Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" (20100 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
MARKETfund:

That's not nice undecided

What he did?
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

What he did?

Your blanketed well-intentioned advice sad

BTW gudafu sir grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
MARKETfund:

Your blanketed well-intentioned advice sad

BTW gudafu sir grin

grin...Just trying to help.

Awayu?
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

grin...Just trying to help.

Awayu?

Human rights activist grin

I dey o! It's like our valueless five naira will be useful in transporting one to hell fire from Abuja. Damn hot here. Overpowers car a.c even sad
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
MARKETfund:

Human rights activist grin

I dey o! It's like our valueless five naira will be useful in transporting one to hell fire from Abuja. Damn hot here. Overpowers car a.c even sad
Hot here too...Ac not working well. Na to buy ice wear under facecap grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

Hot here too...Ac not working well. Na to buy [/b]ice wear under facecap[b] grin

Bwahahaha! grin
Pa Antelope you no go kill person
But come to think of it, necessity is the mother of invention. Seems like I'll pink my Chinese friends cool

To think that I was yearning for naija sun some early last year from UK sad
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
MARKETfund:

Bwahahaha! grin
Pa Antelope you no go kill person
But come to think of it, necessity is the mother of invention. Seems like I'll pink my Chinese friends cool

To think that I was yearning for naija sun some early last year from UK sad

I don't get the bolded
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

I don't get the bolded

typo error
Meant to write 'ping' my chinese friends to consider producing a facecap with in-built coolant make I begin distribute through Alaba market grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by sosy25: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
I didnt know too that some comments are deleted.

mykelmeezy:

y was my comment deleted I didn't know there was a rule on booking space

i went to watch the video n i come back n my comment went to visit bubu in london
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by mykelmeezy: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
bercarray:

sosy25:
I'll assist you to sell this plot land later.

Seems a mod is beefing me...we commented same thing oo
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by xynerise: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
MARKETfund:

typo error
Meant to write 'ping' my chinese friends to consider producing a facecap with in-built coolant make I begin distribute through Alaba market grin

Later you collect my account number to transfer my own share grin
Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
hakeem4:
Arrest this guy joor , how do you want to escape this recession? We are in it together

Lolz
grin

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Nigerian Man Saved From Suicide "Who Gave You The Right To Save Me?" by MARKETfund: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
xynerise:

Later you collect my account number to transfer my own share grin

As patent right grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS / Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.