Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) (47898 Views)

Moment Davido "Collapsed" While Working On Abs At The Gym (Pics) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Deeypeey(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
it did...congrats
Khaynet:
Might make FP, Lemme book space.
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by chukslawrence(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
ok
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Someone give me a reasonable reason to waste mb on this
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by omoiyami65: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
you're an hater. Olamide makes nigerian proud by singing what we want to hear.....He is better than MI and Ice prince that want to rap like americans; meanwhile we are forcing ourselve to hear what they are rapping about. But with ybnl we can easily hear wha tthey sing or rap about. Is'nt that the purpose of music??
prince3009:

Yes of course. That guy olamide acts senile from the weed he takes so it's possible that he may even eat out of the toilet seat apart from admiring it.
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Dongreat(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2017
LecciGucci:

They are far better than most useless musicians
U guyshear and go crazy.
People like lil kesh and olamide who sings meaningless jargon... and many more.

You are right about your list but I dont listen to jargons from Nigeria musicians. I listen to music to motivate me, give me peace and give me hope.
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by azpekuliar: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
omoiyami65:
you're an hater. Olamide makes nigerian proud by singing what we want to hear.....He is better than MI and Ice prince that want to rap like americans; meanwhile we are forcing ourselve to hear what they are rapping about. But with ybnl we can easily hear wha tthey sing or rap about. Is'nt that the purpose of music??

You speak for yourself and yourself alone. We hear the likes of MI loud and clear.
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
crunchyg:
Phyno stop deceiving yourself, the gym is not for people like you
skinny ppl makes the best rock hard body ,flavour started with a thin body dnt forget ,everything is determination, perservarnce and food. No pain no gain

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by chris31(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Penthause
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by LecciGucci: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Dongreat:

You are right about your list but I dont listen to jargons from Nigeria musicians. I listen to music to motivate me, give me peace and give me hope.

Lol... u are right and onky few Nigerian musicians giv such songs
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Qabt(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Everyone has the right to visit the gym, the gym is for everyone, so phyno can go to the gym anytime he wants...understood?
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by uniqueogo(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
please anyone who knows phyno should tell him I said that his eyes are too cute and "Beautiful" to be covered up with black eye glasses whenever he's making a public appearance..... he should free the eyes Biko
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Laple0541(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
How's this a news? so someone should not answer the call of nature again? me sef, why did I open the post in the first place, in this recession time man go still de waste data....mtcheew.
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by 0b10010011: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2017
I wonder what Phyno is doing in the gym!

May be he wants to straighten those dual K legs
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by kabawa(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
undecidedno

Is this your picture grin
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Boboforthegirls: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2017
kabawa:

Is this your picture grin
yes
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Boboforthegirls: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
uniqueogo:
please anyone who knows phyno should tell him I said that his eyes are too cute and "Beautiful" to be covered up with black eye glasses whenever he's making a public appearance..... he should free the eyes Biko
assssssshaw,,,,
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by kabawa(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
yes

Fine girl,

Come and marry dan bahaushe na grin

Caring na my second name no be lie cool
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Boboforthegirls: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabawa:

Fine girl,

Come and marry dan bahaushe na grin

Caring na my second name no be lie cool
send me a pm
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by kabawa(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
send me a pm

Are you serious shocked
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Boboforthegirls: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
kabawa:

Are you serious shocked
yea
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by crunchyg: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
PrinzCarter:
skinny ppl makes the best rock hard body ,flavour started with a thin body dnt forget ,everything is determination, perservarnce and food. No pain no gain
Ok I hear you, so do you have anything else to say?? undecided undecided
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by crunchyg: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
omoiyami65:
just shut the fu*ck up....hw can you determine who the gym is good for. Is he not a human being. If he chooses to be muscular. He can be muscular with the right work outs. It's hypocrates like you that would say the gym is not good for flavor when he first started out. go and check his throwback pics. mumu
Frustration spotted, please no go commit suicide ooo. I no be Buhari
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by kabawa(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
yea

Bros take am easy dey lie na grin

Abi you be gay
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by bizybrain1: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
enjoy
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by kllinxman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls who knows the name of Phyno's wife ? pls I want to use it for something..
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Jodha(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
So this is news?...

Mtsheww
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by uniqueogo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
assssssshaw,,,,
so appreciating his cute eyes now makes me a prostitute... I don't blame you nah uselessness dey worry you FYI am a married woman and am contented with the God sent angel in my life...... stupid undecided undecided undecided
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Boboforthegirls: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
uniqueogo:

so appreciating his cute eyes now makes me a prostitute...
I don't blame you nah uselessness dey worry you
FYI am a married woman
and am contented with the God sent angel in my life...... stupid undecided undecided undecided
u married still admiring a young man's cute eyes,, ur husband is in trouble
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by uniqueogo(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
u married still admiring a young man's cute eyes,, ur husband is in trouble

I have never seen someone this...... I no wetin suit you sef...so Cus am married I shouldn't appreciate God's work..... u must be kidding me.......
Re: Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
omoiyami65:

It is one hing to sing what Nigerians hear and understand and another thing to act like a tout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / Chizoba Nwokoye's PA, Success Bright, Emptied Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.