Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. (1376 Views)

Experienced Guys' Advice Needed / Guys Help, I'm In A Difficult Situation / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
There is this pretty girl,, we've been staring at each other for a while Now and then today i kept my eyes fixed on her, just like when Jesus wanted to heal blind batamus. Then she smiled and i said hi and walked away.. Is she giving me the green light?
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There is this pretty girl,, we've been staring at each other for a while Now and then today i kept my eyes fixed on her, just like when Jesus wanted to heal blind batamus. Then she smiled and i said hi and walk away.. Is she giving me the green light?
no.... Olive green light
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by koolet: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
She jst realize how dumb you were Next time you dont just smile, you move closer and introduce your self...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
no.... Olive green light
u don smoke ur weed again

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
koolet:
She jst realize how dumb you were
Next time you dont just smile, you move closer and introduce your self...
OK boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by timikings: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
There is this pretty girl,, we've been staring at each other for a while Now and then today i kept my eyes fixed on her, just like when Jesus wanted to heal blind batamus. Then she smiled and i said hi and walk away.. Is she giving me the green light?

that'd a good start..what you need to do is to walk up to her and say hello when next but hey watch her mood before u go. if she is in a good mood. be bold to tell her she has a good personality. tell her your name and from there ...discuss something different from dating with her...soon she will take u to dating
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Rtopzy(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
timikings:

that'd a good start..what you need to do is to walk up to her and say hello when next but hey watch her mood before u go. if she is in a good mood. be bold to tell her she has a good personality. tell her your name and from there ...discuss something different from dating with her...soon she will take u to dating
OK sir
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
u don smoke ur weed again
I can tell you how to attract her with little effort. Only sissies go around trying to win a girl.
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by ElizaVeta(f): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
no.... Olive green light
You Funny grin
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rtopzy:
grin
I command.u to speak
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Mowoe(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rtopzy:
grin

LoL....You're a lady, you should know better what that smile connotes.... Help a brother out okay...He need'Ya.
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I can tell you how to attract her with little effort. Only sissies go around trying to win a girl.
Am interested
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by koolet: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Actually there was this next door neighbour girl we dnt even smile we just greet each other and move, but we both have something in mind the girl was on my head cos shez preety and you kno the rest naw, smiley buh I'll jst pretend like i don't care as a shy guy that i am.
Then one day....
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
koolet:
Actually there was this next door neighbour girl we dnt even smile we just greet each other and move, but we both have something in mind the girl was on my head cos shez preety and you kno the rest naw, smiley buh I'll jst pretend like i don't care as a shy guy that i am.
Then one day....
what happened
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You Funny grin
what u think Eliza
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by ElizaVeta(f): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
what u think Eliza
Yeap. She's giving you the green light.
Use the green light well.
Don't make it red smiley
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Rtopzy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I command.u to speak
Hahahahah kikikiikki buhaa, guy must b high on some sort of expired weed
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by koolet: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Then one day after coming from school so tired and hungry, i heard a knock on my door
Knock knock knock!! Aggressively i answer "who goes there" not knowing it was her
I hurled to the door, mehn i almost melt when i saw her by my door my room was in a mess, i quickly jumped outside to avoid her entry,
To my surprise....,

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Yeap. She's giving you the green light.
Use the green light well.
Don't make it red smiley
OK,, have been observing u and Boboforthegirls ,,

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rtopzy:

Hahahahah kikikiikki buhaa, guy must b high on some sort of expired weed

Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Rtopzy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mowoe:

LoL....You're a lady, you should know better what that smile connotes....
Help a brother out okay...He need'Ya.
D guy just wasted a golden opportunity presented 2 him on a platter of gold. If u r dis lucky next time, ensure u walk up 2 her. #winks
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
koolet:
Then one day after coming from school so tired and hungry, i heard a knock on my door
Knock knock knock!! Aggressively i answer "who goes there" not knowing it was her
continue
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by ElizaVeta(f): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
OK,, have been observing u and Bobofort.hegirls ,,
What 'bout it?
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
What 'bout it?
I can see the chemistry
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by koolet: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
continue
gimme 2likes and ill continue
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by ElizaVeta(f): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I can see the chemistry
Hmmm .. Okay
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Naughtytboy: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hmmm .. Okay
the Bobo fine u guys gonna make fine babies, I can't see his Pic's on his profile , not sure he's the one though wink
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by koolet: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
koolet:
I hurled to the door, mehn i almost melt when i saw her by my door my room was in a mess, i quickly jumped outside to avoid her entry,
To my surprise....,
remaining one perhaps elizavette could smiley
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Boboforthegirls: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
OK,, have been observing u and Boboforthegirls ,,
guy what na
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by ElizaVeta(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
the Bobo fine u guys gonna make fine babies, I can't see his Pic's on his profile , not sure he's the one though wink
You must be bobo'forthegirls !!!
Re: Ladies And Experienced Guys Help Me Out. by Boboforthegirls: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You must be bobo'forthegirls !!!
Veta sup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is This Child From? / Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10 – Study / If This Happens To You, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.