Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) (34847 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Topgainer: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

did u go dere (coza) to worship God and get blessed or u went to see & observe aw dey run deir finances?
Nobody is actually blessed at Coza, it is all illusions and psychological manipulations. The inspiration talking Bishop Biodun is good at his tricks
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
samsono30:

you're are a big fool, so because I went to worship God I shld be dumb without observing what is going on in the settings. its fools like you they deceive in most dubious Churches idiot. if you want to know I go to coza to see drama slowpoke like you.
Hahahahahaha......i attend 1 church and datz owk for me but if ne b spiritual prostitution dey worry u y u no stay ur church? rada u'll b roaming looking for power till d day u'll go and carry demon..... u go jst dey roam arnd like say na imam dey pastor una church
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2017
Topgainer:

Nobody is actually blessed at Coza, it is all illusions and psychological manipulations. The inspiration talking Bishop Biodun is good at his tricks
baba ure jst Somebody(one person) & not Everybody so speak for jst ursef...... if ure not seeing God dere ordaz are......u guys jst roam frm 1 church to d orda looking for power, miracles & chicks to toast but not God
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by samsono30: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahaha......i attend 1 church and datz owk for me but if ne b spiritual prostitution dey worry u y u no stay ur church? rada u'll b roaming looking for power till d day u'll go and carry demon..... u go jst dey roam arnd like say na imam dey pastor una church

you're even a bigger f**l for staying in one church because if you av been going outside your church you will know what is happening around this days. you're literally saying you are OK staying on one place that why your life is at pulse. your brain operate at 5kb per hour. I don't even know who is more f**lish between u and Buhari, the only thing wiser than you is a goat. u're so pathetic that ur imaginary friend hate you. F**lish f**l.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Topgainer: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

baba ure jst Somebody(one person) & not Everybody so speak for jst ursef...... if ure not seeing God dere ordaz are......u guys jst roam frm 1 church to d orda looking for power, miracles & chicks to toast but not God
Nobody finds God at Coza. The god at Coza is Bishop Biodun with his little spells. He does not even have the fire on the legs, 'anointing' slaying and telepathic displays of the others in similar business.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topgainer:

Nobody finds God at Coza. The god at Coza is Bishop Biodun with his little spells. He does not even have the fire on the legs, 'anointing' slaying and telepathic displays of the others in similar business.
well,datz ur ish, d pastor didn't write a letter of request asking u to cum,u went dere and nw ure complaining......if u kW derz no God in Coza wat tuk u dere? wat ate u looking for? why not stay in ur own church and seek God? rather u waste ur time observing weda pastor Biodun is a magician or a comedian which is actually non of ur biz rada it only makes u a spiritual hoe....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
samsono30:

you're even a bigger f**l for staying in one church because if you av been going outside your church you will know what is happening around this days. you're literally saying you are OK staying on one place that why your life is at pulse. your brain operate at 5kb per hour. I don't even know who is more f**lish between u and Buhari, the only thing wiser than you is a goat. u're so pathetic that ur imaginary friend hate you. F**lish f**l.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....so dis small tin pain u? oga kip prostituting spiritually oooo, I dunt roam arnd looking for God, hiz presence is sufficient enough were i worship, i cud visit orda church if nid b tho i prefer watching gud church programs on Christian & datz owk but honestly ure not visiting orda churches for spiritual growth, ure jst looking for loop holes which makes u a spiritual olosho & bliv me 1 day u go enter spiritual 1chance
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Topgainer: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

well,datz ur ish, d pastor didn't write a letter of request asking u to cum,u went dere and nw ure complaining......if u kW derz no God in Coza wat tuk u dere? wat ate u looking for? why not stay in ur own church and seek God? rather u waste ur time observing weda pastor Biodun is a magician or a comedian which is actually non of ur biz rada it only makes u a spiritual hoe....
A Comedian actually he lacks the physical skills of a magician. I would have preferred him a magician because he would be entertaining ABJ residents for a token (offering and seeds) every weekend. Alas he is not one.
What will the Comedian be posing with next time? A Carmel, a donkey, a tricycle, a spaceship, a submarine?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topgainer:

A Comedian actually he lacks the physical skills of a magician. I would have preferred him a magician because he would be entertaining ABJ residents for a token (offering and seeds) every weekend. Alas he is not one.
What will the Comedian be posing with next time? A Carmel, a donkey, a tricycle, a spaceship, a submarine?
kip selling pastor's mata on ur head like gala & weda u like it or not hiz aiming for a private jet grin & d funny part is dat ur 10kobo aint in d church but na u e pain pass.... if e easy u sef go open church na
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by Topgainer: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2017
NemzySeries:

kip selling pastor's mata on ur head like gala & weda u like it or not hiz aiming for a private jet grin & d funny part is dat ur 10kobo aint in d church but na u e pain pass.... if e easy u sef go open church na

The usual language of the brainwashed slaves of the Pentecostal gods/goddesses. Why should my 10 kobo be in the estate of Prophet Biodun Robust Reply?

Sorry to disappoint you, Bishop Biodun can't afford to buy a private jet at this exchange rate because
1. He does not have the number of hypnotized sheep that will be fleeced to pay for Jet Gospel. 2. He does not have many branches that will be remitting money weekly to his Headquarters. 3. He does not have the magical skills for miracle money. 4. His American Pentecostal business partners don't take him serious as to consider buying him one on credit, the easiest way for him to pose with a jet next time is to impress the Americans
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Poses With A Bike (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Topgainer:

The usual language of the brainwashed slaves of the Pentecostal gods/goddesses. Why should my 10 kobo be in the estate of Prophet Biodun Robust Reply?

Sorry to disappoint you, Bishop Biodun can't afford to buy a private jet at this exchange rate because
1. He does not have the number of hypnotized sheep that will be fleeced to pay for Jet Gospel. 2. He does not have many branches that will be remitting money weekly to his Headquarters. 3. He does not have the magical skills for miracle money. 4. His American Pentecostal business partners don't take him serious as to consider buying him one on credit, the easiest way for him to pose with a jet next time is to impress the Americans
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... d way dis tin is paining u is watz amazing me.... if ure trully a Christian God and fave God and stop making noise aw much u give as offering 2day for d church wey u dey attend? were u forced frm ur hauz to attend coza? i doubt if u kw wat ure doing sef...... na for ur eyes hin go fly d jet and u'll certainly create a topic here...... hopeless fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail / A Compelling Testimony Of The Reality Of Hell Fire / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.