Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos (2587 Views)

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by PassingShot(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

LOL HE IS ALREADY A VEGETABLE AND WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS TENURE IN 2019 LET ALONE THE 2019 YOU ARE TOUTING grin grin grin grin grin grin
Says the man who knows tomorrow but doesn't even know if himself will see that tomorrow!

undecided
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
This thread funny aswear...

Former Policeman fighting corruption that made him prominent.. with Tinubu the great thief as subject....

I laugh in Swahili wink cheesy

He didn't legalize corruption
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by Chuksonyeike: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

Says the man who knows tomorrow but doesn't even know if himself will see that tomorrow!

undecided

You people think God was asleep.Buhari sent soldiers to murder defenceless IPOB and shite men and women,looked the other way while his murderous Fulani kinsmen unleashed terror upon the populace.He probably thought he would rule until at least 2023.But God is more of everyone,today he is a vegetable in London and psychophants are making show of his answering a call!!! Haba.How the table turns.This same moniker boasted that Fulani grazing reserves will definitely become a reality as the fulanis always had their ways.God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob,May your name be indeed praised for delivering us from the hands of a muderer

3 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by JohnsonOlanre: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Says a dubious bribe-chopping ex-korofo Oba lilwayne. grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

LOL HE IS ALREADY A VEGETABLE AND WONT EVEN BE ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS TENURE IN 2019 LET ALONE THE 2019 YOU ARE TOUTING grin grin grin grin grin grin

Every living soul shall taste death

Nobody is above that

Always remember this word
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
Says a dubious bribe-chopping ex-korofo Oba lilwayne. grin

Breath gently

It will help the whole system to work well
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by Chuksonyeike: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

Every living soul shall taste death

Nobody is above that

Always remember this word

Buhari was murdering people as if he will live forever!!! Shame upon the vegetable on his London bed.How God humbles people.I hope he confesses his numerous atrocities before he roasts in hell foerever

4 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Buhari was murdering people as if he will live forever!!! Shame upon the vegetable on his London bed.How God humbles people.I hope he confesses his numerous atrocities before he roasts in hell foerever

You took politics out of the way

No matter what

Don't wish anyone dead
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by naijaboy756: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

He didn't legalize corruption
you and your likes(fellow zombies) now appear to all as comedians and entertainers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
you and your likes(fellow zombies) now appear to all as comedians and entertainers cheesy

So Ffk and fayose nko?
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by paramakina202: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2017
And never again will someone without certificate become president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2017
paramakina202:

The one claimed by your hero is fake
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by paramakina202: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

The one claimed by your hero is fake
Who is my hero with fake certificate?

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by naijaboy756: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2017
paramakina202:
exactly!!!!

Hiring 12 SANs instead of presenting an A4 paper...

Ironically,he claim to be fighting corruption..
lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by orisa37: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2017
In a Characteristic Oduduwa Tongue!!!
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by OwoLee(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

With all the lies and unsubstantiated allegations,

PMB still stands shoulder and head tall!

Not only PMB, PYO stands shoulder and head tall too...
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by paramakina202: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
exactly!!!!

Hiring 12 SANs instead of presenting an A4 paper...

Ironically,he claim to be fighting corruption..
lmao cheesy

Buhari supporters are shameless hypocrıtes.

2 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by me1234: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
This statement is nothing but personal vendetta . The oba had earlier accused Atiku of been responsible for his earlier retirement . His statement is not born out of love for Nigeria but hatred for Atiku. This is a man who have cornered most of the choice land in lekki with Tinubu to be taking of corruption, show how debased we have become

2 Likes

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by juman(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2017
That can happen if there is completely independent anti corruption agency.
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by juman(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
me1234:
This statement is nothing but personal vendetta . The oba had earlier accused Atiku of been responsible for his earlier retirement . His statement is not born out of love for Nigeria but hatred for Atiku. This is a man who have cornered most of the choice land in lekki with Tinubu to be taking of corruption, show how debased we have become

His statement was not against atiku, unless he based his argument on rumours.
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2017
juman:

His statement was not against atiku, unless he based his argument on rumours.

That is just it my brother

The press are not reporting wella
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by juman(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

That is just it my brother

The press are not reporting wella

Yeah. You are right.

1 Like

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by Chuksonyeike: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

You took politics out of the way

No matter what

Don't wish anyone dead

people like you rejoice in threads where innocent IPOB youths are murdered by Nigerian soldiers.I remember you mocking dead IPOB members in one of such threads now you are preacging nonsense to me.I promised myself I will never cry over any soldier killed by boko haram,who knows he might just have received his reward for murdering innocent people
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by coolitempa(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

grin

Don't you have better things to do with your life...well I guess not.... angry
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

people like you rejoice in threads where innocent IPOB youths are murdered by Nigerian soldiers.I remember you mocking dead IPOB members in one of such threads now you are preacging nonsense to me.I promised myself I will never cry over any soldier killed by boko haram,who knows he might just have received his reward for murdering innocent people

Don't judge a book with his cover

I love igbo

I detest ipob and kanu
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
coolitempa:

Don't you have better things to do with your life...well I guess not.... angry

Lol

His a good guy
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by Festy4u(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

You mean the London vegetable grin grin grin grin grin

You know, how these clowns get to know that their messiah-in-chief ain't corrupt beats my imagination.

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by suxkill: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

With all the lies and unsubstantiated allegations,

PMB still stands shoulder and head tall!

Kikikikikikikiki

Zombies gat no chill.

Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by meccuno: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
An Oba that retired as a Police Officer condemning corruption.

This political Oba should STFU

He sounds stupid everytime he dabbles into politics
grin
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by meccuno: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
CplusJason:
And this dumb traditional ruler still exhort his slave position with the fulani masters. grin
Re: Never Again Will A Corrupt Man Become Nigeria’s President – Oba Of Lagos by meccuno: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
This thread funny aswear...

Former Policeman fighting corruption that made him prominent.. with Tinubu the great thief as subject....

I laugh in Swahili wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Humiliation Of A Superpower.five Times Cameroon Attacked Nigeria. / Fayose Escapes Being Mobbed By Taxi And Bus Drivers After Refusing To Pay / 3000 Megawatt: Heavy Equipment Moving To Mambila (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.