Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. (10745 Views)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Jonathan Live At Trump Inauguration (photo Prove) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by nonsobaba: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is not a matter of afonjas laughing at us. I agree totally with one suggestion here that aba should be nuked because if aba is allowed to continue its free-fall, igbos will soon be mistaken for animals. It is only in aba i have seen a full grown supposedly sane man defacating in the middle of Faulks road in broad daylight and when i asked my host why nobody was concerned or doing anything about it, he looked at me with surprise and said 'welcome to aba'. This happened early last year.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
nwaanambra1:
@bitterabiastate! oh betterAbiaState!

bia nwoken stopua dis nomsense!

what is ya problem eh??

gi ni bu iwegi??

if we yaf offended u - u come inside and tell us let us discuss it as brothers and not washing our dirty opante in public for ndi ofe to use it against us all tomoro!

biko stopua dis joke it has passed nku aka! angry angry

i still don't understand why we keep disgracing ourselves on a public forum owned by ndi ofe manu! angry angry

dirty linens are better sampled in the street if the users don't have the Intention of washing it. Infact if their is a way this could be moved to international desk then let it be done Asap. This is politics, if You don't make this kind of noise, the administration will just carry what is due to you and use it for personal consumption with the disguise WILLIE IS WORKING. If you work around the street of nnewi, all you will see is people maneuvering on already finished project with a sign post designed on it WILLIE IS WORKING. whenever you open ABS radio station (because it is financed by The State government) all you will hear are deceitful praises about the governor. Although I wouldn't say he is not trying, but if a man is really out for the people, he need not make so much noise about it. And if this photos here are from Anambra, then I would gladly say Willie is walking and not necessary Working.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
chukwubuzor123:

dirty linens are better sampled in street if the users don't have the Intention of washing it. This are politics if You don't make dis kind of noise, the administration will just carry what is due for you and use it for personal consumption in disguise of Willie is Working. . If you waka the street of nnewi all you will see is people maneuvering on already finished project with a sign post designed on it will be WILLIE IS WORKING. whenever you open ABS radio station (because it is financed by The State government) all you will be hearing deceitful praises about the governor. Although I wouldn't say he is not trying, but if a man is really out for the people, he need not make so much noise about it. And if this photos here are from Anambra, then Willie is just walking and not necessary Walking.
Gbam! Tell dem doug07034780891 a.k.a nonsobaba
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i thought obiano signed MOU on these roads ......owerri remains the best city in the south east,'m from anambra,i must confess..........awka and umuahia are still very primitive
afonja shameless idiots
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:33am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
This is not a matter of afonjas laughing at us. I agree totally with one suggestion here that aba should be nuked because if aba is allowed to continue its free-fall, igbos will soon be mistaken for animals. It is only in aba i have seen a full grown supposedly sane man defacating in the middle of Faulks road in broad daylight and when i asked my host why nobody was concerned or doing anything about it, he looked at me with surprise and said 'welcome to aba'. This happened early last year.
can we all stop this madness all these paid agents
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself with speculations on this thread instead of going inside to go and weep for dead Abia state.

While you at that watch this video so you can hit the bucket cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

[s]
M3Guy:
Gbam! Tell dem doug07034780891 a.k.a nonsobaa
[/s]

This video was shot recently lol

Abians are animals

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2017
nengibo:

The roads in Port Harcourt are not this bad, Anambra road network is in a really horrible state

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Anago5000:
. whoever you are please let's give peace a chance eeeh nwanna.anyi by ofu.Igbo bu ofu
why are you guys begging chino? you can't beat a child and tell him not to cry. I have beaten him, leave him, let him cry.

I will still beat him more.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2017
People are already crying on your behalf. That why they are begging on your behalf. Do you now see how Abia has been exposed and disgraced while you ran away cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
why are you guys begging chino? you can't beat a child and tell him not to cry. I have beaten him, leave him, let him cry.

I will still beat him mor.
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
People are already crying on your behalf. That why they are begging on your behalf. Do you now see how Abia has been exposed and disgraced while you ran away cheesy

[s][/s]
people are begging you to stop crying, you too cry grin
Since yesterday

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Keep deceiving yourself with speculations on this thread instead of going inside to go and weep for dead Abia state.

While you at that watch this video so you can hit the bucket cheesy

[s][/s]

This video was shot recently lol

Abians are animals

you dis Alfcast Anamberian,
thought I told u to leave dis thread?..You keep disgracing the real anambra and igbo people on nairaland.
Akpa amu,Oneday u will get sense..lol
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Everyone is begging on your behalf. Hehehe

How many people have begged you. It shows who is posting reality. Cry out your heart. Anywhere we dey cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Since yesterday
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Stop crying. Hehehe

Have you watched the video?

M3Guy:
you dis Alfcast Anamberian,
thought I told u to leave dis thread?..You keep disgracing the real anambra and igbo people on nairaland.
Akpa amu,Oneday u will get sense..lol

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2017
deji15:
No wonder Abia is the Headquarters of IPOB. How can you live in such squalor and still be rational?

Abia is dead

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Stop crying. Hehehe

Have you watched the video?

the guy dat created dis thread is really driving u crazy..
U couldn't sleep last night...

Oneday u will get sense...lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Everyone is begging on your behalf. Hehehe

How many people have begged you. It shows who is posting reality. Cry out your heart. Anywhere we dey cheesy

[s][/s]
keep crying. God will punish you if you stop

Its why I'm here to provoke you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Kikkkikiki

You have been running around this thread since last night you couldn't even sleep. I had my sleep only to see your frustration here this morning.

Abia state is dead. Learn to live with it bro... cheesy

[s]
M3Guy:
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2017
M3Guy:

I won't stop until he dies a crazy man. Chino God will punish you if you stop.
Ready to pack out nairaland because of me

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Cry blood but your dead Abia must shown to the world. Kill yourself if you can't bear it. Lol

[s]
betterABIAstate:
keep crying. God will punish you if you stop

Its why I'm here to provoke you.
[/s]
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Chino didn't sleep last night, he was busy picking cheap points grin

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Cry blood but your dead Abia must shown to the world. Kill yourself if you can't bear it. Lol

[s][/s]
I command you to continue now, because you will still cry subsequently. Pick your cheap points now.
It's a candid advice
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2017
deji15:

This is what Cow-Nu used to see whenever he travels home and that explains why he labelled Abia state a Zoo. Inside those dirty ponds, you will find all kinds of aquatic animals.

Hoe ma gawd

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2017
betterabiastate People are Crying for you

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Ruggedised2: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Since yesterday

let him continue crying, more are still coming cheesy grin
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
You bitter because your state is dead cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2017
You guys are running away from your own thread.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Ruggedised2:

let him continue crying, more are still coming cheesy grin
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
[size=2pt]Kikkkikiki
You have been running around this thread since last night you couldn't even sleep. I had my sleep only to see your frustration here this morning.
Abia state is dead. Learn to live with it bro...[/size] cheesy

Akpa amu,what are u sayin?
Pls speak up..or,
the madness has affected ur voice...lol
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
This thread has been dedicated to showcasing Abia state. It will get to 40pages. Lets go........... cheesy

Anybody that watches this video will kill every Abia person he sees..

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Ruggedised2: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You bitter because your state is dead cheesy

we are warming up for November election, apc will liberate that village called anambra from the clueless one

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Ruggedised2:

we are warming up for November election, apc will liberate that village called abia from the clueless one

We need help in Abia. Our state is dead cheesy

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Ruggedised2: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You guys are running away from your own thread.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]

u created it, so enjoy it

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Call to rescue Abia state............ cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) / Between South-East And South-West, Which Region Got More Cities?? / Aregbesola Inflated Airport Contract By N11.5bn - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.