Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (79350 Views)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Mememan: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
alen4smith:
low-life like you.when you go get sense?
Foọ́l wey dey find toto for nairaland grin
Fûcking Jobless retârd grin
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
She now face the beast in beauty. Ohhhhhh
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Every employer knows what he/she wants. If you are not an advantage to the company, then you are going home. simple
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

U need to be FUGLY to satisfy people.
As FKIN Ugly.
LMFAO
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by zudozz: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Make una dey pray for me because all this kpanla oyinbo girls no pretty anything for my eyes.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Themandator: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
She's as ugly as every other ugly skinny white girl around. Oyibo men no get eyes.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
she look like toy
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by IBreakRules: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olamyyde:
all i see is foundation and makeup angry angry

I tell u.. thought I was seeing a painting
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
She looks weird, she is not far from being a vampire.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Y wouldn't she be sacked when she dresses like a slut...

Brains is not everything... Character first
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by PoisonedOne: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
fortknox10165:

Keep fooling yourself "Whitish".
Humble yourself now and ask God for wisdom before it is too late.
your statement is alien to mine, I don't see any correlation between what I said and your response. How do you mean I should keep fooling myself and ask God for wisdom?? embarassed
Don't I have the right to say what is beautiful in my own eyes?

I repeat I don't find her beautiful, she is just ok.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
nobody should quote me on dis...

nw my dear u will find a better job release ur nudes ur case could jst be like dat of melania buhari (sorry trump)grin
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure you left those boobs uncovered undecided
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
WHY WON'T THEY FIRE YOU, WHEN YOU ARE WEARING PANT AND BRA UPANDAN... ONIRANU, BEAUTIFUL INDEED
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buh the write up reads 'he' we felt he was a bad fit.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by biuti(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Krisddon:
Dissapointed! *Lamenting* 'Which Kain sack cos of biuti? She nvr talk wetin she do.' undecided

welcome me to this thread,you called me.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by laudate: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2017
uzoclinton:
London TV worker: ‘I was dismissed from my job in Soho for being too good looking’

A London TV worker claims she was dismissed from her job at a Soho production company for being “too good looking”.

Emma Hulse says she was sent home from her freelancing shift at the central London TV company by a manager who told her: “You should be on a catwalk”.

The 24-year-old, who lives in Mayfair, said she was only five minutes into her eight-hour shift when her boss told her to leave.

Company UNIT TV, based on Great Marlborough Street, accepted the incident happened and have since dismissed the employee who was allegedly involved, who had only been working there for three months.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-tv-worker-i-was-dismissed-from-my-job-in-soho-for-being-too-good-looking-a3470651.html

The girl never tell the whole truth, jare. cheesy Something happened that they are hiding. It is either:

1). The girl was totally unfit for the job, because she performed poorly or lacked the skills to carry out her assignments;

2). Her boss tried to date her, and she turned him down. In retaliation, he cooked up some silly excuse and decided to relieve her of her appointment.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by savagefinder: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2017
elvision1:

lead me to where you saw them.
I see you!! medal coming soon
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Malayy(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2017
elvision1:

lead me to where you saw them.
that girl never see anything.. don't mind am..
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
I've seen prettier women but she is beautiful sha.

Babe no fyn for my eye sef
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2017
She is just a regular babe who tries too hard. 7/10. Nothing newsworthy here.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2017
biuti:

welcome me to this thread,you called me.
Lol.... Na coincidence oh. How u dey?
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
With this kind of girl in my company, I will go banana's. grin grin See shape and boobs.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by homz: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
British pepo no fyn before nah. e go no look normal.
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by biuti(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Krisddon:

Lol.... Na coincidence oh. How u dey?

Yeah. I dey fine, thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
I've seen prettier women but she is beautiful sha.

Sounds gay af but a menage is cool
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2017
she wasnt just fine....She exposed hee cleavage
Re: This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
I can't see the "too pretty" aspect though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.