Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? (626 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Discussion: Can Blind People Dream? / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm just curious. From my favorite Shakespeare quote:

'For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?'

I've always wondered what people are dreaming about when they're about to die. That is, for people who 'die in their sleep'. What do you think?
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by BigotMan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
The dead neither have feelings of themselves nor are they ever aware of their existence

1 Like

Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by benzics(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I'm just curious. From my favorite Shakespeare quote:

'For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?'

I've always wondered what people are dreaming about when they're about to die. That is, for people who 'die in their sleep'. What do you think?

What did you dream of before you were born? (note: you were dead years before you were born)
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
benzics:

What did you dream of before you were born? (note: you were dead years before you were born)
I guess I should rephrase. You're alive before you die, no? And some people die in their sleep. Just before they cross over from life to death (while asleep) what kind of dream do you think they'll have? That's what I'm asking.

cc BigotMan

1 Like

Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by LLSAINT(m): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmm....see question!Die First and come tell us how e dey be! grin
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by Aaronsrod: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
In death as in life we shall dream of riches, power, glory and dominion in Jesus name!
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2017
LLSAINT:
Hmm....see question!Die First and come tell us how e dey be! grin
Lol, I'm just being curious
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by lepasharon(f): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Apparently your life flashes before ur eyes
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by BigotMan(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I guess I should rephrase. You're alive before you die, no? And some people die in their sleep. Just before they cross over from life to death (while asleep) what kind of dream do you think they'll have? That's what I'm asking.

cc BigotMan

You're like a machine that was suddenly switched off when dead. Of course one is considered dead as soon as he crosses over to the dead lane. On the kind of dream? I really can't tell.
Re: What Do People Dream Of When They're About To Die? by lastkingsman: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
lepasharon:
Apparently your life flashes before ur eyes

yes. like a replay

(1) (Reply)

How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah / What You Should Know About Catholics / Comedians Should Not Be Allowed In Churches - Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.