Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) (34856 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by pimpo: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jaynbee:
Guess you forgot that he's a man of God, doing exploits for God , go and read about what God did to people that said nonsence abt men of God in the bible. And you'll know what part you are on. This man of God is on a part of good success, even other men of God come to hear him preach. So before you talk, how many lives have you touched positively.
Sillyness of the highest order. God gave you a brain and free will for a reason. Discern!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Frydae: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
NONSENSE
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by poyet(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Another Yahoo-Yahoo boy for all I care!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Kherry: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
zarakay:
Na wa

Na real waaaaa
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
These people have turned Christianity to something else. Angels would have destroyed earth save for God /Christ who requested they wait for the harvest, when the tare will be separated from the corn.

To be frank most churches springing about are just another business venture.
most of their members know that, but they will rather continue enriching them than leaving because they are already under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by castrokins(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
He Said "don't hate"

BE811APP:
Very Ugly looking bike lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Someone please tell this guy that we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations grin

Humn
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is humility?

What is spiritual maturity?

What is sacrifice?

What is service?

What does it mean to be Christ-like?

You and I know what these means, but I thought if Pastor "Robust Reply" knows the meaning of these words.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Celebrity gospel 'spreader'
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by slurryeye: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Guy man pastor undecided

Everybody has forgotten that this dude was having extra marital affairs with female church members

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by HARDDON: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Geonigga:
Eating church money without paying tax. FG should enact law that will mandate churches to pay tax.

How much tax are imams paying? angry

Btw, poc, real pastors dont touch church money!

They live on God's salary.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kobicove:
Someone please tell this guy that we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations grin
You better help him out
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
My mcm any day kiss
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by PhilAmadeus: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Airoflaw:
i celebrate him...but u too like effizy and I like you 4 DAT.power bike to heaven
Gee are u a cozite?....if yes which branch
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by nemynely(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:

Well, he didn't deny it nor admit it

So why is dis "robust reply" turning elusive. He needs to clear d air ASAP cos d longer he stays mum, d stronger the belief in his culpability becomes. I really don't envy him- men like him are main targets for temptation.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Realhommie:
And where do you place Rev Chris Okotie?

Btw, i do not think pastors need to be doing these stuff, to what end and to serve what purpose exactly?
haha, it's true ooo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please what's the full meaning of COZA?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by davidque007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nairaland has truly become a hub for false news and an avenue to tarnish people's image. This story was fabricated by the OP or whoever started the fake story

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
nemynely:

So why is dis "robust reply" turning elusive. He needs to clear d air ASAP cos d longer he stays mum, d stronger the belief in his culpability becomes. I really don't envy him- men like him are main targets for temptation.

We (humans) are targets of temptation... be it a man or woman
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by EzeeYFB(m): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2017
mailingdgreat:
D bike good oooooo but I just dey reason how many less privileged e go fit feed three square meals steadily!
haba na
Can't someone spoil himself again
Abeg it's his money, do u know how many less privileged he helps? , abeg make we spoil Dis Oh do u know hw many less privileged he can help with the money tins.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Jaynbee:
Guess you forgot that he's a man of God, doing exploits for God , go and read about what God did to people that said nonsence abt men of God in the bible. And you'll know what part you are on. This man of God is on a part of good success, even other men of God come to hear him preach. So before you talk, how many lives have you touched positively.

You didn't even answer the question... or you didn't know he committed adultery...?!!! the last thing this man will preach about in his church is adultery...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by mastro: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2017
davidque007:
Nairaland has truly become a hub for false news and an avenue to tarnish people's image. This story was fabricated by the OP or whoever started the fake story

Fake story or no fake story ...... we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:

You will wait till all the hair on your head turn pure white or till "Jesu omo Maria" returns.

It should be clear to you by now that Ese Walter's case has been forgotten and you can do nothing about the Pastor's new Bike, even though he's denying it

The cheating game is not limited to COZA alone, Pastor Adeboye of RCCG just made it clear that they share Church 'income' in his own church some few days ago.

The day Christians realise that Jesus was never a Christian and never worship as a Christian and did not collect tithe from anyone while on earth will be the day they are set free from Paul's invention of which Jesus is not part of.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by samsono30: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and looses his soul at the end of the journey. COZA is a scam, Believe me, i saw it several times even during Benny hem last visit, they could not ask for money till end of service but they moment Benny hem left and pple started coming out, could u believe they were announcing that you pple shld come back and drop offerings, so it sank into my head that they are hiding their extortions from Benny so they are showing Benny they are still up coming church so he can also contribute to their ministry again.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
mailingdgreat:
D bike good oooooo but I just dey reason how many less privileged e go fit feed three square meals steadily!
Are u less privileged?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by balancediet(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
if you can make Buhari as fresh as in this picture Then you the maker has done well for this country
NoBetterNigeria:
Mr Freeze where art thou
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by davidque007(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
mastro:

Fake story or no fake story ...... we're still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walter's accusations

you will probably be six feet under by the time he chooses to "give his robust reply". you had better move on with your life
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
Gee are u a cozite?....if yes which branch
Nope
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

Are u less privileged?
I am ooooo
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
mailingdgreat:
I am ooooo
so shall it b according to ur faith
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
samsono30:
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and looses his soul at the end of the journey. COZA is a scam, Believe me, i saw it several times even during Benny hem last visit, they could not ask for money till end of service but they moment Benny hem left and pple started coming out, could u believe they were announcing that you pple shld come back and drop offerings, so it sank into my head that they are hiding their extortions from Benny so they are showing Benny they are still up coming church so he can also contribute to their ministry again.
did u go dere (coza) to worship God and get blessed or u went to see & observe aw dey run deir finances?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by samsono30: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

did u go dere (coza) to worship God and get blessed or u went to see & observe aw dey run deir finances?

you're are a big fool, so because I went to worship God I shld be dumb without observing what is going on in the settings. its fools like you they deceive in most dubious Churches idiot. if you want to know I go to coza to see drama slowpoke like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / Those Who Will Miss RCCG Physical Convention / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.