Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency (27780 Views)

Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Handsomecole(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oba has spoken! Atiku is a crook, a uselss crook.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Biggty(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nobody wants Atiku to be president
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by kenoz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
wink2015:
I do not support the idea of SUPER-RICH-MEN like Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and Dangote contesting the Presidency especially in an African country like Nigeria.

Why? I feel they could be tempted to loot the treasury or divert fund from the national treasury to run their own private business. Meanwhile, our accounts books are not standardized like what is obtainable in Britain or the rest of Europe. A man like Atiku can divert money from the national treasury to float a private airline for himself
Obviously na ur type vote buhari. may God deliver you from naivety and
It was for some of this reasons, MKO Abiola who won the June 12th 1993 Presidential Election was denied access to become president by General Ibrahim Babangida.

I think non business men like former governor Adams Oshiomole, Col.Abubakar Umar ( rtd. ) should be considered for presidential power.

Certainly not a man like former Vice President Abubakar Atiku.

Even for Atiku his records as a former Vice President was very questionable, as he use the opportunity of Vice President to loot the tresury and ended up building a university for himself in Yola, Adamawa state, among other companies that are credited to his names.

I agree with the views of Oba Akiola for Nigerians to forget about Atiku as we approach 2019 General Election.

Atiku records are quite untidy ( dirty so to speak! )

Obviously na ur type vote buhari May God deliver you and ur likes from naivety .
Jonathan emerged from a low background because of that many expected him to make more positive impact. Today Jonathan has become the bedrock of corruption in Nigeria.
Once buhari's administration ends you will be marvelled by the height of corruption & mindless lootings perpetrated under his watch.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by loopmangoat(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oba lil wayne akiolu has come again with his madness
Afonjas call Tinubus houseboy to order
As for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by arewafederation: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Never again will an ab0ki lead this country.

Really? undecided
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Original4u(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who Akiolu epp sef

why are you always asking this question, what is he supposed to do for you that he didn't do?
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Original4u(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
farouk0403:
in your dreams right?
Probably
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
oba! its calld dog eating dog. as former police office who knows d amt u collected as bribe nd even ppl u killed Tru accidental discharge. Atiku of course stole huge amt as former customs officer nd ex-VP.
Oba! I put it to u dat u nd Atiku r in dsame class of ppl wey thief! a case of small thief hating d big thief.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Jacks14: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
ooya mr flat head,then carry with your campaign of lost course biafra*d which is death n gone...aboki had lead and have lead and is leading already.if e pain u lagoon is very close to u or hug transformer while it rains.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
Oba Akiolu will not a major role to play in who becomes president in 2019.His endorsement is inconsequential

Shut up, he's got opinion like everyone else as a Nigerian and more as a leader.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by internetgangste: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm lost!
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by NaijaBlend: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who's Akiolu? How many votes does he have?
Does he think it's the lagoon oracle rigging in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by DeRay98(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
wink2015:
I do not support the idea of SUPER-RICH-MEN like Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and Dangote contesting the Presidency especially in an African country like Nigeria.

Why? I feel they could be tempted to loot the treasury or divert fund from the national treasury to run their own private business. Meanwhile, our accounts books are not standardized like what is obtainable in Britain or the rest of Europe. A man like Atiku can divert money from the national treasury to float a private airline for himself.

It was for some of this reasons, MKO Abiola who won the June 12th 1993 Presidential Election was denied access to become president by General Ibrahim Babangida.

I think non business men like former governor Adams Oshiomole, Col.Abubakar Umar ( rtd. ) should be considered for presidential power.

Certainly not a man like former Vice President Abubakar Atiku.

Even for Atiku his records as a former Vice President was very questionable, as he use the opportunity of Vice President to loot the tresury and ended up building a university for himself in Yola, Adamawa state, among other companies that are credited to his names.

I agree with the views of Oba Akiola for Nigerians to forget about Atiku as we approach 2019 General Election.

Atiku records are quite untidy ( dirty so to speak! )

Very well said.
He enriched himself as Customs CG.
After looting with his position as VP, buying several govt privatised companies, he ended up buying the official residence of the V.P., where on earth is that done?
Now, new official residence of the VP has to be built.
It's only fools that sees or think Atiku is a Presidential material. I will only happen is his and their dreams.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by kokoboy4life(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
My own is that with all the sufferings in the country Nigerians are still ready to casts their votes for the same set of theives, we are really suffering and smiling.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by bossrillboss: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
yarimo:
Baba lagoon I hope you are aware that, you just have only one vote?
the oba himself is corrupt too. undecided
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by ndcide(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
No problem. But nobody should think Buhari will remain president, at least not in 2019.

It will not happen.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Alexander001(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
He never tell us the truth. or because he was retired during obasanjo/atiku regime?
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by basadenet: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
May he was misquoted or something.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Pylony(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yes indeed Oba, supporting and recycling those old corrupt bigwigs over time has place Nigerian youths in a sorry state. The truth still remain, Nigerian youths will keep slaving around as political thugs to those old hags and cry foul when campaigns are over that they are deny leadership.
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by olash: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Pls where is atiku2019, has d guy ran outta ?
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Hoe
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Atiku2019: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2017
olash:
Pls where is atiku2019, has d guy ran outta ?

grin
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Ngokafor(f): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

so if the call men for your house you go come outside grin ?

....Ouch!!! cry
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by DadaStephen1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Don't waste your time arguing or debating. People reject him but God accepts him and God's will is the final verdict.
Join us to work together to ensure that light overcomes thick darkness.
Join Atiku Support Group on WhatsApp +2348093094017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.