Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (79203 Views)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Olateef(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Children can be overly smart..
A mother and son were washing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the family room.
Suddenly, there was a crash of breaking dishes, then complete silence.
The girl looked at her dad and said, "It was Mom."
"How do you know?"
"She didn't say anything."

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
WfBabakhay:
YOU FYN PROBLEM, YOU UGLY PROBLEM

U need to be FUGLY to satisfy people.

As FKIN Ugly.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by PoisonedOne: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:
Why the self-deceit. She looks like a plain-vanilla famulus. Nothing special. undecided

And oh! She also looks like Berlynn . cheesy
just when I was complaining of man's inhumanity to man, then I see this. embarassed
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
I think she was sacked for being too dedicated to her body
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Great managerial decision! Business first before pleasure; we don't need side distractions. Go and catwalk and leave us alone!
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
PoisonedOne:
just when I was complaining of man's inhumanity to man, then I see this. embarassed

Aww... lepasharon rejected you? Oh the humanity!
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by TexasR: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Backinfront:
She is not pretty abeg

She's lying
She must have been fired for indecency and sexual assault cos she looks like a w.hore

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by akoko11: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Seriously
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
I've seen prettier women but she is beautiful sha.

Nne, is that really you!? (#DP)....
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Its her make up, she s too fake. Maybe tone down a lil, less red lipstick,less nude IG pix. We nid to concentrate whn watchin news, not wonderin if its ruby or blood color lipstick shes wearing.
Am sure viewers called her off.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by JONAS21: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Backinfront:
She is not pretty abeg
i bet u had nver seen a pretty lady b4
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by PoisonedOne: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:

Aww... lepasharon rejected you? Oh the humanity!
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Did you just say too beautiful?? You are sacked because you are pompous and arrogant. i didn't dispute the fact that she's beautiful but not too beautiful as she said shaa.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
I've seen prettier women but she is beautiful Flashy sha.

That is the right word.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
JONAS21:
i bet u had nver seen a pretty lady b4
Helo, I should be telling you that. If you call this pretty I wonder what you call ugly.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
I understand where the manager is coming from, he's scared he won't be able to resist her. He was trying to avoid what will happen, it won't be good for their jobs.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Backinfront:
Helo, I should be telling you that. If you call this pretty I wonder what you call ugly.
masquerade
i think
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
I've seen prettier women but she is beautiful sha.
where?
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Birniwa(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
To be honest, she doesn't only deserve a dismissal from her work, she also deserves a hot and rough fvck from the manager as a punishment for being too good looking.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
She is pretty, but not pretty enough to be fire because of it.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
LockDown69:
I understand where the manager is coming from, he's scared he won't be able to resist her. He was trying to avoid what will happen, it won't be good for their jobs.

The man is very stupid if that was his reason for firing her. Is it her fault that he is such a pervert?
Well he has already been fire by the company since he couldn't provide a better explanation
for firing the lady other than konji perhaps.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by emperor272(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Should we fry beans kiss kiss
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Maski87: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
The probably don't want strippers on the job
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Krisddon: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dissapointed! *Lamenting* 'Which Kain sack cos of biuti? She nvr talk wetin she do.' undecided
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by TheABOMINATION: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Great managerial decision! Business first before pleasure; we don't need side distractions. Go and catwalk and leave us alone!

But the man has been fired by the owner of the company for making such decision, lol.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
well she might b sacked for being too pretty bt I see 2 good reasons dey should retain her
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
I think she was sacked for over exposure of body parts. We need to be careful with what we share online
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Toriblue is prettier than her nan.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Johnsonibx(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nah she ugly pass
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Mememan: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
alen4smith:
you may just be referring to yourself.pretty you!
Olodo
Make toto no kill u..

So you believe op is the one on the dp?
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
TheABOMINATION:

The man is very stupid if that was his reason for firing her. Is it her fault that he is such a pervert?
Well he has already been fire by the company since he couldn't provide a better explanation
for firing the lady other than konji perhaps.
True, conflict of interest
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mememan:

Olodo
Make toto no kill u..

So you believe op is the one on the dp?
low-life like you.when you go get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.