Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina (12669 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by harykeh(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
corpers kudos to you but am particular about those almajiris, because whatever materials you give them , they sell and use the money for food. my cds did that twice in 2013 but seeing some of them the second day barefooted again left us all surprised
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by Vizzim: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That is why igbos are the best. Such brilliant idea can only come from igbo offspring. I take God beg you don't quote me o

I guess u avnt seen those with beauty and dead brain cells. Mtcheeew
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by dokyOloye: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
sisisioge:
God bless their beautiful hearts...Those Almanjire kids used to make me cry when I visited Jigawa when my sis was serving there. Those kids had no homes, they would snuggle to one another during the Cold mornings looking hungry, pale and destitute. How sad.. .They had no parents. Funny thing is, after the morning when I give them akara, in the afternoon them and their friends will still make jest of me o calling me names. But the next morning...We wouldl be friends again grin
After hearing d stories of what happened in Gombe during d post election riots in 2011,I now hate these almajiris.
My friend,a corper doctor then said it was d same almajiris he used to feed and clothe that were leading d rioters to his house and d houses of other christians.
He was lucky cos an educated muslim friend of his hid him in his house just across d street where he was and watched d particular almajiris he used too feed and clothe lead d rioters to his house.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by sisisioge: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
dokyOloye:
After hearing d stories of what happened in Gombe during d post election riots in 2011,I now hate these almajiris.
My friend,a corper doctor then said it was d same almajiris he used to feed and clothe that were leading d rioters to his house and d houses of other christians.
He was lucky cos an educated muslim friend of his hid him in his house just across d street where he was and watched d particular almajiris he used too feed and clothe lead d rioters to his house.

Hmmm...I think those guys are just dum..b ni. Their allegiance is to their people no matter where their bread comes from. What can I say? One can hardly watch children suffer when one can help a bit.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by Babajo82(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
driand:
Blessed be the hands that gives than the hands that take,

Southerners setting examples, if the north wish to learn fine and if not it's still OK,

Violence is never the way forward, but it seems to be the only language our northern brothers understand, learn from below,

Should you have a sword in hand don't rush to slaughter people,

For in God's eyes evil will never be forgotten.

Jesus once saw a dead body wasting upon a path,

He wondered and paused for a moment of reflection:

"Whom did you kill," he whispered quietly, "so you were killed in return?"

"And where would the man who killed you be in return killed by someone else!"

"Don't harass people knocking at their door with your fingertip!

So no one would bother you banging at your door with a tightened fist!"

Boko Haram is just a punishment to the north, nothing more.
Bros you are wrong to think northerners are hostile ask your people living in the north they are in a better position to elaborate the problem is most of you who comments on North were ignorance of actual northerners because you have never been there or some takes sentiment.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by yinkson(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by olasaad(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That is why igbos are the best. Such brilliant idea can only come from igbo offspring. I take God beg you don't quote me o

What are you saying? It means you've never go for Nysc because if you do, you will not be saying this.

For better clarification the members of the CDS contributes the money for the gifts and they just mentioned his name because he's the president.

Almost every Corpers do that through their cds group, this is even small some group construct borehole for the community some bought white board for schools and other big project are usually embarks on by the youths corpse.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by NaijaBlend: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Wonderful people with large heart.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by TJ4210: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
That is good. Wish you all more success ahead and may God reward you all abundantly. Good corpers. keep it up.
Re: Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina by Mykelpato(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Franklin Onwubiko.. U dey Rep Anambra and Unizik wella.. Tuale for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday / NIGER STATE B15 Corps Member Say Hi! / NYSC Postponed Orientation Exercise In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.