Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu (794 Views)

Obasanjo, Ex-generals Plot Against Buhari’s Reelection / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by nazzyon(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
I will resist Obasanjo’s ex-associate from becoming Nigeria’s president-Akiolu

Oba of Lagos, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, has vowed to ensure former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s ex-associate who converted public corporation to private use within the first three years of the administration do not become president of Nigeria.

Though the Lagos monarch did not state categorically if he was referring to ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar, but sources said that the monarch was referring to the elder statesman.

This came barely three weeks after Akiolu alleged that Abubakar, one unspecified Daura and others, hastened his exit from the Nigerian Police in 2002, where he retired as Assistant Inspector General, AIG.

The Lagos monarch argued that never in the history of Nigeria would anyone with corrupt antecedent be allowed to rule Nigeria again.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=20547
Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by luckyz4rea(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
nazzyon:
I will resist Obasanjo’s ex-associate from becoming Nigeria’s president-Akiolu

Oba of Lagos, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, has vowed to ensure former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s ex-associate who converted public corporation to private use within the first three years of the administration do not become president of Nigeria.

Though the Lagos monarch did not state categorically if he was referring to ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar, but sources said that the monarch was referring to the elder statesman.

This came barely three weeks after Akiolu alleged that Abubakar, one unspecified Daura and others, hastened his exit from the Nigerian Police in 2002, where he retired as Assistant Inspector General, AIG.

The Lagos monarch argued that never in the history of Nigeria would anyone with corrupt antecedent be allowed to rule Nigeria again.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=20547

If they insist and are bent on becoming the president or whatsoever, there may be need to revisit your previous decision to throw people in the LAGOON, but this time around it would be those that privatized the public corporation!

Are you fighting for Nigerians or there are hidden things you know that we don't that you are fighting for sir?
Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by Ejanla07: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
who give the drunken lagoon oba liver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by Pray(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pooh talk.... resistance army....
Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by chriskosherbal(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
We are observing...
Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by greatgod2012(f): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
From what I read here,he said this not out of his love for Nigeria but out of vendetta!

The man want to revenge for what hastened his exit from NPF in 2002!

Anyway, we're watching!

Score: 1-0
Re: I Will Resist Obasanjo’s Ex-associate From Becoming Nigeria’s President-akiolu by nazzyon(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
ObJ hmmmmm

Oba of lagos Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Massob Insists On Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / BREAKING: Court Of Appeal Reverses Conviction Of Ex-NIMASA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.