one week I was in Ikeja I just entered 3cHUB outlet, close to the police post and to my surprise, I saw the phone, operated it and I must say it's worth the price tagged on it, compared to other makes with same common configurations (5.5", 16gb, 1gb, quad core) but since I wasn't planning on changing my phone so I just added to the list of phone, I'll buy if am to decide to change my phone and any of you good Samaritan decides to gift it to me, I don't mind accepting after all we still in the Valentine season Xtended grin
babe abeg Yan am wella, make e hear, people always trying so hard to be on the negatives side, so it is this wonderful Itel S31 mobile phone that someone just sat in one corner decided to bad mouth, he is leaking serious love

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Queentito(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Yawns, this is burnt dodo Oga. Show us the pic of the itel S31 in question or forever hold your peace
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't understand too sef abi wey the itel s31 picture wey em dey talk?
Akpevwe9:
Lies detected, show us pictures of the itel S31 phone you got.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by iphielove: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
I believe the OP is indirectly trying to beg anyone capable, to gift him the Itel S31 mobile phone because he can't possibly deny the goodies the phone has to offer, if he actually has the mobile phone and still come online to type all these

so am also begging on his behalf too
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by nada4u0052(f): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
iphielove:
I believe the OP is indirectly trying to beg anyone capable, to gift him the Itel S31 mobile phone because he can't possibly deny the goodies the phone has to offer, if he actually has the mobile phone and still come online to type all these

so am also begging on his behalf too
hahahahaha so Na cos him no get money to buy itelS31 Na him dey miss talk?
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by koskilala: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

I abandoned the phone.

Eyah..sorry ohh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thunder will fire glo, stupid network! / Infinix Note 4 Vs Tacno Camon CX Which Is Better? / Lithuania Urges People To Throw Away Chinese Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.