Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. (10617 Views)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Jonathan Live At Trump Inauguration (photo Prove) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
But it is true. Abians are animals and only animals can stay here

Sanchez01:

When you call an entire state and its people animals just because party differences and certain orientations pitched you against one another, you only give spectators the impression that you are not united (not like you are anyways). However, I'd be quick to say you guys should learn 'from your greatest enemies - the Yorubas. You don't see them fight over Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo or Oyo.

While you guys might not represent majority of folks from your state, it is glaring that the South East is the second most backward region after the North East, if these pictures are anything to go by, that is.

I'm not from either of the divide but cursing people and calling them animals is totally uncredited for. You guys need to retrace your steps and put an end to this supremacist mentality you all exhibit here. There are so many people who visit the forum, and those who really matter do so as guests. You guys sure need to take a cue from other regions.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by betterABIAstate: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

When you call an entire state and its people animals just because party differences and certain orientations pitched you against one another, you only give spectators the impression that you are not united (not like you are anyways). However, I'd be quick to say you guys should learn 'from your greatest enemies - the Yorubas. You don't see them fight over Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo or Oyo.

While you guys might not represent majority of folks from your state, it is glaring that the South East is the second most backward region after the North East, if these pictures are anything to go by, that is.

I'm not from either of the divide but cursing people and calling them animals is totally uncredited for. You guys need to retrace your steps and put an end to this supremacist mentality you all exhibit here. There are so many people who visit the forum, and those who really matter do so as guests. You guys sure need to take a cue from other regions.
please shut up, don't interfere in this, If you are from southsouth please note that Benin, port Harcourt, asaba, warri have worse roads. So just shut up and don't interfere before you get yourself involved.

Benin is probably the worst state capital in Nigeria and pictures will prove that. Amebo

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
'm tired of this dick measuring
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Sanchez01: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
But it is true. Abians are animals and only animals can stay here

As much as this doesn't concern me, I still believe it is wrong to call a people animals. Their government failed, not them. Calling them animals isn't fair, still.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
You see. He is insulting people far better than his dead state.

Abia state should be demolished

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

As much as this doesn't concern me, I still believe it is wrong to call a people animals. Their government failed, not them. Calling them animals isn't fair, still.

It is only animals live like this. Abia state is a dead state.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Aba was cursed to remain like this
you keep shouting Aba Aba Aba.

shey na only Aba dey for abia state?..

chino am from abia state and i'll be very happy if u can post picture of other places in abia dat are Bad,who knows,u might post pic of where I come from grin let the world see,May be the Governor might see it and fix it...

Try and emulata betterabiastate posting different areas in anambra.and stop shouting Aba aba aba like Goat on Heat period

Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
You are dumb.

There is no good area in Abia state. So how am I supposed to differentiate areas when the entire state is dilapidated and destroyed like hiroshima bomb lol

Abia state is dead

M3Guy:
you keep shouting Aba Aba Aba.

shey na only Aba dey for abia state?..

chino am from abia state and i'll be very happy if u can post picture of other places in abia dat are Bad,who knows,u might post pic of where I come from grin let the world see,May be the Governor might see it and fix it...

Thank u

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
OP ndi Abia are not known for this kind of behavior and I am very sure you are not from Abia state.
You better stop using the name Abia to cause trouble amongst sister states.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are dumb.

There is no good area in Abia state. So how am I supposed to differentiate areas when the entire state is dilapidated and destroyed like hiroshima bomb lol

Abia state is dead

look at u,..Continue shouting Aba Aba aba, until u Run Mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Anago5000: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anambra :1 Abia:2 second half to follow up.we will keep you posted Jim beglin and John champion
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is it paining you that your dead state is being exposed?

Abia is dead. Deal with it..

[s]
M3Guy:
look at u,..Continue shouting Aba Aba aba, until u Run Mad
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Is it paining you that your dead state is being exposed?

Abia is dead. Deal with it..

[s][/s]
I am very sure u smoke Weed, of which ur tiny brain can't take.
thats why u keep posting random pic and shouting dead abia...

if u really want to expose my state,post the area/town/village,and stop shouting aba aba aba aba aba aba aba, dead abia..WTF

Onye isi ngbari grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
You are a freaking dumbass daft.

I am posting your dead state so which other exposure do you want?

Is this not your dead Abia state?

Abia state is dead. Deal with it lol
[s]
M3Guy:
I am very sure u smoke Weed, of which ur tiny brain can't take.
thats why u keep posting random pic and shouting dead abia...

if u really want to expose my state,post the area/town/village,and stop shouting aba aba aba aba aba aba aba, dead abia..WTF

Onye isi ngbari grin
[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are a freaking dumbass daft.

I am posting your dead state so which other exposure do you want?

Is this not your dead Abia state?

Abia state is dead. Deal with it lol

Big Olodo, a.k.a iti buribor...I want u to post the name of does town/village..
Stop shouting dead abia up&down

Is like some1 posting pic of bad road in ikotun or apapa lagos,and shouting dead lagos without stating the area..

Anyway,Continue posting ur random pic

Oneday u will get sense..lol

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bastard. Abia state is dead. Deal with it lol

[s]
M3Guy:
Big Olodo, a.k.a iti buribor...I want u to post the name of does town/village..
Stop shouting dead abia up&down

Is like some1 posting pic of bad road in ikotun or apapa lagos,and shouting dead lagos without stating the area..

Anyway,Continue posting ur random pic

Oneday u will get sense..lol

[/s]

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
[size=5pt]Bastard. Abia state is dead. Deal with it lol[/size]

[s][/s]
Go play for Shiiit,u are not making sense...Goat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
M3Guy:
lemme go play for Shiiit, I am not making sense.. cheesy

Ok if you say so...
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Ok if you say so...
e pain am tongue
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
M3Guy:
e dey pain my heart tongue

But its not my fault..
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:

But its not my fault..
old man leave dis place
go and attend to ur wife in Za oza room.or u want her to use Cucumber grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Otondo vamose. Go and call your leader. Iti akwu lol

[s]
M3Guy:
old man leave dis place
go and attend to ur wife in Za oza room.or u want her to use Cucumber grin
[/s]
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
ok, i'll do as u say..my wife need me,I don't want her to use Cucumber like Chidinma

[s][/s]
Now u are talkig...
Run along,and be a good father to ur Children.lol tongue
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by nonsobaba: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
I passed through abia state on my way to PH on tuesday and i couldn't help wondering aloud why they had no shame at all calling that state God's own state, because from what i saw in aba and environs, even satan will swear for anyone that dedicate the state to him. Abia state is the playground of demons.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Anago5000: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Otondo vamose. Go and call your leader. Iti akwu lol

[s][/s]
. chino ozugozienu biko.enough of all this biko.just listen to what that guy above(Sanchez) said and meditate on that.can you imagine that guy comparing us with the north east?. I don't blame him though.with this display of immaturity you and africonji is showing here.anybody can say that the entire east is worse than the north east.biko kwusi
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Anago5000: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
nonsobaba:
I passed through abia state on my way to PH on tuesday and i couldn't help wondering aloud why they had no shame at all calling that state God's own state, because from what i saw in aba and environs, even satan will swear for anyone that dedicate the state to him. Abia state is the playground of demons.
. chino.enough of all this na.stop this rubbish na.afonjas are laughing at us ooo
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Doug07034780891(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anago5000:
. chino.enough of all this na.stop this rubbish na.afonjas are laughing at us ooo

It is okay. No wahala..though I am not nonsobab.a
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by nonsobaba: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anago5000:
Who is chino? You must be confused.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by JohnsonOlanre: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
If those pictures are recent are we in rainy season? Why all the floods.
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by nengibo: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
betterABIAstate:
please shut up, don't interfere in this, If you are from southsouth please note that Benin, port Harcourt, asaba, warri have worse roads. So just shut up and don't interfere before you get yourself involved.

Benin is probably the worst state capital in Nigeria and pictures will prove that. Amebo
The roads in Port Harcourt are not this bad, Anambra road network is in a really horrible state
Re: Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. by Anago5000: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
nonsobaba:
Who is chino? You must be confused.
. whoever you are please let's give peace a chance eeeh nwanna.anyi by ofu.Igbo bu ofu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People / Kogi State Gets N4bn Sept Allocation, Begins Salary Payment Next Week / Killing In The Name Of Biafra! By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.