Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" (25733 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Lasskeey: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Zirah: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Silly puppet.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by marv1: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
The man is giving the hint already. 'Keeping him busy'. That is what the ex couldnt do. Though there is more to that. Are u not aware that stella has not been featured in movies recently unlike the ex that believes that light skin ladies are still hot on the screen. The fact is that we may not know the value of what we have until we loose it to someone else.
Came:
I wish this man can open up on what made him leave his ex wife, so that women will learn one or two things on how to keep their men.....Hmmmmmmm....Stella, I wish you a blissful marriage oooooo, if wall open na him lizard go fit enter.....

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Putinofrussia: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
hadura29:
She like yoruba things... hmmm any ways....
Even for Russia... smiley
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by LordOfNaira: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ezedon:
If a woman didn't keep you busy, who will?

Perfect question!!!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by GGirll: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmm she's beautiful n he's handsome, but biblically not supported if d man left his wife on no just cause than adultery yet d bible said even if she was caught in adultery n divorced,d husband shall not re-marry until d divorced wife is dead....not judging but saying what i believe since i am a christian...wish them well though
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by kenoz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
okay

nice one
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by hadura29(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Putinofrussia:
Even for Russia... smiley

Hahahahah... I read say you get money pass Bill Gate now, $200 billion.. Putin you bad ooo
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Putinofrussia: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
hadura29:

Hahahahah... I read say you get money pass Bill Gate now, $200 billion.. Putin you bad ooo
For that jovial speech..I give you 10 billion dollars.You will receive alert soon.Do not thank me,pls wink

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Came:
I wish this man can open up on what made him leave his ex wife, so that women will learn one or two things on how to keep their men.....Hmmmmmmm....Stella, I wish you a blissful marriage oooooo, if wall open na him lizard go fit enter.....
So men should not learn how to appreciate and keep their wives
You men are always full of yourself.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
come on guys,she has been through a lot
husband dieing in her early days and all that.she is really amazing for trying to give marriage another shot.she is not like genevieve,kate henshaw and other single old women who try to mimmick d europeans by trying to be independent.shows she was brought up to value love,family and marriage
as she don marry before,wey husband die,na young unmarried man she go dey follow?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by yedidiah(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Man wey leave him wife follow her best friend runway cos she is more dexterous in bed. it is well with you.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Solvik(f): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
hadura29:
She like yoruba things... hmmm any ways....

Ademinokan is not a yoruba man, he is from delta state.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by no1madman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
scholes23:
Busy doing what
Fornicating
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Tobium1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm waiting for de sextape
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Orytoke: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
If a woman doesn't keep a man busy who else will.... Stella always luking young nd prety
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by honniemail(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Gbemishile1 post=53986873]come on guys,she has been through a lot
husband dieing in her early days and all that.she is really amazing for trying to give marriage another shot.she is not like genevieve,kate henshaw and other single old women who try to mimmick d europeans by trying to be independent.shows she was brought up to value love,family and marriage
as she don marry before,wey husband die,na young unmarried man she go dey follow?
..D ex was stella's colleague and good friend...when I just remember their case ehn.i ask if this stella has a concience it wasn't even up 2 a year her husband passed on she started ... mhmmmm abeg my own dey my body make I quiet

1 Like

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by scholes23(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
no1madman:

Fornicating
I nor talk anything grin
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by hadura29(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Putinofrussia:
For that jovial speech..I give you 10 billion dollars.You will receive alert soon.Do not thank me,pls wink

WEHDONESIR.......
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=honniemail post=53990102][/quote]
u cant judge
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by hadura29(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=honniemail post=53990102][/quote]

God bless you ma..ma
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by hadura29(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Solvik:

Ademinokan is not a yoruba man, he is from delta state.

Really, i didnt know. Are you sure its not ondo?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by hadura29(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gbemishile1:
come on guys,she has been through a lot

God bless you sir...
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Phunmmielurlar: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
darfay:
Second hand wife plus second hand husband equal to second hand marriage

Na so
Mr ahbi it's Miss 1st hand husband/wife,where s ur own 1st hand marriage

I cwiously hope dts neither u nor ur 1st hand wife @ profile?

#ewww!
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Solvik(f): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
hadura29:

Really, i didnt know. Are you sure its not ondo?
Ademinokan has no meaning in yoruba.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by no1madman(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
scholes23:
I nor talk anything grin
u dey fear?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by thexzy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
I just remembered that movie "THE BEAUTY & THE BEAST"
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Helentwitty: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
twosquare:
two adulterers..mtchewww.
how is she an adulterer? abi she should forever remain a widow?
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by twosquare(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Helentwitty:
how is she an adulterer? abi she should forever remain a widow?
Snatching her colleague's husband makes her one.
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Roblasanca: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jamean:

Open up to you

Hi Jamean !

I sent you a PM pls .

Kindly respond . Thanks !
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by SURElee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Came:

God bless you
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Gushes About Stella Damasus: "She Keeps Me Busy" by Putinofrussia: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
hadura29:

WEHDONESIR.......
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Married Woman Caught Fuc**king Unknown Man In Ikotun Lagos / BBNaija's Queen, IK Ogbonna Tapped To Host AIWRA / Omg!! See Photos From A Wild Lagos Lesbian Party In Lekki Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.