Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? (592 Views)

Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? by Trumpism: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hellow everyone,

I have been getting calls from the people in Enugu and Anambra about the alleged face-off between Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and former Governor Sullivan Chime, can anybody with superior knowledge about the state of affairs and the level of their relationship kindly help?
Re: Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? by Ten12(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Their face off go fit put food for ur table?
Re: Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? by Trumpism: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ten12:
Their face off go fit put food for ur table?

Is a question bros.

After all, Enugu leaders are known for fighting their benefactors.

Chimorake fought Nwobodo.

Sullivan fought Chimaroke.

So, if rumour about Ugwuanyi fighing Sullivan surfaces, it will attract attention.

Any way, I don't want to believe there is any fight. But his re-election bid in 2019 will definitely expose him to fight because Enugu politicians are very good in troubling their leaders.

If he does not want to fight because I don't see the fighting strength in him, let him join APC
Re: Is The Alleged Face-off Between Ugwuanyi And Chime True? by Ten12(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Trumpism:

Is a question bros.

After all, Enugu leaders are known for fighting their benefactors.

Chimorake fought Nwobodo.

Sullivan fought Chimaroke.

So, if rumour about Ugwuanyi fighing Sullivan surfaces, it will attract attention.

Any way, I don't want to believe there is any fight. But his re-election bid in 2019 will definitely expose him to fight because Enugu politicians are very good in troubling their leaders.

If he does not want to fight because I don't see the fighting strength in him, let him join APC
not just enugu state only..de fight is for political structure

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of The Pdp National Reconcilaition Committee / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva / Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.