Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? (21947 Views)

Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s / Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) / 9 Throwback Cars You Old People Will Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by baeboo: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2017
I rep C
Peugeot 404
my papa no dey play with this motor
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by flyforall: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2017
A,B,C and D grin
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by rotimex: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2017
2 of A.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by multicolored(f): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
We had and still having A.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
C and D
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Honesty19: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2017
My car has just been Stolen from park (Ogba Lagos) with other items like ATM cards, driver's licence, Work ID, passport photo and other valuables.
Toyota corolla 2003,
SMK603AL,
Gold color
Right mirror cover broken.
Windscreen minor crack.
Registered name on the car is Ihaza Smart.

Pls call 08070891234. 08034887498 for any useful info.
Elijah Agboola.
Pls rebrocast
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by NemzySeries(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
if ur papa neva drove d benz dos days itz like he neva saw money
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chuka5000(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Elhabeeb1:

Bros, you no be small pikin woo. Lol

hahahahhahah, I started driving very early.
I never too old o
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by toyinkin(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
A and C
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chingynt(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
D
exlinkleads:
Is throwback things today ladies and gents and please lying is not allowed oooo....lol. Today for #ThrowbackThursday, we are asking our able fans:

“Which of these cars did your family have?” - A B C or D?

Let us know!

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/moment-of-truth-which-of-these.html
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by boomii(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2017
B & D
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by haulforte123: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
The Difference between "Freight and Cargo".

The Confusion.

There had been a mix-up in what is called "freight or cargo".
Well, it normal. Any one can make such mistakes.

This mix-up comes as a result of their similarities.
In other words, the common factor between the two is that
"it refers to the transportation of "goods" from on place to another".

However there is a major difference between the two.

Here Is The Major Difference.

When we hear people talking about "Freight", this means they are
referring to movement of their goods to different places through trucks
and trains.

However, Cargo refers to the use of ships or Cargo planes to move
goods to different points.

Hence the major difference is the means of transporting the goods.

Now the difference is clear and we hope you found it helpful.

To use our Shipment and Clearing services, contact us at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
+234 812 136 2702

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
seyiojomu:
Are you willing to sell A?

No sir.
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by MrGerald(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
exlinkleads:
Is throwback things today ladies and gents and please lying is not allowed oooo....lol. Today for #ThrowbackThursday, we are asking our able fans:

“Which of these cars did your family have?” - A B C or D?

Let us know!

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/moment-of-truth-which-of-these.html
These cars and that Mercedes aren't in the same class, merc is newer
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by FFA: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
B . 1976
A. 1980
D . 2006

RUGGED VEHICLES..................... TGBDGLORY
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by piagetskinner(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
to those ones still using any of the above....

I hail oo....3ri gbosa for u
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by piagetskinner(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by piagetskinner(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by chuckky86(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
Where is Dodge Avenger
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by iukpe: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
How about these?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
a,b and d
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
We had all these cars minus C
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
D.

I really loved that car. cry

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by tsannee(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
A C D
Re: Moment Of Truth: Which Of These Throwback Cars Did Your Family Have? by tsannee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
A C and D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Begins Implementation Of 35% Levy On Imported New Vehicles / Ford Maintenance In Nigeria: How Easy? / Children's Hospital Unveils Mini-cars For Patients To Ride To Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.