Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? (397 Views)

84-Year-Old Solider Who Served With Buhari In The Army, Spotted In Bauchi.Photos / What Problem wil U Tackle 1st?[if U Were Given D Chance 2 Rule Nigeria 4 1yr] / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by Manson1(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
The Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari is out of the country for some days and we have no idea when he is coming back.Even though the country he left is not in good condition as things seem to be getting worse, many Nigerians are worried about the whereabouts of their number 1 citizen.As a proud Nigerian you have always been, if you have the slight opportunity to talk to Buhari, What would you tell him in the duration of just 1 minute.

Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by Manson1(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by thesicilian: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Assuming one can speak to the dead,
I would tell him that I greatly respect his dogged fight against corruption and we are solidly behind him, but he should please resign and take proper care of his health because this life has no duplicate. I would also appreciate him for putting Nigeria on the path to greatness by making us realize that it is not all about oil, oil, oil; but that diversification into agriculture, manufacturing, technology etc is the way forward...
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by madridguy(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Ok
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by subtlemee(f): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Please relief us of this suffering...either you live or clear way for Nigeria to move on by resigning or d..getting well,we need a president not acting

Any other thing you add you are on your own
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by orisa37: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Sonu, sonu, sonu for sixty seconds.
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2017
HE SHOULD NOT BOTHER COMING BACK, HE SHOULD REMAIN THERE, THAT HIS ABSENT IS NOT FELT.
Re: If U Were Given D Chance To Speak With Buhari For 1minute What Would U Tell Him? by Judasjudas(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
kill Nnamdi KANU..
resign ..(for thy health sake)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Yet To Remit $15.8 Billion To Fg Account-neiti / Step Down For Sheriff, Gov. Dickson Tells Markafi / Godswill Akpabio Must Prove He Didn’t Say Magu Will Use Senators For ‘pepper Sou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.