Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office (51588 Views)

Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
I came in looking for photos. Anyway, weldone guys. Try and cut some of their heads on the next visit.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by NorthernParrot: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Jealous of what achievment?
They seem to achieve more here than we do in their country
And what about killing Nigerians?
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by chris31(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Congrat guys i believe this small one will send message to SA govt coz if someone beat u & u no beat back e go be like say no be for body e beat u
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by middlebelter(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Onechancearmy:
The level of lawlessness under the Buhari regime is getting out of hand. His regime is always helpless whenever there is lawlessness. MTN Nigeria is incorporated under the laws of Nigeria. 95% of its workers are Nigerians.

Not that many South Africans actually work in the junior and middle management of the company in Nigeria.

If this stup.id administration is not careful, at the end of the day Nigeria will lose both ways:

1. The deaths of Nigerians in South Africa will go unpunished;

2. The South Africans will divest and pull out billions of dollars from our economy not to mention thousands of jobs lost.

What is more important, the financial investment or the continual decapitation of Nigerian by South African blacks South African whites will be saying in their minds now that it serves Nigerian right. South African Government thougth they have out grown military intervention. They will be surprise to experience one in the 21st century . Let Jacob Zuma continue to down play the seriousness of the social crime.
Most of the Nigerian been attacked in South Africa are not Hausas, they are not from the same stock with PMB, we may have our sharp differences at home but an attack on Igbo or Yoruba in South Africa in an attack on all. Get the spirit right for once.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by jordinsparkles(f): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Stupid! They would have also invaded shoprite...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by haywhie1: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
See Nigerians here, you don't even have feeling for you people in South Africa that the xenophobia is affecting all you are concerned about is MTN that doesn't belong to Nigeria government.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by haywhie1: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
How are we going to suffer... We dey survive somehow with landline before they came here so
Nbote:
Na we go suffer am pass so no need...
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by saintdennis(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
chris31:
Congrat guys i believe this small one will send message to SA govt coz if someone beat u & u no beat back e go be like say no be for body e beat u

Gbam.

To think people are so afraid mtn will leave naija?

That means south Africa has truly began colonising us? Lmao
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
The painful thing is how nigeria's government always rejecting her citizens from outside Nigeria when been harassed by foreigners.
As if they've done enough to create enable environment for Nigerians at home.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by gbishman: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Now they know, Nigerians are nice sha
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
b
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Just30: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
ojlifa:
Rubbish,NITEL was killed for MTN to rise,Nitel is now in private hands,kill MTN and Nitel would higher all there staff and between NITEL and GLO they would control Africa,without Nigeria MTN would die in Africa,Nigeria stands to loss nothing by getting ride of MTN .however the issue raised is still there,the igbo community has to talk to themselves there boys constitute 90% of all crimes in the name of Nigeria and something has to be done to stop this shame they are bringing to Nigeria .

guy, glo cannot control the west African market because it runs on one of the most expensive marine cable ever. It can't be competitive in the rest of west Africa. Maybe in Nigeria, it would survive
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Tedassie(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nixiepie:
I would have supported this reprisals buh giving a second thought this action will render many Nigerians jobless .

Is good if we tread with caution
It's not Is...take note
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

We have individuals that will take over from their structures
All we need is to support them

well said my patriotic brother

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by thunderbabs: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Plz,, una suppose go Multichoice office too. South African....#Bad belle
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by thunderbabs: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tit for tat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by coputa(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:
These South Africans got no clue how Mtn and dstv bleed us to continue running their economy effectively,bunch of ingrates!

I blame our govt and buhari most especially..

Meanwhile,they should do quick before buhari comes back o.
How are they bleeding us,,do you even think of the huge employment that they generate in the country,despite the challenging business environment,
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Noneroone(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ignorance is a disease. how can you fight fire with fire because you feel angry? No matter how angry you are you must engage water to put it off a raging fire.

South African economy is by far better and more prosperous than nigerian economy. Talk of Gdp and income per capita. Compare currency strength, interest rate and employment, you'll see that despite increase in corruption in SA, it is still light years ahead of the shithole called nigeria which is heading towards depression. Hence, south african businesses invest and create jobs in Nigeria while Nigerians take up 'opportunities' in south africa. South africans are better positioned to do this than nigerians because they can do without nigerian bussinesses in their country while nigerians cant do without south african bussinesses in nigeria. Funny seeing same people condeming avengers hailing this display of stupidity
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nbote(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
haywhie1:
How are we going to suffer... We dey survive somehow with landline before they came here so

U think say dat tym and now na d same thing? Wetin dem dey scatter for their place no b major and core facilities. DStv, Shoprite, MTN, GAME STORES and other stakes are all major big outlets offering employment to thousands of Nigerians whether u want to accept it or not.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Onechancearmy:
The level of lawlessness under the Buhari regime is getting out of hand. His regime is always helpless whenever there is lawlessness. MTN Nigeria is incorporated under the laws of Nigeria. 95% of its workers are Nigerians.

Not that many South Africans actually work in the junior and middle management of the company in Nigeria.

If this stup.id administration is not careful, at the end of the day Nigeria will lose both ways:

1. The deaths of Nigerians in South Africa will go unpunished;

2. The South Africans will divest and pull out billions of dollars from our economy not to mention thousands of jobs lost.
blos! we'be got glo
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by philGeo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good news, please remember to kill the south Africa citizens oh, good one, enough is enough.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by lionson(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
I have been following the spate of xenophobic attacks by South Africans on Nigerians and their business interest and I am equally irritated at the response of our government to the attacks.
Must the lives of Nigeria be sacrificed before our government act?
I think it's high time we paid Mtn, Dstv, Spar & Shoprite and other business interest owned by South Africans a visit to send home the message that no African nation has monopoly of violence.
#mythoughts
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by PROVERBZ(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
plz when u want to go for shop rite please tell me ooooo abeg ie get some kind things I de eye inside there

Bleep this people own a lot of things in naija

multi choice should be next imagine showing only one npfl game every week upon all the money they make here

mtcheeeeeeeww. votsek

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by sarrki(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
africansunite:

well said my patriotic brother

You are blessed

God Almighty will meet you at the point of your need
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Cmeo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please who is going to write the book titled "How Africans underdeveloped Africa"?

Is reprisal attack the solution?
As far as history and reality is concerned, two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by emi14: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nixiepie:
I would have supported this reprisals buh giving a second thought this action will render many Nigerians jobless .

Is good if we tread with caution

Inasmuch as I am not fan violence, vandalism is not the best methods for revenge but that will at least send quick message to south African officials who are adamant to actions of the locals against immigrants especially Nigerians. I was in south Africa when the last attack happened. Let them know that their people and businesses are also in Nigeria and diaspora.
Very short and shallow minded people. So disappointed in south Africa as a nation..
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nixiepie(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tedassie:

It's not Is...take note
k
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Chuksemi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
NorthernParrot:
Actually i am venting my anger because the SA authority failed to do anything of substance. Why will it have to do done this way?
The authorities there needs to be in charge

Why would they do something? They careless about Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.