Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React (38656 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by HuntazWorld: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Most bloggers will always remain fools just like the one that has just brought out this news.

If you are so much of an intelligent blogger like you claim, why don't you go and meet the wife and kids to do an interview with them so that they speak for themselves.

A wife with two kids has not said anything and allowed her husband to go for BBA, the guy is there doing his own thing and living his own life.

But the real fools remain the bloggers who are carrying another man's headache all in the name of news.

Oya Now that you know he is denying his wife and kids, Abeg go and remove him from the house and kill him naaa.

Bloody irritating fools called bloggers

3 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Enemyofpeace: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bisola don take toto blow him head.
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by cao(f): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mwuahaha! Enjoy your cup.

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Phi001(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I swear ayam tired of this BBN shit!

Majority of the people watching this show will NEVER follow up educating programs like the way they follow this sodomic show.

The reasons why we have young students failing exams left, right and center today. A young kid of 6 knows who Tin Tall Tony and all the trending Nigerian musicians are, but can't tell you the square root of 100!

Quote me sensibly, else I will spit on your dull brain angry
Did people start failing today? undecided

Even when there were no such things as televisions or computers, people were still failing. Don't blame the innocent show.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Majority of the people watching this show will NEVER follow up educating programs like the way they follow this sodomic show.

The reasons why we have young students failing exams left, right and center today. A young kid of 6 knows who Tin Tall Tony and all the trending Nigerian musicians are, but can't tell you the square root of 100!

Sharrap abeg. Dem force you? Can't you just move aside than watching?

Abeg no talk again ooo... Cus we wey know wetin we dey gain no complain
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
nabegibeg:
Una see wetin money dey cause

A man denies his family for money

Devil is a bad person
Devil good before?. cheesy grin
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Ekponoimo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
ok

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by matadonis(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yeye d smell
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Cadamlk: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Because of 25 million? I shed tears for this guy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
People complaining about the show should shut up already angry argggh!

1 Like

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by pepemendy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by tellwisdom: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wetin come be the big deal if he doesnt want to get calls from outside?...You see the mental state this our yeye government is doing to our youths?? Are you seeing what im seeing? angry
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Rubbish
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by toxxnoni(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2017
A die hard man that can do anything for 25m and a brand new car
son of the soil.. Naija fit do anything for money

2 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by ehimon: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2017
The guy is just too desperate about the dooo

1 Like

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Yinkakatty(f): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:
Bisola don suck hin brain out thru hin penis

Jesus! Brother, you're funny o grin grin grin
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by ephraem: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2017
No be only Thin Tall Tony nah Fat Short Tony. i wnda pple way de evn retweet to him tweets
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Bowwow11(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2017
TTT should nt av deny his wife in d big brother house
denying her is nt d sure ticket to win d price now d guy
Bleep up. even phone call self him no want from him family
na so him take like money pass him family chai d luv of money is d root of all evil
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by ephraem: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2017
HuntazWorld:
Most bloggers will always remain fools just like the one that has just brought out this news.

If you are so much of an intelligent blogger like you claim, why don't you go and meet the wife and kids to do an interview with them so that they speak for themselves.

A wife with two kids has not said anything and allowed her husband to go for BBA, the guy is there doing his own thing and living his own life.

But the real fools remain the bloggers who are carrying another man's headache all in the name of news.

Oya Now that you know he is denying his wife and kids, Abeg go and remove him from the house and kill him naaa.

Bloody irritating fools called bloggers
so make we cook beans
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by jerryBoss1(m): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
As long as him bring 25million dey woman go give am good sex grin grin

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by chronique(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Be careful of a man who denies his wife and kids on international TV all for 25million naira. Such a person would do much worse for a bigger amount. Yeah, it's just a game but then, I think there should be limits to certain things. On a flipside, I don't see how he would even take up the call considering the lies told in-house, the drama that could ensue if he picks up the call and all that. I certainly wouldn't do what this guy is doing assuming I was in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
all for 25m how long is he gonna deny hz family although he is fun to watch hz gonna be in the house for long buh hz not gonna win for sure

Hahaha. I'm sure you would break up with your fiance for 25m without thinking....
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Izikiwe(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Why some people go dey drink panadol for another person headache. Make una Bleep off jare

2 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Teaser4(m): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2017
helphelp:
All of una don mad...
Your father dey among
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by drjoesky(m): 1:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Which Nigerians dey react...when there are better things to focus on this recessed country undecided
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by bigsmoke2(m): 5:37am On Feb 24, 2017
People just dey castigate the guy. Do you know what transpired between him and his wife before big brother. Maybe the wife cheated on him and he is getting back at her

2 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Penisman: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Who square root help?

2 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Darima(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Business is business he does not want any form of distraction...

1 Like

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by TinaAnita(f): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2017
And some nigga argued with me that TTT is happily married. You can't be happily married and still find comfort in the arms of another woman.

A lot of married men wouldn't hesitate to run out of their marriage just to breathe some fresh air for some reason if they have their way. TTT's action is not all about the money. Who will not enjoy a life where everything is provided for you without working your butts out to get it? Again, if you have a wife that nags the hell out of you at any slightest opportunity and you luckily find yourself in Biggie's house where no one troubles you, then denying your family is inevitable lol. Just saying

4 Likes

Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Pray(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Love of money........
Re: TTT Doesn't Want To Receive Calls From Outside BBNaija. Nigerians React by Seun360(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Not even from his kids? Sign of irresponsible father.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / BBNaija: Beauty Fights Groovy For Dancing With Chomzy (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Bulge In Tight Boxers Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.