Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" (53488 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Husband Material: Man Storms Kitchen, Shows His Fufu Pounding Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Don't tell me u are wet at d sight of a cute ghy grin grin shocked

wet? it's not raining so y should I get wet?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros
1: Can Cook - GOOD
2: Is Handsome - GOOD
3: is light-skinned - OK

Cons
1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50
2: No money for ingredients - BAD
3: Stout mofoka - BAD

I can get you clay to mold your perfect man.

Lady - "I am still searching for my dream man"

Me - "Why search when you already have him in your dream, maybe next time you need to invite him to real life".

Maybe when you wake up from your dreamland or wishland you will realize there's no perfect man or perfect woman anywhere...even angels are not perfect not to talk of humans.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by repogirl(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2017
He is boiling dysentry and calling it food. tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by tydi(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
OK. u av been noticed

Don't worry I know how to get you. Money is chain I will tie around you neck and draw you all to myself.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by oloriLFC(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
All I see is stirring and more stirring. No end result
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
i just came hia to read comments grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by sammyj: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Are you jealous !!! grin shocked grin grin
TreasuredLeidy:
.wetin he dey Cook so? d sight is not inviting.

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by scachy(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Things people do to get attention
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by omoiyami65: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
wetin the guy dey cook abeg......looks like sh-it
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by adecz: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Holding spoon inside soup wey your mama dey prepare for her age group meeting, na him be cooking?? Short man undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by freecocoa(f): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Being photographed while stirring a pot, doesn't mean you cooked the meal.

All these attention seekers sef, mschew.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by 2shur: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
dis guy go be confra.
he geht hard face
and he don go take SM dah na y he cober im eyes with dsrk shade wit abba made papa cap.
abegi i wan rela8 with my clients.
i geh enuf RP for inbox.
no time
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Harwoyeez(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Dripping is allowed grin shocked
TreasuredLeidy:

wet? it's not raining so y should I get wet?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by BabylonCruise(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
who big boy help ?
Go pay homage to you if you dey pay well when I work for you.
big ko pig ni
What is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by seguntijan(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
You find a graduate bragging that they can't do some jobs coz they have a degree moreover just 1 degree. Just to remind you, a thermometer has 100 degrees and works under armpits
Be humble
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Revolva(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2017
if u no do this na if u want make hungry kill u...hahahha no big boy for food matter
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Pweedycutie(f): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm talking from experience

So you are trying to say that you have met 90% of nl ladies, watched them cook it abi...hmmmhmmm undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by holatin(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2017
BabylonCruise:
What is this one saying?
you will never understand
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Pweedycutie:

So you are trying to say that you have met 90% of nl ladies, watched them cook it abi...hmmmhmmm undecided

Correct
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Zedoo(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros

Cons

Yes aba made, that your army is now buying their boots from to be able to get to sambisa and save your stupid "Louis Vuitton" wearing ass from getting blown up by advancing terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Dripping is allowed grin shocked
psycho
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Pweedycutie(f): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Correct
But y haven't visited me watch mi cook indomine every midnight
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Pweedycutie:

But y haven't visited me watch mi cook indomine every midnight

Your indomie is just nasty

I wouldn't eat that if you point a gun to my head

Prove me wrong by uploading the picture of that your wonderfully cooked indomie
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by piagetskinner(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Why are the ladies on here shouting husband material

Is it the duty of the husband to cook?

I am not understanding.... Funny thing is most of the ladies calling him husband material can't cook nada..

Totally lazy species angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by CellTabRepairs: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2017
See 5 he ladies crushing grin

Meanwhile,

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros

Cons

Please what's your point
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by bitingcool: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
potent5:
the last picture sha. Like say the guy dey gym with the spoon. See muscle! hahaha

Lol, u just made me laugh. *gyming with spoon* badt guy.

Take this Andrew yakubu dollars go flex... u get mouth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by hokafor(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2017
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color][quote author=piagetskinner post=53980233]Why are the ladies on here shouting husband material

Is it the duty of the husband to cook?

I am not understanding.... Funny thing is most of the ladies calling him husband material can't cook nada..

Totally lazy species . Maybe is their fathers that do the cooking at home, the world is fast changing .
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chikelue2000:
and u r pretty, fits u both
I know that picture. It is not real undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Chikelue2000(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
AheadMarket:

I know that picture. It is not real undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
well I don't know about that sha.
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by potent5(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Peppersoup beans!
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by jobsmiths(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
darkenkach:
So this attention seeker want me to believe this? So you cook with that very large pot (ite ola) in your family? Are you cooking for the IDPs?

thank you abeg na Wetin I wan hask shince

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.