Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” (25960 Views)

Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) / Gifty, Soma Attend Thin Tall Tony's Eviction Party (Photos) / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by tofolo(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
wink
shamecurls:
The best place to flog this babe is in bed.
Tie her hands and seal her mouth. Lick her-up till she cums over and over again. And when she is tired weak and almost fainted, you now begin to use the Rod on her from behind.

She deserves a deadly and brutal flogging.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by nairalandfreak(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by pepemendy(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
I love u my Queen
is ur brain painning you, Abeg go buy sense
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
thinkdip:
gifty accent? i am not understand.
grin
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by GregZoe(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
anybody dat post deez geh again wee hear from me! ah-ah! gifty gifty! person weenot rest? person weenot hear word?.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
She needs a massive dick in her mouth to keep quiet.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
why do u keep promoting dis modafvcker, crazy b*tch daughter of a wh*re
Bro dat one harsh o
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by enesty77(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2017
ok so what should we do about it now hun?
and dis rabbish made it to front page..kai
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
WfBabakhay:
NOT UR TYPE OF MAN..KONTINUE WA PE LEWON BI ÒBO
hahaha e don tey wey I hear this thing o

Come to think of it, does monkeys stay in jail? Abi na cage?
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by hisMrs(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
metroparrot:
In a recent interview , #BBNaija Gifty revealed it was just in a game plan to date all the boys. When asked if Gifty would ever consider dting Soma in the real world, she said she cant date Soma, as he is not her type of guy.

It was also noted that Gifty used the words “actually…”, in almost all her sentences. She also talked about her accents, she said she could switch in between accents, but that she actually has her own accents, in her words “Gifty’s accent”…. whatever that means, LOL.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-soma-isnt-my-kind-of-man-i-can.html

this girl ehn, she is annoying. Please stop helping her stay in the news.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by clems88(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
angry

Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by HealthMatters16: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:
The best place to flog this babe is in bed.
Tie her hands and seal her mouth. Lick her-up till she cums over and over again. And when she is tired weak and almost fainted, you now begin to use the Rod on her from behind.

She deserves a deadly and brutal flogging.

So in other words, you jerk off whenever you hear her name? SMH!!
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:

So in other words, you jerk off whenever you hear her name? SMH!!

Haba! Naxo "careless" scarce reach
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
in presido robert mugabe's voice

Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Maj196(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Dis b!!tch is sooo DUMB. damn
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2017
yeye girl kips showing how dumb she is with her light skin. that shiit gets to their head like they one superior being cos they got light skin. but in reality such girls are full of massive flaws
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by jakandeola(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
is ur brain painning you, Abeg go buy sense
get lost
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
Soma is my type joor

See as Only u wear shoe meant for 4 people sad
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by WaleOsu(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
Soma is my type joor
You are my type joor
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by PROWESX(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2017
this will be the last time i will ever open any thread with #BBANAIJA
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by olajide2428(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
CAN SOMEONE GIVE THIS DUDE A CHILLED BEER PLS[color=#990000][/color] grin

DoTheNeedful:
Pride... Who she epp I hate it when people especially ladies make this statement. The funny thing is that most people who make such statements end up with people that are not as good as the guys they overlooked.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by AuroraB(f): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
tellwisdom:

grin Na this kain talk dey make liver cut person to put up a picture there cheesy
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Na this kain talk dey make liver cut person to put up a picture there cheesy

Put, no fear tongue
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by AuroraB(f): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
tellwisdom:

Put, no fear tongue
You done seen it before. ...Mr. T wink
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by cutebarbie23: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
metroparrot:
In a recent interview , #BBNaija Gifty revealed it was just in a game plan to date all the boys. When asked if Gifty would ever consider dting Soma in the real world, she said she cant date Soma, as he is not her type of guy.

It was also noted that Gifty used the words “actually…”, in almost all her sentences. She also talked about her accents, she said she could switch in between accents, but that she actually has her own accents, in her words “Gifty’s accent”…. whatever that means, LOL.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-soma-isnt-my-kind-of-man-i-can.html

Metroparrot/metronaija. Learn to give credit. I wrote this yesterday..... you know where u copied this from. Thanks
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by dayosweetness(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
pepemendy:
why do u keep promoting dis modafvcker, crazy b*tch daughter of a wh*re
haba bros!!!!
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Elle277(f): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
of course we know BBN is all fake..
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nickymezor(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
G for Gifty
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
thunderfiremods:
Mark zuckerberg, seun osewa...u guys created a platform. .pls could u pls Invent internet slap
Hahahaha, you want to slap the mods, after firing them with thunder?.
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by igweko(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls Can U Stop Dis Lies
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by Angelinastto(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
tellwisdom:

lol
Re: Gifty: “Soma Is Not My Kind Of Man, I Can Never Date Him” by SHOCK7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mikylopez:
dz girl again! attention seeker
hello miky

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'square Celebrates 35th birthday today / Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos / Leo Reacts As Cee-C Receives Acid Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.