Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" (20128 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by SalamRushdie: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
People should stop preventing suicides if they can't help the suicide victim out of the despair that made them suicidal in the first place ...As long as no other persons life is affected he should be allowed to go when he want to go ..Life cannot be a prison for one who doesn't want to be any part of the charade any longer..Why stretch the suffering sef?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Qabt(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
This one no be small thing oooo
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by harnuh01(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
I think the man needs to be taken to the psychiatrist shocked
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by berrystunn(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Omojudy:
Na the house he wan burn na em dey pain the supposed savior's. But seriously why people dey choose to die by burning themselves in another person's building?

You did not watch the video because of data grin grin

His the landlord
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by eezeribe(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2017
timidapsin:
''Did You Give Me Life? Who Gave You The Right To Save Me'' - Frustrated Nigerian Man Who Locked Himself Inside His House And Set It On Fire Angry Asks His Saviors Who Saved Him From Killing Himself

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsTjUb-UvvU&feature=youtu.be

Dear suicidal man,don't mind them.
They are only saving you because they are religious,not that they really care.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Cost of living is triggering poor masses to take their lives.
Oh, what have Nigerians done to this government officials?

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by JBoss25(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians causing suicide since may 2015. Next time vote wisely.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Omojudy: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
berrystunn:

You did not watch the video because of data grin grin

His the landlord
I watched d video oh. I no hear when them talk say he be landlord. Make he sell the house burn himself with the money instead of causing arson which can spread to neighbouring houses.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Cantshout: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Abeg, I wan join angry
NNVanguard:
Not really funny at all. A repeat of 1984 scary woes.

Enough supporting PDP or APC party of old men and recycled political cronies.

Join The New Nigeria Vanguard!

While many of us are sitting down by our keyboards complaining, other young, intelligent and resourceful Nigerians have begun taking steps.

We have no affiliations or sponsors.
We are young Nigerians who will defy the anomaly.
Do not be left out
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by NNVanguard(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Cantshout:
Abeg, I wan join angry
Chat up the secretariat on 08064572551
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MuskElon: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Someone even threatened to slap him grin grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by daremiarchs(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Itz that bad... God help us in Naija.

People willing to take their own life because situations have gone sour... People can barely eat now.
Who told you he wanted to commit suicide because of recession?
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by LegitBoy(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2017
NNVanguard:
Not really funny at all. A repeat of 1984 scary woes.

Enough supporting PDP or APC party of old men and recycled political cronies.

Join The New Nigeria Vanguard!

While many of us are sitting down by our keyboards complaining, other young, intelligent and resourceful Nigerians have begun taking steps.

We have no affiliations or sponsors.
We are young Nigerians who will defy the anomaly.
Do not be left out
How do I join?
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by omoiyami65: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Meanwhile spiritual leader cast out demons from this girl by spreading her legs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KIjcV9Y0tE
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Emmy3:
Somewhere in Delta State
Yes
Unfortunately my tribe
Deltans are not suicidal

This man is a shame
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by ayindejimmy(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Pylony:
A clear sign of emotional disorder in need of serious help and not mockery.

The man is a drug addict

See a man asking him if he's the first to smoke "igbo"
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by hisMrs(f): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2017
purplesummer:
Lol. The suicide attempt didn't even make him lose his sense of humour.

I doubt if he was trying to be funny
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by NNVanguard(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
LegitBoy:
How do I join?
Chat up with the secretariat on 08064572551
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by delishpot: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
JAMB Question.

But why do they want to beat him up Na? Do they think he is doing that with clear eyes? Like he has no problem and woke up one day to kill himself in the most horrible manner possible? They should mercy for him small Na. Fortunately, he did not do this at night while his family we're fast asleep.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by chacha20(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2017
timidapsin:
''Did You Give Me Life? Who Gave You The Right To Save Me'' - Frustrated Nigerian Man Who Locked Himself Inside His House And Set It On Fire Angry Asks His Saviors Who Saved Him From Killing Himself

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsTjUb-UvvU&feature=youtu.be
sum ppl can b vry funny
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
I thought they will blame it on MMM
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by delishpot: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yes
Unfortunately my tribe
Deltans are not suicidal

This man is a shame

Delta state. I miss there sha. As soon as I heard that man say patriki! Facebooki I Don know say Na Delta people exactly how Urhobo Dey end names back in the day.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by miraclea: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Don't blame him blame your rulers that suck the country dry shocked
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by stankezzy: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2017
I stand with buhari

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Rukkydelta(f): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

Delta state. I miss there sha. As soon as I heard that man say patriki! Facebooki I Don know say Na Delta people exactly how Urhobo Dey end names back in the day.
And what makes you miss delta ? smiley
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by delishpot: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

And what makes you miss delta ? smiley

I never got to taste their cuisine, Ukodo, feniyabadere, better bangs soup, I left as a kid in the 80s(I lived in Ughelli attended Oharisi pry school ) lived at otovwodo near the ovie's palace long time ago. If I am chanced again, I will deff visit that place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by marhoinspire: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Edo people at it again
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by marhoinspire: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2017
this is nt Delta but Edo. thy were speaking Benin language.
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Rukkydelta(f): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
delishpot:

I never got to taste their cuisine, Ukodo, feniyabadere, better bangs soup, I left as a kid in the 80s(I lived in Ughelli attended Oharisi pry school ) lived at otovwodo near the ovie's palace long time ago. If I am chanced again, I will deff visit that place.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by mykelmeezy: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
sosy25:
I'll assist you to sell this plot of land later.

y was my comment deleted I didn't know there was a rule on booking space

i went to watch the video n i come back n my comment went to visit bubu in london
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by sfinkzslot(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
where the koboko make em chop some get sense
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:
They should have allowed him. It is his fundamental human right lipsrsealed

That's not nice undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Battered By Taxify Driver, Her Eyes Turn Red (Photos) / Man Arrested For Burying Daughter Alive / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.