Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) (34829 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by AutoJoshNG: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just a couple of moments ago, the COZA pastor took to his Instagram page to share a picture of himself posing with a bike. He also captioned it: “Trying new things Don’t hate… celebrate. #DoSomethingNew #DontEndEverydayBeingTheSame

What do you guys think of his newly acquired bike?

https://autojosh.com/biodun-fatoynbo-shares-photo-new-bike/

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
OK.. Pastor

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by zarakay(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Someone please tell this guy that we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations grin

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
i celebrate him...but u too like effizy and I like you 4 DAT.power bike to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by olasmith10(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Same pastor one ESE pegs series of sex related reports on!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by lielbree: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Any update about 3year old Sarah from yesterday?

The child who's patients called a witch??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by thestevens: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerian pastors has been balling since inception

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
So what should we do?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Emulate Jesus na... haba!!! Shepherd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mr Freeze where art thou

24 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Geonigga(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eating church money without paying tax. FG should enact law that will mandate churches to pay tax.

13 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by femi4: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vanity...Ohun Aye a ba Aye lo

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by mcmurphy132(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
I refused to be a fool. don't quote me
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
This man too like showoff. Inshort the whole COZA sef

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
D bike good oooooo but I just dey reason how many less privileged e go fit feed three square meals steadily!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
He's trying to show his Church members that the Lord is good

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by femi4: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
mcmurphy132:
I refused to be a fool. don't quote me
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Omo after reading the ese gal epistle i was dumbfounded.... Dunno wat this world has become

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by potbelly(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Instagram pastor... Isorait...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by ameezy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
angrypastor
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
The most swaggalicious pastor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
He nor fit pain me, my money nor kuku dey der, awon Cozites!!! I greet una!!! Una daddy just buy new toy........... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by BE811APP: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Someone please tell this guy that we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations grin

Well, he didn't deny it nor admit it
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by mesoprogress(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
These people have turned Christianity to something else. Angels would have destroyed earth save for God /Christ who requested they wait for the harvest, when the tare will be separated from the corn.

To be frank most churches springing about are just another business venture.

10 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by nabegibeg: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
What will jesus do

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
only the brainy will enjoy without stress

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Jaynbee: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Guess you forgot that he's a man of God, doing exploits for God , go and read about what God did to people that said nonsence abt men of God in the bible. And you'll know what part you are on. This man of God is on a part of good success, even other men of God come to hear him preach. So before you talk, how many lives have you touched positively.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.