Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office (51586 Views)

Man Found Dead While Trying To Vandalize Transformer In Delta(photos) / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by riczy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Onechancearmy:
The level of lawlessness under the Buhari regime is getting out of hand. His regime is always helpless whenever there is lawlessness. MTN Nigeria is incorporated under the laws of Nigeria. 95% of its workers are Nigerians.

Not that many South Africans actually work in the junior and middle management of the company in Nigeria.

If this stup.id administration is not careful, at the end of the day Nigeria will lose both ways:

1. The deaths of Nigerians in South Africa will go unpunished;

2. The South Africans will divest and pull out billions of dollars from our economy not to mention thousands of jobs lost.
oga relax,reprisal attacks is always cool,if dt were happening, I swear Fulani herds men wudnt have gone hay wire! I support dem

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by xpool(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
woodcook:
All MTN needs to do:

deduct equivalent of 30 sec call in Naira from all its subscriber here in Nigeria or

deduct 5mb data worth in Naira and call it system glitch.

and all losses are covered.

No matter how we decide to "play" Nigerians are at the mercy of MTN. grin grin
No you are wrong. If it gets out of hand, MTN could be frustrated out of business and Glo,Airtel and Etisalat would all be smilging.
What if Nigerians start burning MTN masts and all their installations.
What if Nigerians start threatening their staff and they become too traumatized to go to work.

Pls don`t underestimate Nigerian mob action
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nickymezor(f): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jaabioro:
Attacking South Africa company in Nigeria is not the best, you're indirectly hurt your citizens..
Datz so true. We lose more instead.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by xpool(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Onechancearmy:
The level of lawlessness under the Buhari regime is getting out of hand. His regime is always helpless whenever there is lawlessness. MTN Nigeria is incorporated under the laws of Nigeria. 95% of its workers are Nigerians.

Not that many South Africans actually work in the junior and middle management of the company in Nigeria.

If this stup.id administration is not careful, at the end of the day Nigeria will lose both ways:

2. The South Africans will divest and pull out billions of dollars from our economy not to mention thousands of jobs lost.

Let them pull out their billions of dollars, we won`t die! Nigerians are stronger than your elementary textbook economics.
Your so called billions of dollars is nothing compared to the lives of Nigerians that they have wasted.
Students are protesting you are here busy reading O`Level Economics by AKA.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria go loose, we just fantastically in a mess, we would loose its a loose loose situation, but should we chill and watch those hypocrites attack us ? NO, over to the elders
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Nathan2016: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tribalistic EWU AWUSA
GMBuhari:

Really ? So you've been reporting / hiding my post , I knew you will get frustrated enough to reply

Well, the truth remains Na dem . Na una and when MTN releases the CCTv footage i will be vindicated

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Dwake50(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
yea
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by macsun(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Take advantage of dis opportunity now. Apply for d US 1-Year green card program here https:///68NcaetmCW
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by gangjo61(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
dstv should be next
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by nell4: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

Really ? So you've been reporting / hiding my post , I knew you will get frustrated enough to reply

Well, the truth remains Na dem . Na una and when MTN releases the CCTv footage i will be vindicated
grow up please. you are so annoying. Are you suffering from I must comment by force syndrome
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Alezy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
woodcook:
All MTN needs to do:

deduct equivalent of 30 sec call in Naira from all its subscriber here in Nigeria or

deduct 5mb data worth in Naira and call it system glitch.

and all losses are covered.

No matter how we decide to "play" Nigerians are at the mercy of MTN. grin grin
u re 110% wrong
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Paschy88(m): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Onechancearmy:

If this stup.id administration is not careful, at the

end of the day Nigeria will lose both ways:

Other telecoms companies are there to open more businesses, employ more staffs and pump more .money into the economy. Imagine when all MTN users port to other networks
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by ojlifa: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2017
I am no engineer but i thought marine cable is an infrastructure and once put down the cost has been spent.so how then those it become the most expensive?

Just30:
guy, glo cannot control the west African market because it runs on one of the most expensive marine cable ever. It can't be competitive in the rest of west Africa. Maybe in Nigeria, it would survive
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by lankypinky: 5:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Shud SA do d number 2....they will lose more..... Since MTN came 2 Nigeria they recorded their first ever lost last year due 2 dat law suit from FG
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Just30: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
ojlifa:
I am no engineer but i thought marine cable is an infrastructure and once put down the cost has been spent.so how then those it become the most expensive?

yes, it's an infrastructure that Telecoms run on and Glo runs on Main One which is own by Glo. Main One is the most expensive cable ever in Ghana.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Kosy79(f): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thewrath:
These South Africans got no clue how Mtn and dstv bleed us to continue running their economy effectively,bunch of ingrates!

I blame our govt and buhari most especially..

Meanwhile,they should do quick before buhari comes back o.
Well said.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Kosy79(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
jmoore:
Thieves just taking advantage, that's all.

Bros, borrow the brain of a goat abeg.
lol
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by ojlifa: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
doesn't affect the network,infact it should make it the best,trust me the owner of glo is no fool to spend that much

Just30:
yes, it's an infrastructure that Telecoms run on and Glo runs on Main One which is own by Glo. Main One is the most expensive cable ever in Ghana.
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by JBoss25(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
ayusman16:
South Africans attacking Nigerians in South Africa.
Nigerians attacking Nigerians in Nigeria to protest against South African's attacks on Nigeria.
Can we get more clueless than this?
By the way, when are we going to protest the sense attacks of herdsmen on Nigerians?
best reply ever.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Just30: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
ojlifa:
doesn't affect the network,infact it should make it the best,trust me the owner of glo is no fool to spend that much

But Glo provides the worse internet service in Ghana and they are horrible at voice
Re: Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office by Justiceleague1: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

I think you are among them, MTN will release the CCTv footage and we will see what happens

GaMbullutous undisputed kuje 'yampion'. grin

bns forum ambassador of the Dan_Baba order grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia / Isu Arochukwu Communal Clash: Two Killed, 10 Missing (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.